Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O I can't believe I almost forgot to party with her. Well, it's only 23:25 here, so the real party is just starting.

Main file: Currently a Valkyrie. She got a Shockstick, which she might use if I feel like reclassing her into something that uses lances... perhaps this is a sign that she is ready for (temporary) Bridehood?!

Second file: Currently a Sage. Got a Volant Axe, which she will be giving to the convoy :). We don't like to sell weapons.

Happy birthday Maribelle! Now let's go dancing.

Happy Birthday to my first and forever wife on this game. Don't know why but she managed to steal me away from the others and keep me bonded to her. Good luck Maribelle. Thanks for the Alms Blade~

What Morgan needs to do is stop being a little attention hog. Hijacking birthdays to get daddy's attention? You're better than this. (Or maybe she is just that derpish...?)

Happy birthday, Lucina. Thanks for the Glass Lance. I actually do like those things. They're kinda cool, and Armsthrift makes 'em all the better.

Oh right, my birthday today (19th). I got Virion wishing me a "truly epic" birthday, got +Skill +Spd, some exp (of course) and an Orsin's Hatchet.

And if I check back in, other people wish me a happy birthday too.

Geez. It took thirty visits to the barracks (and 24 different well-wishers) to get my wife to say happy birthday - it's her birthday tomorrow, I'll not make her wait nearly as long.

"I'm so glad we can celebrate your birthday together, Euyler."

Awww.

Happy doofday to my favorite darloing!

>gained a surge of skill & luck

NO

At least I got a Celica's Gale.

Edited by Donatello Hamato