I <3 Serenes Forest

fuck I saw the thread title and I thought this would be a happy thread with like

rainbows

and sunshine

actually forget the thread

but BACK IN REALITY I'm just starting the second page and screw you guys

I SUPPORT RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE.rainbow.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I didn't like was that you all went directly at Neal. He was curious about something that is possibly true, and from what I've seen, most likely is.

I defended his decision to search that for those reasons. Those observations were unbiased, just what I was exposed to.

Honestly, the racism issue has been blown up terribly. Regardless of what it is, unbiased observation or KKK level activity, people tend to pounce on anything that could be racist. I hate racism. But it exists, and it could be part of the placement I saw as a teen. However, academic level is what I believe to be the biggest factor, not race. If pieces fall as they did, there is Fruity's answer.

you are an idiot.

i have no other fucking way to say this. you keep to your claim. while, i might mention, being as vague as possible about your "stance," your "observations," and what you mean by academic level. you're doing this so that you don't slip up and say the things that you actually think that will expose you as a fucking racist (not that you haven't done that already, but hey, at least you're trying to lie to yourself).

just don't try anymore.

Edited by fuccboi

i'm not very knowledgeable in this of course but i think glaceon was just trying to say something about how asians having pressures of education imposed on them more harshly will generally place higher in an academic setting. something like that. it doesn't look like they were making a statement about intelligence because well we all know school systems are wonky anyhow.

Yeah shoulda been more clear, I was following up the previous statement I responded to. They were like "well I didn't say exactly what I noticed!"

Then followed up with something pretty tangential.

realtalk: I can safely say that overall I like SF and legitimately enjoy interacting with most of the people here despite whatever elements I may dislike.

all that matters is me you enjoy me right

What I didn't like was that you all went directly at Neal. He was curious about something that is possibly true, and from what I've seen, most likely is.

I defended his decision to search that for those reasons. Those observations were unbiased, just what I was exposed to.

Honestly, the racism issue has been blown up terribly. Regardless of what it is, unbiased observation or KKK level activity, people tend to pounce on anything that could be racist. I hate racism. But it exists, and it could be part of the placement I saw as a teen. However, academic level is what I believe to be the biggest factor, not race. If pieces fall as they did, there is Fruity's answer.

and somehow youre not seeing racism here... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

every time i hate you guys i go read the official mechwarrior online forums or some steam forums

you guys are dopey turbonerds and that's really your worst sin lol

yeah. When i feel annoyed with SF, i just pop on to westeros.org's general chatter section and then realize that a forum full of anime loving kids and young adults is really pretty nice.

funny story i did exactly that when i was in the warhammer online pre-release hype

i had my beta account and i was on my way to the warhammer online: age of reckoning (war for short) forums and whoop what? this is the wrong war

wow...i know exactly what you are talking about and that shit...

that shit fucks me off like you wont even believe!

*makes frightening hissing noise*

dear god

what the fuck were you expecting to find searching for that rather than a neo nazi forum?

Its Neal. I think he was trying to make an inquiry based on an idea that is rather problematic but he wasnt really aware it was a problematic idea.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

SF doesn't like you back

get out.

tumblr_m3mbncd52P1qlx2noo2_500.gif

hes really just clueless, mate.

I have always wondered though. What causes people to hate another race when they have no reason to?

There are things in the world that i simply cannot wrap my head around. The rise of the Taliban/Al Queda and its spread is one of them. This thing about race is also one of those things. I cannot fathom why people are against universalism and acceptance.

It really does.

I have 'friends' in school who like to point out the fact I'm black and crack jokes about how I'm 'white' since I'm not into the stereotypes that are present. ;/

I really hate it

holy shit! Dude...

I...D:

He was curious about something that is possibly true, and from what I've seen, most likely is.

t0l0g7.gif

yep...im done..

EDIT: apparently semicolons don't work in acronym tags

I can also legitimately say that I dislike Invision Power Boards more than you guys.

I heard Fox News was looking for a new correspondent. This thread could be your resume.

I can also legitimately say that I dislike Invision Power Boards more than you guys.

Like, a lot more.

Can we change this thread to talking about why they're terrible?

What I didn't like was that you all went directly at Neal.

EDIT: oh you all, not you integrity in particular. MY BAD

EDIT2: for the record, i did not lock this thread to cover my shame or something, a different mod did

Edited by Integrity