[FE10]PKL still wants to play a draft-like playthrough

PKL

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 7 players.
2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Laura, Geoffrey, MARCIA, JILL, TITANIA, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.
4. Haar is banned from drafting.
5. The game will be played on HARD Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:
1. Both Edward and Nolan are free until 1-4.
2. Volug is free for 1-5.
3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
4. 2-1 is free and both Nephenee and Brom are free to use without penalty in 2-1.
5. Two undrafted, non-Lucia units are free for 2-2.
6. Two undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Teams:

1. Ciarre: Nolan, Gatrie, Kieran, Lucia, Mordecai, Vika, Rhys, Kurthnaga
  2. PKL: Oscar, Nailah, Janaff, Aran, Ranulf, Caineghis, Nasir, Gareth
  3. Soul: Heather, Shinon, Nealuchi, Sanaki, Tormod, Muarim, Mist, Lyre
  4. Xandere: Volug, Elincia, Ulki, Rolf, Lethe, Skrimir, Volke, Bastian
  5. Doofina: Zihark, Mia, Brom, Sigrun, Makalulz, Tauroneo, Giffca, Ena
  6. Mar Mar: Edward, Nephenee, Tibarn, Soren, Danved, Meg, Astrid, Kyza
  7. Quintessence: Boyd, Ilyana, Tanith, Naesala, Callil, Leonardo, Renning, Stefan

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Fiona

Pelleas
Oliver

Edited by PKL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how it's an FE10 draft and that it's on HM. But are free Jill, Marcia and Tiamat really necessary? I feel it takes away the fun a little...

Have you considered making Tiamat free for 3-P & 3-1, maybe? Or people who get Tiamat and Jill have a sort of penalty, when using them. Maybe allow Haar, so Jill can compete with him (given the right resources, she, too, can be pretty beast in her respective team). Tiamat is kind of like Haar, except without the wings and 2-E 1-turn (which, you could allow Haar to be free for, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE).

Can I play? I miss this game

XANDRE

It's great to have people back.

Edited by Jeff Strongman

I actually said you could allow Haar to be draftable. Yeah, yeah, Haar...but is he realy thaaaat far ahead Jill? Jill actually is pretty great in HM in her own right. And being in the DB, she'll be putting alot of work to be more help than Haar is for the GMs. The GMs can manage something similiar without Haar. They've got Tiamat, then Oscar (a draftable Oscar a lead unit is assumed to be given a shower of resources to be made pretty great, despite not being Haar/Tiamat level).

Lucina alerted me that there were 61 units and it would be wonky. So I lowered it to 6 players and made Laura free. Just 1 more.

Edited by PKL

Quintessence, do you mind if i add you as last pick? I kinda randomized the order without you. We now would get 8 units each and the 4 remaining are banned.