Implied Canon Pairings?

I've looked and didn't seem to find any detailed pairings of FE6 canon here (probably because of the hard-on the game seemed to have for only Roy) but there were definitely some implied pairings I thought would have been great had the game actually allowed you to pair up other people...

Saul x Dorothy

Everytime I doubt this i reminds me of Miroku and Sango...so...instant canon points from me...

Sue x Roy Shin

I "want" to ship Sue x Roy because it give me the impression of Lyn x Eliwood but nah...Shin/Sue...kinda obvious. Especially seeing how he ends up becoming the new Wolf.

Zealot x Juno

obvious

Klein x Tate

obvious

Perceval x Cecilia

ehhh...only because I see someone better with Lalum in my mind

Zeiss x Ellen

Great supports ^_^

Wendy x Barth

She seems to crush on him, plus he at least cares for her. Pretty sure it could get fleshed out more in the epilogue.

Niime x Yodel

I feel like if they had the chance, once things settled down they would work out their differences.

Treck x Miledy

I would pair her with Galle...but I killed him...soooo.....On to Treck she goes! Treck is one of the most hilarious characters in FE6 so he deserves someone...hmmm maybe Gonzales x Treck.

Oujay x Lalum

Super special dance time

Ray x Sophia

nice supports, could see this going great had FE6 actually fleshed out their supports

Astol x Igrene

They would get back together after finally meeting again I'd think

Ward x Thany

hmmmm why not

and roy....ehh....I don't really like Roy. But I like Lilina so she can have him.

I'd like to hear what other people thought canonically happened in the epilogue besides it being the "Roy" show

Edited by Ziose0

This isn't a dictatorship. It's the internet. On a public thread. Fire emblem pairings and just things that should/could have been better had FE6 been made after FE7 so it could have its story cleaned up, supports fixed, etc. Pretty much Idc as long as it's pretty much staying on the topic of what you think canonically happened in the world of FE6. addicted to researching it all ^_^

what you think canonically happened in the world of FE6.

See, that's alright then, even if your post rambled a whole hell of a lot more than it needed to. I just wanted to make you think about the thread and make sure it's not just a "hi im the op and this is a list of things" thread.

Carry on.

For some non romance...

Cath gets adopted by Bartre (read the support its sad :( ). Lugh becomes Hugh's apprentice, who goes back home to live with Niime (who is also now teaching Ray). Chad tags along too because Hugh is fond of him.

The Cath thing was shocking. Never heard of that before

Though I'm shocked she's still in the army seeing how she'd constantly try to steal from people like Hugh and Geese.

Always pictured Chad somehow being related to Matthew though which would explain his skill.

Also Hugh = best thing in FE6 ^_^

The Alance pairings are just them being complete blockheads to Tate and Clarine. Alance are clearly meant for each other instead. :Kappa:

Edited by Irysa

I'd ship it. Clearly the relatively super fast rate of the pairing is further proof that they were destined for each other!