Posted · Hidden by Florete, June 18, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 18, 2014 - No reason given

I just visited PKL's thread and I saw his staff uses and I got to say all you clowns accusing me of plagiarism are ignorant hypocrites. Guess why PKL Hammerned Again. You are idiots if you think he wasn't using my complete recruitment run at least as a rough guide on where to spend rescues and agains. If he had a brain he would've Hammerned Rescue 3 times. I wonder how many of my ideas PKL's has been using and not giving credit for. There's already the Speedwing + RP hunter for his C3 clear.
[spoiler=Join me while I respond to morons. Sarcasm is involved.]

Lol...this guy. He thinks he's the shit because he 3 turned C4 by sacrificing Yumina. That strat is known. And while I don't think I have to prove anything to something like you, who twists words and reply in anger (seriously when did dondon say you were cheating?) to anything, I WILL beat your turncount.

Man, you just don’t know when to shut up do you? You are telling me the 3-turn of C4 on H3 was known but you decided not to use it? Just how full of shit would you say you are?
You like pretending you know everything don’t you? God complex? I believe I saw a bit of this when I 6-turned C1 and cut the rescue from C15. You know what PKL, if you know every strategy ever tell me how I 5-turned C21. I’ve uploaded the video already. Just show everyone how full of shit you are one last time please.
You don’t have anything to prove to me yet you have to make a point about it? You clearly do.
I twist words? You do realize dondon151 has an issue with basically redefining words to suit his argument right? And I’m not replying in anger. Calling people names upsets them (see posts by Chiki and dondon151, pretty funny stuff).
It bothers you so much that your turncount got destroyed, right? Even sadder that I’d done it in 149 in mid-April and this is just an improvement on that so you never even had the lowest turn count. You’re just pathetic. (This should get these haters riled up.)

He already admitted it lol, so you're plain wrong. Very mature of you to come into a thread just to argue.

You are an idiot, once again jumping to conclusions.
I said I reused the many of the same strategies [from my H3 run]. I think you misinterpreted what I said. It happens a lot with idiots who have already made up their minds about others and are just looking for anything to latch onto that supports their story. Sigh, I’m explaining the obvious to an idiot and he won’t get it.

You're the one who should be sucking PKL's dick by thanking him. I'd stand up for anyone whose strategies got copied and slightly improved upon like this (same thing happened with Vykan12's speedrun strategy).

First off, the statement should be "You're the one who should be thanking PKL by sucking his dick." Sucking PKL's dick by thanking him is nonsensical, borderline-retarded syntax. Is English not your first language? Sigh x2, pretty sure I’m talking to an idiot.
Second, you keep saying I'm copying PKL's strategies. How exactly would you know what my strategies are? Where you sitting behind me as I was playing?

Come on, your first turncount was in the 170s...

You sound like an idiot and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Go learn what the difference between complete recruitment and incomplete recruitment is.
Actually, you made some post about DEFENDING people who have had their strategies stolen. Who was attacking PKL? In fact, you are ATTACKING me with accusations of plagiarism. And if you are so interested in making sure people get credit you should read the threads below and also the discussion between Miikaya and I in the tier list to make sure nothing ever said by me was used by PKL without credit being given.
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42835
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42835 (I appear in post #110)
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43624 (Read the notes)
If anything I said in these threads ever appears in PKL’s runs without me getting credit, I’d better see you “defending” me tooth and nail to make sure I get that credit.
Finally, you clearly don’t like me... so just leave. It’s not that hard…

lol dude, just listen to yourself here. whatever i said about sirius is a complete non sequitur to your ridiculous accusation that i think you're cheating! evidently i had been proven wrong on that matter, but i have no intention to be apologetic about it - though you will claim to not want my apology anyway despite a willingness to introduce an event that is so utterly irrelevant.

let me make it clear that i had posted an entirely neutral statement in this thread with zero intention of fighting. if you want to continue this, you do so at your own risk. thanks.

What’s this “lol dude” shit? Trying to be cool?
Yes, you were very wrong on that on Sirius. You're also wrong on 145 needing rigging.
"entirely neutral statement" [making the implication]. Haha, good one.
"you do so at your own risk"... those seem like threatening words but I don't see a threat anywhere. Did you confuse yourself when you were trying to sound cool?
As for this "I want your apology" BS. I wish people would stop with the mind reading attempts. Psychic shit doesn’t work well on the internet. I don't want your apology. I'd actually like it if you left this thread or at least stopped posting here. But I’m pretty sure you are going to come time and again to make your annoying passive-aggressive remarks claiming you aren't trying to start a fight. If by some minor miracle you do decide to leave this thread can you also drag Chiki with you? Thanks. (I hope you caught what I did.)

I like seeing re-recordings because the odds of all units having the exact same stats as another run is really low, unless someone's replicating dondon's 0%.

That being said, I originally thought that the topic title was a comment on whether or not I should watch the videos. As I haven't watched the videos, I can't say whether or not this was based off of PKL's work. After reading the topic, I think that you, commonguard, could definitely tone down both the topic title and your responses - even if your work is fully original, the manner in which you're responding to those that doubt you doesn't speak in favor of your case. Let your videos speak for themselves.

How did you become a mod?
Hold the phone or keyboard or whatever you’re using to post replies. You like seeing re-recordings of old clears but you didn’t even bother watching either of the videos (which is apparently what’s caused all this turmoil) to get a better understanding of the situation? Your logic. Where is it?
The last line is the best. “Let you videos speak for themselves.”. The videos you don’t even bother to watch before making retarded posts? Seriously, how did you become a mod? Is it really easy to become a mod or something?
You know what I’ll ask you this: How would you respond to accusations of plagiarism, cheating and rigging you stupid cunt? (Better respond nicely or you'd be a hypocrite.)

Everyone bitching about credits, stop it. Next update will have them.

[spoiler=C5]

[spoiler=C6]

[spoiler=C8]

[spoiler=C21 currently private - see gigantic wall of text as to why]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't have a god complex, but the Yumina death saving turns and Rescue appearing on convoy again was known ever since Horace did a draft long ago. And it's been done in an H2 draft. The thing here that bugs me is, you are calling me a scrub over 5 turns lost to another run, when no FE player ever has hit the minimum in their first or second run. Dondon? he improves Fe6 all the time. Horace? still improving on FE8. Chiki? Still managed to save 2 turns in his latest FE9 run and we all thought it impossible to save more turns. Even if im a scrub for 150 turning the game, doesnt that make you utterly terrible for missing 7 turns in complete recruitment? That type of run is easier than IR anyway. Also, note that I never ever brought up the credits thing and honestly don't care if i'm given credit for anything. I did give you credit for whatever strats I used in lategame, like C23 and it is obvious I had to use miikaya and your thread as a reference for staff usage because I had never done endgame. As for my 145 with rigging comment, I hadn't really thought it through. I just said to dondon that I think some chapters have potential for improvement but I said it might require rigging.

Is it fair to assume C4, C5, C6, C8, and C21 are the only chapters that require a recording?

I said I reused the many of the same strategies [from my H3 run].

The inference here I'm making is that the strategies were the same apart from C4, 5, 6, 8 and 21. So you saved like 28 turns in just 5 chapters? I don't know much about FE12, so correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be something wrong with that. Are those chapters really that long?

What's weird is that you posted it right after PKL finished his run. A little badly timed, don't you think?

Also, PKL always credited you where appropriate.

First off, the statement should be "You're the one who should be thanking PKL by sucking his dick." Sucking PKL's dick by thanking him is nonsensical, borderline-retarded syntax.

It's perfectly grammatical, but maybe a little awkward to people who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, though. The reason it is grammatical is because "thank" is a verb, in much the same way the verb "sucking" is a verb. "Sucking" assigns accusative case and an object theta role to the DP following it. Consider the sentence "I thanked him." Thank can also be a verb which assigns accusative case to the determiner phrase following it. Taking a glance at the rest of the sentence, the subject of it is "you" while the head of the sentence is the present tense, and the main verb phrase of the sentence is "are." The argument of "are" and the object of the sentence is the determiner phrase "the one who should be sucking PKL's dick by thanking him." There are two modifiers of "the one," the first of which is the relative clause and the second of which is the prepositional phrase. There's nothing syntactically wrong with the sentence.

There's a difference between what is grammatical vs. what is semantically problematic. For example, "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" is a nonsensical sentence but perfectly grammatical. Also consider "the rock understands the important issues of the day." The problem with that sentence, if anything, would be a semantic problem rather than a grammatical one. This is a famous line between semantics and syntax. So please don't lecture people on your ignorance, thanks.

dumbshit151, on 17 Jun 2014 - 05:50 AM, said:

LOL Did anyone else catch that edited quote?

Edited by Chiki

every map is worth re-recording. one of the functional reasons that i record playthroughs in full is to rule out any cheating.

commonguard has promised recordings. We can't really speak for the reliability of his clears until seeing them.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd like videos for this reason; however, I see that you're uploading several, so kudos to that. Complete logs cannot possibly hurt your claim.

Lessee. . .note that all drafts are done on Hard.

Chapter 4 - normal draft turn count is 4, IIRC (Yumina rescues Marth, who then dashes to the throne).

Chapter 5 - not visiting the Hammerne village drops the turn count.

Chapter 6 - no clue, I suck at this chapter.

Chapter 8 - normal draft turn count is 3.

Chapter 21 - IIRC, PKL pulled this in five turns? Like Chapter 6, I suck at this one.

Given the Hard minimum counts on 4 and 8 alone, and the fact that 28 turns/5 chapters would average 5.6 turns per chapter, I doubt that it was only those five. However, Chapters 4 and 8 require Rescue (probably 6 and possibly 21), which means that not getting Hammerne will hurt later on.

I remember dondon asking about things appearing in convoy in Shadow Dragon on death. That concept has been around for a while.

This post brought to you by The Rock :P:

I just visited PKL's thread and I saw his staff uses and I got to say all you clowns accusing me of plagiarism are ignorant hypocrites. Guess why PKL Hammerned Again. You are idiots if you think he wasn't using my complete recruitment run at least as a rough guide on where to spend rescues and agains. If he had a brain he would've Hammerned Rescue 3 times. I wonder how many of my ideas PKL's has been using and not giving credit for. There's already the Speedwing + RP hunter for his C3 clear.

[spoiler=Join me while I respond to morons. Sarcasm is involved.]

Man, you just don’t know when to shut up do you? You are telling me the 3-turn of C4 on H3 was known but you decided not to use it? Just how full of shit would you say you are?

You like pretending you know everything don’t you? God complex? I believe I saw a bit of this when I 6-turned C1 and cut the rescue from C15. You know what PKL, if you know every strategy ever tell me how I 5-turned C21. I’ve uploaded the video already. Just show everyone how full of shit you are one last time please.

You don’t have anything to prove to me yet you have to make a point about it? You clearly do.

I twist words? You do realize dondon151 has an issue with basically redefining words to suit his argument right? And I’m not replying in anger. Calling people names upsets them (see posts by Chiki and dondon151, pretty funny stuff).

It bothers you so much that your turncount got destroyed, right? Even sadder that I’d done it in 149 in mid-April and this is just an improvement on that so you never even had the lowest turn count. You’re just pathetic. (This should get these haters riled up.)

You are an idiot, once again jumping to conclusions.

I said I reused the many of the same strategies [from my H3 run]. I think you misinterpreted what I said. It happens a lot with idiots who have already made up their minds about others and are just looking for anything to latch onto that supports their story. Sigh, I’m explaining the obvious to an idiot and he won’t get it.

First off, the statement should be "You're the one who should be thanking PKL by sucking his dick." Sucking PKL's dick by thanking him is nonsensical, borderline-retarded syntax. Is English not your first language? Sigh x2, pretty sure I’m talking to an idiot.

Second, you keep saying I'm copying PKL's strategies. How exactly would you know what my strategies are? Where you sitting behind me as I was playing?

You sound like an idiot and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Go learn what the difference between complete recruitment and incomplete recruitment is.

Actually, you made some post about DEFENDING people who have had their strategies stolen. Who was attacking PKL? In fact, you are ATTACKING me with accusations of plagiarism. And if you are so interested in making sure people get credit you should read the threads below and also the discussion between Miikaya and I in the tier list to make sure nothing ever said by me was used by PKL without credit being given.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42835

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42835 (I appear in post #110)

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43624 (Read the notes)

If anything I said in these threads ever appears in PKL’s runs without me getting credit, I’d better see you “defending” me tooth and nail to make sure I get that credit.

Finally, you clearly don’t like me... so just leave. It’s not that hard…

What’s this “lol dude” shit? Trying to be cool?

Yes, you were very wrong on that on Sirius. You're also wrong on 145 needing rigging.

"entirely neutral statement" [making the implication]. Haha, good one.

"you do so at your own risk"... those seem like threatening words but I don't see a threat anywhere. Did you confuse yourself when you were trying to sound cool?

As for this "I want your apology" BS. I wish people would stop with the mind reading attempts. Psychic shit doesn’t work well on the internet. I don't want your apology. I'd actually like it if you left this thread or at least stopped posting here. But I’m pretty sure you are going to come time and again to make your annoying passive-aggressive remarks claiming you aren't trying to start a fight. If by some minor miracle you do decide to leave this thread can you also drag Chiki with you? Thanks. (I hope you caught what I did.)

How did you become a mod?

Hold the phone or keyboard or whatever you’re using to post replies. You like seeing re-recordings of old clears but you didn’t even bother watching either of the videos (which is apparently what’s caused all this turmoil) to get a better understanding of the situation? Your logic. Where is it?

The last line is the best. “Let you videos speak for themselves.”. The videos you don’t even bother to watch before making retarded posts? Seriously, how did you become a mod? Is it really easy to become a mod or something?

You know what I’ll ask you this: How would you respond to accusations of plagiarism, cheating and rigging you stupid cunt? (Better respond nicely or you'd be a hypocrite.)

Everyone bitching about credits, stop it. Next update will have them.

[spoiler=C5]

[spoiler=C6]

[spoiler=C8]

[spoiler=C21 currently private - see gigantic wall of text as to why]

I know that the rules in the bottom right corner are hard for some people to find, or it seems that way, and maybe calling it Code of Conduct is confusing for some people and we should just say "Da Rules" or something, but pretty sure we said not to flame people. Not sure if you need a definition of flaming or something, but you don't think that perhaps, just maybe, you've been breaking a rule here?

I remember dondon asking about things appearing in convoy in Shadow Dragon on death. That concept has been around for a while.

well, i knew that existed already; i just wasn't sure if it went straight to the convoy or if it didn't go to the convoy until after the chapter ends.

LOL Did anyone else catch that edited quote?

i must appeal to the intellectual integrity of the audience here: did i or did i not accuse commonguard of cheating?

every map is worth re-recording. one of the functional reasons that i record playthroughs in full is to rule out any cheating.

This is the only time dondon even mentions cheating and it's with regards to why he records videos. He doesn't evenimply that he thinks you were cheating. Common, you're getting a little too into this and way too emotional. I'd recommend stepping away from this thread and cooling down a bit. Not that I hold any authority mind you, I'm just doing my good deed for the year!

Edited by Shin

well, i knew that existed already; i just wasn't sure if it went straight to the convoy or if it didn't go to the convoy until after the chapter ends.

i must appeal to the intellectual integrity of the audience here: did i or did i not accuse commonguard of cheating?

He must have been angry at you for some prior reason before making this thread.

Man, saving turns is serious business.

As serious as soccer fans cheering their teams in the world cup, or speedrunners trying to shave minutes from a speedrun. There's no difference.

I think that thing you asked about is relevant - it allows for some pretty interesting shenanigans if the former is true. It sort of reminds me of rescue-suiciding. Despite the fact that I hit the gaiden chapters fairly often in FE11, the inventory warping is something that never occurred to me.

Credits will be up momentarily. Calm down.

[spoiler=Lala, nonsense, lala]

No, I don't have a god complex,

No. You very much do. You could not fathom a 145 turn completion without rigging and because you could not fathom it you made the implication I was rigging (again not clear on what growths, crits?).

but the Yumina death saving turns and Rescue appearing on convoy again was known ever since Horace did a draft long ago. And it's been done in an H2 draft.

You do know H2 and H3 are different right? And you keep bringing up Yuminas death while never mentioning Yubellos death as if it is irrelevant. A link to Horaces draft clear would be nice. Otherwise shut up about H2.

The thing here that bugs me is, you are calling me a scrub over 5 turns lost to another run, when no FE player ever has hit the minimum in their first or second run. Dondon? he improves Fe6 all the time. Horace? still improving on FE8. Chiki? Still managed to save 2 turns in his latest FE9 run and we all thought it impossible to save more turns. Even if im a scrub for 150 turning the game, doesnt that make you utterly terrible for missing 7 turns in complete recruitment?

Do you have a learning disability? I called you a scrub because you couldnt fathom 145 being possible without rigging. I made a statement saying if 173 CR is trash then 150 IR is basically shit in response to Chikis post calling my CR run trash. And know you saying if youre a scrub for 150 turning the game, Im terrible for missing 7 turns in CR. Go take this up wth Chiki.

That type of run is easier than IR anyway.

Pfft. Hahaha. Let me guess, youre one of those deluded idiots who thinks LTC is the end all be all of difficulty right? Newsflash, it isnt. Much of the difficulty of this game comes from having to engage enemies and having to field shit-for-brain units to recruit retarded ones. IR has less gold but more freedom with unit selection and despite what you may think, if you are good at maximizing exp gains the levels arent very different. Next youll tell me all RP does is add reliability to LTC strats. Oh wait

All wifi features do is add reliability to LTC strats tbh.

Like, Growth Drop helps Marth reach stat thresholds so your run doesn't end abruptly to screwage. Rainbow Pot allows you to meet doubling thresholds and/or 2HKO/3HKO'ing thresholds. I don't think they're a big deal.

Lol.

Also, note that I never ever brought up the credits thing and honestly don't care if i'm given credit for anything.

Then call off Chiki who is barking on about plagiarism. Go do that (publically) if you dont care about credit.

I did give you credit for whatever strats I used in lategame, like C23 and it is obvious I had to use miikaya and your thread as a reference for staff usage because I had never done endgame.

Well apparently, it isnt obvious to that hound who is accusing me of plagiarism. Maybe go tell him to calm down?

As for my 145 with rigging comment, I hadn't really thought it through. I just said to dondon that I think some chapters have potential for improvement but I said it might require rigging.

Lol, backpedalling. Maybe you should think your next post through more carefully before you decide to slander someone for doing something better than you.

The inference here I'm making is that the strategies were the same apart from C4, 5, 6, 8 and 21. So you saved like 28 turns in just 5 chapters? I don't know much about FE12, so correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be something wrong with that. Are those chapters really that long?

If that is the inference you are making, maybe you should stop making inferences and ask me for my reason for recording. It isnt because those chapters are necessarily different/same or whatever. Its because those chapters were the hardest for me to figure out. Why dont you watch the turncounts to see where I cut turns?

What's weird is that you posted it right after PKL finished his run. A little badly timed, don't you think?

Whats weird is you dont know much about FE12 and yet you jump the ridiculous conclusion that Im plagiarizing PKLs work. Unjustifiably presumptuous dont you think?

Also, PKL always credited you where appropriate.

And you would know this how? Have you read my notes in my run?

As far as I'm concerned, I'd like videos for this reason; however, I see that you're uploading several, so kudos to that. Complete logs cannot possibly hurt your claim.

I do have Level.exp, kills units got for maps up to C14 and financials for the entire run but they are on pencil and paper right now. If Im feeling notlazy I might put them in notepad or something.

Given the Hard minimum counts on 4 and 8 alone, and the fact that 28 turns/5 chapters would average 5.6 turns per chapter, I doubt that it was only those five. However, Chapters 4 and 8 require Rescue (probably 6 and possibly 21), which means that not getting Hammerne will hurt later on.

Sigh. If you want to know where I cut turns, instead of speculation you could pretty easily just watch the turn count reel. Jeez, your logic. Where is it?

I know that the rules in the bottom right corner are hard for some people to find, or it seems that way, and maybe calling it Code of Conduct is confusing for some people and we should just say "Da Rules" or something, but pretty sure we said not to flame people. Not sure if you need a definition of flaming or something, but you don't think that perhaps, just maybe, you've been breaking a rule here?

Wait, youre a mod? Not sure if you aware of this, but you dont think that perhaps, just maybe, you should know if flaming is allowed? I mean, jesus, its in the Code of Conduct in the bottom right corner. Its probably hard for you to find or maybe you are confused and it really should be called Da Rules or something. You should go check to make sure; we cant have mods running around not knowing what the rules are. Thatd be just silly. While you are there be a doll and fetch me your definition of flaming.

Im kind of curious as to what definition you use.

This is the only time dondon even mentions cheating and it's with regards to why he records videos. He doesn't evenimply that he thinks you were cheating. Common, you're getting a little too into this and way too emotional. I'd recommend stepping away from this thread and cooling down a bit. Not that I hold any authority mind you, I'm just doing my good deed for the year!

Thank you, this was good advice. I was being foolish in making this too personal. What I should have done was be my normal pedantic self and could've saved myself a great deal of time. Truly, thank you.

Yeah and it's also really easy to just rig everything while not recording. ZZZZZZ

So according to the two posts above, videos rule out cheating and its easy to rig everything while not recording. Before I expose some interesting things about PKL's run, Im going to give him an opportunity to step forward and be honest about any abuse in his run. Did you rig any growths PKL did you ever use save states or any other thing that would be perceived as cheating/rigging? Edited by commonguard

If that is the inference you are making, maybe you should stop making inferences and ask me for my reason for recording. It isnt because those chapters are necessarily different/same or whatever. Its because those chapters were the hardest for me to figure out. Why dont you watch the turncounts to see where I cut turns?

You didn't answer shit. You also ignored the vast majority of my post where I proved you're clueless. Congrats.

Edited by Chiki

Do you know what the word "by" means?

As for your questions, why don't you go watch the video in the OP to find out where I cut turns.

Do you know what the word "by" means?

As for your questions, why don't you go watch the video in the OP to find out where I cut turns.

Ok, I see you want another class on syntax. "By" is a preposition which can come before a verb phrase (Jaime expressed his gratitude by thanking Tyrion) and a determiner phrase (Jaime was killed by Tyrion). It's also grammatical to allow "by thanking x" to modify a relative clause. Consider "You're the one who Jaime expressed his gratitude to by thanking." (I'm guessing some sort of ellipsis occurs here where the subject appears as the determiner of the prepositional phrase). Judging from the first sentence, it's perfectly grammatical to put prepositional phrases of the form "by thanking x." The entire problem with the sentence, if any, would be semantical. Tell me what the meaning of "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" is.

Like I said, I don't know the game well so I'd rather not comment. Unlike you, I don't comment on things I'm clueless about, nor do I try to call others like yourself ignorant when it's clear you know FE12 better than I do. I'd rather ask PKL or others who know the game better than me to look at your turncounts and compare. But in every FE game, it's weird if you can save 28 turns in 5 chapters.

And if you did save turns elsewhere, and didn't offer to record all the turn shaves, that would be retarded. Everyone wants to see those turn shaves.

Edited by Chiki

Why do you jump to conclusions and assume I want a class on syntax?

You seem to have misconceptions as to why I bothered recording any of the videos at all.

Let me make one thing clear. While entertaining people is nice and all, I don't care much for it. The purpose of recording the videos is to show that the turn counts are reasonable and to motivate people to try and beat the turn count. (I do want to see the turn count beaten. I just don't think it will happen for a while.) If you wanted a fully recorded run of the game, you've come to the wrong thread. Honestly, there are not many chapters where I feel it is so difficult to figure out a clear that achieves the same turn count. At least a half a dozen of the chapters are not even the absolute minimums (wrt Rescue/Again uses). For instance, theoretical minimum for C12 is 5 turns (no Rescue). Marth (levels rigged for MAG procs) danced on turn 1, dodge and crit everything in his path with a levin sword while other units just punch a hole for him so he sneak his way to the gate.

You know what, who is good at FE12 LTC/Efficiency runs here? I know Miikaya and PKL for sure. Is KoT still alive here? Put your heads together and come up with a short list of chapters that need to be recorded, and I'll record them by the end of the week. (Keep the list under 6 or 7, I'm not recording the entire run.)

C21

You called me borderline retarded on syntax, which honestly is kinda hilarious from my perspective.

We don't want to see the turncounts to be entertained. We'd like some proof for the claim that you didn't plagiarize PKL or cheat, so why don't you record the entire run?

Edited by Chiki

Let's play a fun new game, kids. I'm calling this a THREAD RESET!

The rules are really simple: either you shits start playing nice with each other or you stop playing at all. Cool? Cool.

Wait, youre a mod? Not sure if you aware of this, but you dont think that perhaps, just maybe, you should know if flaming is allowed? I mean, jesus, its in the Code of Conduct in the bottom right corner. Its probably hard for you to find or maybe you are confused and it really should be called Da Rules or something. You should go check to make sure; we cant have mods running around not knowing what the rules are. Thatd be just silly. While you are there be a doll and fetch me your definition of flaming.

Im kind of curious as to what definition you use.

I was being a bit facetious. Look it up while you look up flaming. Long story short, calling people morons and the other things you said qualifies under our definition of flaming. Integ already told you to stop, but I thought I'd keep giving you my personal attention. Since you already didn't stop and got warned again, I'm looking forward to when you do it a third time and get yourself suspended. Hopefully by me.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

from an observers standpoint, it'd be cool to know where you used your staves if you're not gonna upload the whole thing. I'm horrible at fe12 so I have no suggestions on chapters to be uploaded though.

EDIT: just read the OP to find that they're there now... Ignore this post.

Edited by General Horace

Let's play a fun new game, kids. I'm calling this a THREAD RESET!

The rules are really simple: either you shits start playing nice with each other or you stop playing at all. Cool? Cool.

stop reporting this thread you nerds

this quoted post means that i've read the thread and acted as necessary

Edited by Integrity

So according to the two posts above, videos rule out cheating and its easy to rig everything while not recording.

obviously it's no more difficult to rig things while recording, but i'm not concerned about rigging at all; that is a given.

Edited by dondon151