[FE6: HM] I am gonna regret this.

Vorena

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1- 5(5)

Roy actually got a fair amount of exp this chapter. I had to get 2 Silver Lance hits with iffy hit rates on the boss but thats FE6 for you.

Chapter 2- 7 (12)

There's a really weird thing that happens with a fighter on turn 2 EP where sometimes he blocks your path and other times he moves out of the way...as far as I could tell, it was just random. Ward tries his best to clear up the RHS for MarcRoy, but he's not Lot and can't double some of the Loldiers. Thany rescues Lot and Dieck so that I don't get a penalty and then passes the Armorslayer to Marcus on PP7. Marcus chipped the boss on EP6 with the Iron Lance so that he could get the kill with the Armorslayer and gets a strength level, which is good because he'll need it to ORKO the boss next map.

Chapter 3- 9 (21)

Ward and Merlinus go up, Marcus and Roy rush to the boss, and everyone else cowers in a corner. The cavaliers in the boss room ruined my chances of getting any lower of a TC for this map...but good news! I caught a Lughgia!

Chapter 4- 9 (30)

Waiting around for Rutger allowed Roy to get some Rapier kills. Ward and Lugh go down to the Angelic Robe village, they also bought a couple of hand axes and swords. Merlinus got the Door Key and Rutger got the bosskill and got a really nice level up. My Roy is the boy.

Roy Lvl 6.30/-- HP 20 STR 9 SKL 8 SPD 10 LCK 12 DEF 7 RES 0

Marcus Lvl --/3.24 HP 33 STR 11 SKL 15 SPD 12 LCK 10 DEF 10 RES 10

Ward Lvl 6.56/-- HP 29 STR 10 SKL 5 SPD 7 LCK 5 DEF 5 RES 1

Lugh Lvl 2.14/-- HP 17 MAG 5 SKL 6 SPD 7 LCK 6 DEF 3 RES 5

Edited by Mar Mar

Chapter 1- 5(5)

Roy actually got a fair amount of exp this chapter. I had to get 2 Silver Lance hits with iffy hit rates on the boss but thats FE6 for you.

I am trying to figure out how you managed to get a 5 turn clear of that first chapter with only Marcus and Roy and somehow got Roy any decent amount of experience on Hard Mode of this game o.0 I was able to achieve a 5 turn clear as well using only Marcus and Roy, but he only got enough experience from two attacks and he does not have the speed/critical to achieve a 1HKO at all. I suppose Marcus can weaken while in ferry'ing Roy, but I need to figure out that set-up to get a weakened enemy to give Roy a KO at all o.o

Ch1 - 5/5

Marcus ferrying and placement to get Roy to the throne. Nabbed a couple of hits for Roy to grow at least somewhat lol The unused draft people move around to avoid being spotted.

Edited by Vorena

Sophia.

Did want Dayan, but I can't really go Sacae without incurring a penalty.

EDIT: My team:

Rinoa: Alan, Noah, Klein, Clarine, Echidna, Fir, Cath, Hugh, Sophia

alan/noah/hugh mvp

Edited by Rinoa Heartilly

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5- 11 (41)

yeah this chapter sucks but I'm determined to finish this draft. I don't use the gate for 2 reasons: it requires a lot of luck on Marcus' part to not die and to kill everything and it also requires Ward/Lugh to be able to defend all the undrafted units from the northern fighters. So instead, everyone goes around. This allows me to get a much much easier clear and get Roy/Rutger/Lugh precious EXP in exchange for my high TC. Got the Gant Lance because y not. Probably should have visited the shop but screw it yolooooo.

Chapter 6- 4 (45)

Everyone rushes up the middle. Ward and Lugh help clear the way for Marcus/Roy/Rutger. Marcus chips the boss with the S. Lance EP 3 and Rutger takes the kill PP4 because y not. Roy is a beast. Still deciding who should get the Chapter 4 robe at this point, but it will probably be Roy our boy.

Also do I need to recruit Sue if I'm going to Ilia? This always confuses me and I really don't want to make a mistake so before I progress I want to know if I need to redo this chapter and get her.

Edited by Mar Mar

You don't need to recruit Sue or Shin to go to Ilia, it's actually the default route.

Edited by Irysa

• 3 weeks later...