Class Growth Rates in Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light?

RWB

Missed this earlier, but I'm afraid I don't have any information on enemy stats or growths for this game.

I played most of FE1 ages ago, but my PC crashed before I finished and I lost all the save states and stuff. Also I'm not currently aware of any info online.

Anyone else know? : o

• 1 month later...

I remember reading on a website (it was an FAQ or game mechanics guide or something similar) that all class growth rates, for all classes, in all stats, are 50.

I remember the site also having some other information that isn't on the FE1 page yet (such as arena data and the calculations for gaining experience).

I'll see if I can find the site somewhere, and will let you know when I do.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/562649-fire-emblem-ankoku-ryu-to-hikari-no-tsurugi/faqs/21975

Found it, it actually wasn't that hard of a search.

The site uses a very circuitous way of explaining it, using calculations rather than growth rates, but it basically comes down to this:

• Class growth rate for HP is 150.
  • Class growth rate for luck is 0.
  • Class growth rates are 50 for all other stats (keep in mind that resistance is not considered a growing stat in this game).

And all classes indeed have the same growth rates.