If you could use any skills in any FE games, what would your skill set be?

AMCC4728

Lunatic+ skills included. One version of a skill only(so no stacking adepts or astras)

Mine would be Vantage+, Wrath(FE4), Vengeance, Prayer(FE5), and Nihil

Interesting, but since this covers all games, I'll move it to somewhere more appropriate.

(no this isn't a bid to stall for time) :P:

EDIT: And now for the answer. . .Rally Spectrum, Galeforce, Limit Break, Celerity, Parity. Take that, Nihil!

Edited by eclipse

Charisma - All units within 3 spaces of the user receive a 10% boost to accuracy and avoid.

Charm- All units within 3 spaces of the user receive a 5% boost to accuracy and avoid.

Demoiselle- All female units within 3 spaces of the user receive a 10% boost to accuracy and avoid.

Mantle (FE10)- Negates all damage from non-Yune blessed weapons, recovers HP = Luck each turn. Also negates enemy skills and crits.

Dragonskin- Halves all damage and negates Counter and Lethality.

Because I'm amazing like that.

Edited by Refa

Forget Nihil, I want something stronger.

Limit Break, Any Vantage, Resolve (PoR), Rightful God, Roar (RD).

Vaike!Severa!Morgan (+Str/-Def)@General@Gradivus. Str: 50(base) +9(mods) +10(LB) +10(Rally) +10(Berserker support) +2(tonic) +4(barracks) =95. Adjusted for Resolve, that's 142, 71% Roar, 100% with RG.

142*3 +21(Gradivus) =447 atk. Nothing's going to survive that.

Alternately, there are a whole pile of skills out there that negate all damage that would be really easy to get 100% activation on with RG that I could use instead. Even better, PoR's Mantle is always active. Might as well just use that.

Actually forget Roar, I just used it because I keep falling 2 Skl short of getting 100% Eclipse. But if I replace LB with RK (that stacks with RG, right?) then it's easy. I'd probably have 700+ Def-negating atk.

aptitude:better learner and makes me smarter also helps out with exercising too.

vantage: acts quickly in situations

rally spectrum: helps friends out

paragon: I learn everything quicker

Armsthrift (so my stuff breaks on me less often)

A good mix of abilities that help me and my friends I think (^^)

Edited by Sifer

I'd do bad bad things for just Paragon- I've sometimes had trouble getting shit done when initial progress wasn't quick. Learning/gaining confidence at things quicker would be a quick fix for a lot of personal problems

Resolve would also be cool. It'd be nice to actually get my shit together reliably under pressure, instead of going either way between that or crumbling

Let's see... I'd be a Gold Knight or Silver Knight from Tellius, so I'd have Sol and Canto for sure. Which is nice cause I can heal and move twice. :D

Adept is nice too, I'll take that. I'd also have that skill that lets you attack first even on the enemy phase. That was Vantage, right? Sounds like me though, for sure. XD

And that's really all I can think of. :P

• 3 weeks later...