I <3 Serenes Forest

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually looking into if intelligence was correlated to race, but found that instead.

dear god

what the fuck were you expecting to find searching for that rather than a neo nazi forum?

Edited by Nobody

Well, yeah, but...

That many...

That's just the tip of the neo Nazi iceberg, Neal.

It's probably not even that big of a blip on the radar of racism as a whole.

huh people on this forum i am browsing right now are pretty amusing on how ignorant they are. probably shouldn't link it.

I wouldn't. I'd probably kill someone if I saw it.

I agree with your other thread, Neal

B-baka.

dear god

what the fuck were you expecting to find searching for that rather than a neo nazi forum?

I DUNNO! MAYBE SOME ARTICLES ON STUDIES MADE ON DIFFERENT RACES?!

That's just the tip of the neo Nazi iceberg, Neal.

It's probably not even that big of a blip on the radar of racism as a whole.

I'm too used to being around pretty open people.

The most racist people I know are probably my grandparents.

Hey, that's a legitimate question.

I wonder that too, based on observations I made as a high schooler.

So you made observations that intelligence potentially correlates to race in high school?

Yg9I7.gif

Hey, that's a legitimate question.

I wonder that too, based on observations I made as a high schooler.

um

fyi this post doesn't do much to suggest you're not a literal racist

:o

I was actually looking into if intelligence was correlated to race, but found that instead.

Nooooooooooooo. ;________________;

Being racist means dissing someone for his/her race...

If I said white people are generally taller than Asians, I'm not being racist. ;n;

If I say black people have more physical capacity than Asians, I'm not being racist.

And besides, I didn't find anything.

Apparently intelligence is tied to too many genetic properties to tell.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

SF doesn't like you back

get out.

If I said white people are generally taller than Asians, I'm not being racist. ;n;

If I say black people have more physical capacity than Asians, I'm not being racist.

Being racist is more than just "dissing", it's thinking less of people because of their race. Those are simply physical characteristics. If you're thinking that people may be more/less intelligent because of their race that is indeed racism. I know you didn't mean to be racist, and your intentions probably weren't to be racist, but it's still a thing there. Racism is not always intentional. Also "I'm not being racist" is literally the worst thing you can say.

Being racist is more than just "dissing", it's thinking less of people because of their race. Those are simply physical characteristics. If you're thinking that people may be more/less intelligent because of their race that is indeed racism. I know you didn't mean to be racist, and your intentions probably weren't to be racist, but it's still a thing there. Racism is not always intentional. Also "I'm not being racist" is literally the worst thing you can say.

Okayokay. I apologize, if that's the case.

I really didn't mean to be racist.

I was just genuinely curious, because I was thinking about physical characteristics, too.

Like, people at high altitudes developed the capacity to function with less oxygen.

And if they can change physically to adapt, why not a step further? Has that happened?

...Or at least that's what I was thinking.

This sorta killed that curiosity, though. :/

Edited by Fruity Insanity

if we didn't have racism...

...people would just focus more on the other ways to be prejudiced toward one another...unfortunately...

it probably hits kind of close to zm though

just sayin

Edited by Integrity

if we didn't have racism...

...people would just focus more on the other ways to be prejudiced toward one another...unfortunately...

'tis a cruel world, Boney

umfyi this post doesn't do much to suggest you're not a literal racist:o

I don't judge immediately on basis of race. There is a difference.

However, I did notice racial tendencies in class placement. That's all I'm saying.

And besides, I didn't find anything.

Apparently intelligence is tied to too many genetic properties to tell.

just btw, you're not just racist, you're also totally wrong. asians being "shorter" is related to very one-sided nutrition for generations past going back thousands of years. the average height for children of asian immigrants (and children in japan, which is diversifying its diet a fair bit) has been on the rise for the past few decades.

your second point is laughable. what the fuck do you mean?

really, this whole thing seems like you were trying to justify your racist as fuck idea that black people are dumber. i am almost entirely sure this is the case. the glaceon mage guy too. good job, lol

Edited by fuccboi

However, I did notice racial tendencies in class placement. That's all I'm saying.

omg dude you're just digging a deeper grave

please continue telling us about people of color

Edited by Integrity

The reason Asians, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, etc. achieve different levels of academic achievement is primarily a cultural thing, I'd say.

it probably hits kind of close to zm though

just sayin

It really does.

I have 'friends' in school who like to point out the fact I'm black and crack jokes about how I'm 'white' since I'm not into the stereotypes that are present. ;/

I really hate it

Okayokay. I apologize, if that's the case.

I really didn't mean to be racist.

I was just genuinely curious, because I was thinking about physical characteristics, too.

Like, people at high altitudes developed the capacity to function with less oxygen.

And if they can change physically to adapt, why not a step further? Has that happened?

...Or at least that's what I was thinking.

This sorta killed that curiosity, though. :/

Well developing better lung capacity at a high altitude is an environmental adaptation and not a genetic predisposition, no?

So if we think about it that way and you imagine how many young black students pretty much start having no chance to better themselves at all, you have no control group to even figure out if there is a genetic predisposition based on race.

The playing field isn't even, use white folk have made sure of that since we freed the slaves.