This Is My Grandson.

kingddd

yes you're right i should shut up and let him make entire threads for single images

then maybe instead of making that sort of comment you can just go to him and say "hey stop that". it would probably resolve the issue that's bothering you a lot more quickly. *shrug*

the problem is if i'm direct about that kind of thing it becomes a Staff Statement that Must Be Obeyed, which should be reserved for when somebody's actually breaking the rules

did you seriously have to make two separate, shit spam threads within eight hours of each other

T-7 hours to next

• 4 months later...

BLUE. His name is BLUE.

No it's not it's totally ASSFACE.

Wait, what was the character limit? Would ASSFACE even fit?

Well I think I remember a Blastoise in the movie being named Shellshock or something and I remember not being able to use the last letter, so like nine I guess

His name is MATTYBRAPS.

When I was 8, I named my Dialga "DINOSUAR" and my Palkia "T-REKS". A few years later I realized that I was an idiot.

His name is Professor Gary.

I wish I were as wise as you at that age. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

When I was 8, I named my Dialga "DINOSUAR" and my Palkia "T-REKS". A few years later I realized that I was an idiot.

His name is Professor Gary.

when i played pokemon for the first time i realized immediately that giving the pokemon stupid nicknames was really stupid. i guess what im trying to say is 8 year old me is better than 8 year old you.