[FE10]PKL still wants to play a draft-like playthrough

PKL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's BiDoof's turn.

But that makes no sense pkl, how do you create a draft and just drop it? We made a mistake but are willing to mend it. The fun is already gone 8{

Uh, afaik, the only one that isn't playing is me. So how does that affect other's experience? Most drafts i've been/finished havent been played by the others. It's kinda common. So, it's only a big deal if you say you wont play?

Go back to the Rolf round. It makes the most amount of sense.

I'd rather let this just die than continuing from here. We're all willing to accommodate PKL because we made a mistake.

Like no one really cares about going backwards.

Let's just go back or start anew. Enough with the drama.

dude literally everyone is willing to accomodate you so that you can play and you're just brushing it off

please, you're the one who started the draft - don't quit. It's NOT A PROBLEM for us to go back to your pick and start there again

woah what happened o.o.

More importantly, what is going to happen? I was really looking forward to this draft even though I hate my team. I agree with what everyone has said before, we can restart from that round or restart from the beginning or whatever. I thought this draft was more for fun than anything super serious, and it doesn't look like anyone is having fun the way things are going.

We sure are pretty generous. But, it's for the sake of a good cause. Not like we want to see the OP and what is among the best players off the table, for some silly thing. lol

No, what I meant is that two Fe10 drafts can't be dropped because ppl got unmotivated, the idea is all of us playing comfortably and enjoying the draft.

This.

I can play with PKL's picks if you want. If that's insensitive then I'm sorry.

"Duly noted "(no).

I don't want to go back though. That's the thing, If I pick Leonardo now, Quint has to restart and it just feels cheap to me. Let's just continue really. I will play if I have to.

The only thing (aside from Leo>Aran) I would change is Nasir. He doesnt even do anything for my team because most of it already doubles Auras. Soul plz T.T

Edited by PKL

I don't want to go back though. That's the thing, If I pick Leonardo now, Quint has to restart and it just feels cheap to me. Let's just continue really. I will play if I have to.

I told you there's no issue for me with ceding Leo and restarting. I can get whatever pick is left, so no problem there 8p

I just want some order and direction to this draft and play.

I hope you play, I didn't pick Rolf to be a dick, I had a strategy for 3-1 I needed him for.

I hope you play, I didn't pick Rolf to be a dick, I had a strategy for 3-1 I needed him for.

It's fine. I just didnt consider that you could want Rolf over Ranulf. I knew Soul wouldn't pick Rolf ever and knew you were likely to pick Ranulf.

Also, im wondering if lockstep-like drafts should be the norm. Not the points thing, more like having to complete a chapter every once in a while at least.

It's gonna be a couple of days before I start this. Long story short I had to replace my wii earlier and I forgot that you have to beat normal mode to unlock hard on this game.

Edited by Xandere

It's fine. I just didnt consider that you could want Rolf over Ranulf. I knew Soul wouldn't pick Rolf ever and knew you were likely to pick Ranulf.

Also, im wondering if lockstep-like drafts should be the norm. Not the points thing, more like having to complete a chapter every once in a while at least.

Like the draft we did with the points, boss quotes, items obtained, etc.? And submit a chapter every day? Lawl I think I lost because of not submitting them at the moment.

Also, who's turn is it? Let's finish this shit already plox.

Like the draft we did with the points, boss quotes, items obtained, etc.? And submit a chapter every day? Lawl I think I lost because of not submitting them at the moment.

Also, who's turn is it? Let's finish this shit already plox.

Well, you would be fine because it's not about points, its about doing a chapter and staying active in the draft at least. I'll think up something on how to do that, maybe for a future draft idk.

Also, uh, its your turn lol

The only thing (aside from Leo>Aran) I would change is Nasir. He doesnt even do anything for my team because most of it already doubles Auras. Soul plz T.T

Sorry...I thought he was one of the better choices, considering he allows you to have others double Auras.