Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Tharja, but......did you have to give me miniature lances on BOTH of my files??? Hmmm, and I thought I've been treating you well..... dry.gif

Speaking of Tharja, this crossed my mind the other day. For those who play Smash Bros, how likely do you think it is Tharja would get in over Chrom for the next one? Given her huge popularity in Japan AND apparently the West now I wouldn't be surprised...and it would be a nice contrast to Ike and Marth.

But Fire Emblem is about swords and Tharja's far from a major character. From that perspective, even, like, Say'ri is more likely, but if even Lyn only managed to be an assist trophy...

Having said that, it would be interesting if she did make it in. I can see her playing similarly to Mewtwo/Lucario overall, but... Actually yeah I can imagine her using Mire and Waste along with some silly close-range magic attacks. But again, when people think of FEA, they think Chrom or Marth, not a side character like Tharja.

On an unrelated note, she seems to like axes in my game... Frightening @_@

Hmm I forgot about assist trophies, I guess that's more likely but I was imagining her victory phrases. "You deserved worse." "Do you like darkness?" And the giggle...THE GIGGLE.

It was her birthday on April second. She did get a +4 boost to two stats. Late, but...Happy birthday, Tharje.

Edited by ポーラ

Speaking of Tharja, this crossed my mind the other day. For those who play Smash Bros, how likely do you think it is Tharja would get in over Chrom for the next one? Given her huge popularity in Japan AND apparently the West now I wouldn't be surprised...and it would be a nice contrast to Ike and Marth.

But Fire Emblem is about swords and Tharja's far from a major character. From that perspective, even, like, Say'ri is more likely, but if even Lyn only managed to be an assist trophy...

Having said that, it would be interesting if she did make it in. I can see her playing similarly to Mewtwo/Lucario overall, but... Actually yeah I can imagine her using Mire and Waste along with some silly close-range magic attacks. But again, when people think of FEA, they think Chrom or Marth, not a side character like Tharja.

On an unrelated note, she seems to like axes in my game... Frightening @_@

I can see Tharja making it in as an Assist Trophy. Goetia + Vengeance + "YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD"

Ehhh, to me all of this just sounds like I can dismiss it as wishful thinking.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Happy birthday Maribelle! :newyears:

As for what she got me...

YOU GOT... innes.pngINNES' BOW!

And since I also happened to set my avatar's birthday to the same as hers...

YOU GOT... eliwood.pngELIWOOD'S BLADE!

Edited by Levant Fortner

Too bad that the +4 boosts aren't permenent.

But anyway, Happy birthday, Maribelle. <3

Edited by ポーラ