Looking to optimize marriage options for Hard Mode

Krink

I want solid marriage pairings across the board for my Hard Mode playthrough can someone take a look and give me some solid critiques? I'm a big fan of galeforce babies, though they aren't necessarily a requirement. This is the result of my countless online searches and some in game research. I usually opt for a female MU to get an Inigo!Morgan but I wanted to try Male MU + Tharja and base all subsequent pairings off of that:

+Speed -Luck Male MU + Tharja

Chrom + Olivia

Sully + donnel

Cordelia + Lon Qu

Lissa +Ricken

Panne + stahl

Cherche + Frederick

Sumia + Henry

Maribelle + gaius

Nowi + kellam

Miriel + Gregor

First: You don't need to optimize for hard mode.

Second: Actually, that's all I wanted to say.

Actually, you shouldn't be optimizing kids on any difficulty. Kids are impractical for main game. Also OP, you should check the pairing thread. It will answer all of your questions. A loooooot of discussion there.

Give Cherche an Axefaire husband (Vaike, Gregor, Henry) for maximizing Dual Strike output, or Bowfaire + Hit+20 husband (Virion, Stahl, Ricken) for getting both DS output and reliable accuracy.

Gaius x Nowi > Kellam x Nowi, Mag+0~2 husband x Maribelle > Gaius x Maribelle.

Others are optimized.

Give Cherche an Axefaire husband (Vaike, Gregor, Henry) for maximizing Dual Strike output, or Bowfaire + Hit+20 husband (Virion, Stahl, Ricken) for getting both DS output and reliable accuracy.

Gaius x Nowi > Kellam x Nowi, Mag+0~2 husband x Maribelle > Gaius x Maribelle.

Others are optimized.

Thank you, I just want to pair the best I can is all. But what do I do with Miriel then? And is there any other good option(s) for Sully?

If Laurent marries Lucina, then he wants to have Vantage (Stahl, Lon'qu, Gaius (still inferior to Gaius x Nowi), Gregor).

If not, then give him a Mag 0~2 father is better.

Edited by MelonGx