Hacks of Shadow Dragon and Heroes

Emperor Hardin

Thanks! Too bad there isn't one for FE11 also. There is one that adds a couple new options for females at least.

They only work for NO$GBA, there is a action replay code to reclass into anything in FE12. Might be similar in FE11

I know there's some sort of character unlock action replay code in New Mystery and Shadow Dragon. Don't know the combination though.

Ah, I see they are only modified saves. Was hoping for an actual patch... I could just use nightmare/action replay to swap classes instead of using the saves :<

Want me to tell you the action reply code, or do you already know it?

I don't know the Class swap code for Shadow Dragon though. Or the All convoy, and enemies attack enemies action replay.

I had a reverse recruitment almost done for FE11 before I lost my hardrive, but I really don't want to put in the effort to remake everything anymore so I doubt I'm gonna finish that, since remaking all the chapter unit editors would be a pain.

Edited by General Horace

what's a reverse recruitment anyhow, I don't even know

but "chapter unit data" (like who is what class starts where in what chapter) isn't hard to change (well, if you're new to hacking it might be but not otherwise... too bad there's little to no doc on it TMK)

problem with FE11/12 hacking is not enough doc/support/interest, easier to emulate and hack GBA games and by that I mean FE7 since that's what most people hack

oh yeah, that's an actual thing isn't it

too bad the growths are encrypted so I'm pretty sure you can't just zero everything out >_________________>

sadly I don't think there's enough interest to warrant anyone doing it (only a small portion of people LTC and even fewer people do 0% growth runs...)

:(

I had a reverse recruitment almost done for FE11 before I lost my hardrive, but I really don't want to put in the effort to remake everything anymore so I doubt I'm gonna finish that, since remaking all the chapter unit editors would be a pain.

That sucks to hear. I was looking forward to playing around with it. I really like the RR patches :<

Tell us if you have ever rethink it, I know its a long shot.

I'm interested in that idea.

Are there any hacks that alter class growths?