Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ciarre: Nolan, Gatrie, Kieran, Lucia, Mordecai, Vika, Rhys

PKL: Oscar, Nailah, Janaff, Aran, Randulf, Caineghis, Nasir

Soul: Heather, Shinon, Nealuchi, Sanaki, TOPPAKU, Muarim, Mist

Xandere: Volug, Elincia, Ulki, Rolf, Lethe, Skrimir, Volke

Doofina: Zihark, Mia, Brom, Sigrun, Makalulz, Tauroneo

Mar Mar: Edward, Nephenee, Tibarn, Soren, Danved, Meg

Quintessence: Boyd, Ilyana, Tanith, Naesala, Calliluyah, Lolnardo

Should REAAAAAALLY draft Skrimir, sometimes...or a few others, for that matter. I just keep closing up my little circle.

Giffca

Remaining Units:

Fiona
Astrid
Kyza
Lyre
Pelleas
Stefan
Oliver
Bastian
Giffca
Kurthnaga
Ena
Renning
Gareth
Quint's second pick will start the last round of drafting.

Oh lord...you guys screwed over my plans horribly with those picks wtf. Unloading asap.

Had a feeling this would happen 10/10

I like how PKL makes a draft exactly as he wants and still unloads it.

I said you all should wait if Rolf DID get picked. I said that for a reason. If I didnt have Rolf, priority shifted to Bow user over Aran. I also wanted time to rethink my picking as I didnt have a lot of it before leaving I might also have picked Ranulf earlier if he was still there for some reason.

Edited by PKL

Does not every character get drafted?

Yep, in mostly every draft units get picked, however when some drafts come with exceptions such as banning or freeing units, the undrafteds usually get banned or freed depending on the OP.

Also pkl, next course of action? Go back to your round or what? I, personally, thought you left picks and specifications with Soul, and since you wanted Aran...

Two days later: PKL starts another draft thread.

Seriously, just restart the draft from where Rolf got picked, and finish drafting. Then if you want to play a draft later on, you have one you prepared earlier.

I dont get it, the thread isnt gone. The draft is still here and this is the first ive drafted since FE13. The other FE10 one I didnt play was created by someone else

EDIT: Baldrick mentioned stricter moderating. Care to elaborate? I havent hosted one since Mar.2014 (FE13 Lunatic) a draft that is in progress.

Edited by PKL

@PKL: It's not as bad as it was a couple of years ago, where people would make threads for no reason, but I hate it when people aren't serious about finishing drafts. So I would have some system where, for example, you can only have so many unfinished drafts at once. All drafts would need to be lockstep-style to ensure people don't just make up a final score (they could make up chapter scores, but there's no way to prevent that short of forcing people to submit videos, which I think would be a step too far).

I dont get it, the thread isnt gone. The draft is still here and this is the first ive drafted since FE13. The other FE10 one I didnt play was created by someone else

EDIT: Baldrick mentioned stricter moderating. Care to elaborate? I havent hosted one since Mar.2014 (FE13 Lunatic) a draft that is in progress.

No, what I meant is that two Fe10 drafts can't be dropped because ppl got unmotivated, the idea is all of us playing comfortably and enjoying the draft. Hence why we insist you reconsider and go back to when Rofl was picked. Edited by Quintessence

I won't reconsider.

1. Ciarre: Nolan, Gatrie, Kieran, Lucia, Mordecai, Vika, Rhys
  2. PKL: Oscar, Nailah, Janaff, Aran, Ranulf, Caineghis, Nasir
  3. Soul: Heather, Shinon, Nealuchi, Sanaki, Tormod, Muarim, Mist
  4. Xandere: Volug, Elincia, Ulki, Rolf, Lethe, Skrimir, Volke
  5. Doofina: Zihark, Mia, Brom, Sigrun, Makalulz, Tauroneo
  6. Mar Mar: Edward, Nephenee, Tibarn, Soren, Danved, Meg
  7. Quintessence: Boyd, Ilyana, Tanith, Naesala, Callil, Leonardo

Who's turn is it? (ill still be picking the last pick but i wont play)

Edited by PKL