Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

This is what I get for benching Miriel.

...in 2 days, I expect Morgan to get me an Aversa's Night.

If she can proc Aether twice every battle, then she can get a broken tome. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I get for benching Miriel.

...in 2 days, I expect Morgan to get me an Aversa's Night.

If she can proc Aether twice every battle, then she can get a broken tome. :)

lol, I got that tome like so early on for my Hard mode run... but it took me god knows how long for my main/Normal run. :/

And, it's my baby/son's birthday tomorrow~ ♥ I hope he gets something GOOD. I'm not gonna make it for his birthday on my Hard run though.

Yep, yep it is! ^^

The other birthdays were for characters I either don't care that much for or have no opinion on, but Morgan is different cause he's Morgan! (or she if you have the female) So I wrote this little skit since it's also my birthday and my Avatar's birthday! ^^ Enjoy!

Frederick: Morgan! Happy birthday, son! *reaches into a bag and holds out a brand new sheathed sword with a unique design*

Morgan: Oh wow! That's an awesome sword! I had wanted to save up for a new one too.

Frederick: *smiles caringly* I'm glad you like it. I had it forged just for you. After all, my tactician knight needs a blade as special as he is.

Morgan: Aw, thanks, Dad!

Kelli: And here's a present I've been saving for you too, Morgan. Happy birthday, dear! *reveals a strategy book from behind her back*

Morgan: *gasps* Mother! That's one of your most treasured books! You're really giving it to me?

Kelli: *smiles* Well, you want to be a tactician like me, and I thought it was time I passed it on to you. I want you to take good care of it.

Morgan: Oh, I will, Mother! Thank you so much! I'll read it before I go to sleep tonight!

Kelli: Heh, you're very welcome!

Morgan: Oh, Mother! Happy birthday to you too! *produces a bookmark with child-like drawings of himself, Frederick, and Kelli on it* Now you can always see us and you won't ever lose your place when you take a break from reading your strategy books!

Kelli: Oh, Morgan, this is absolutely adorable! And so thoughtful of you. I have a wonderful son.

Morgan: Well, I've got a wonderful mother! *hugs Kelli*

Kelli: You're such a good boy. *returns the hug*

Morgan: *blushes* Aw, shucks. You know, I always thought it was funny how we have the same birthday, but cool at the same time!

Kelli: Heh, I agree! But I don't mind one bit.

Morgan: And neither do I! Well, I'm going to go practice with my new sword! Dad, can we spar too?

Frederick: Oh, of course! I'll be out with you in a minute, alright?

Morgan: Yeah! *dashes off immediately*

Frederick: Full of energy as always, our boy.

Kelli: Yes, he certainly is.

Frederick: Now... Happy birthday, Kel. *reaches into his bag again and produces a gold and silver necklace as well as a bouquet of varied beautiful flowers. The necklace has a heart shape in the middle with "F & K" carved inside it*

Kelli: Oh, Frederick... These are so beautiful! And this necklace is even better than that pendant you had gotten me during the war!

Frederick: I figured you'd like them. I thought it was time I got you a more special gift as well. I paid the best jeweler I could find to craft that necklace. It was pretty expensive and took awhile to be finished, but it was worth every piece of gold. And I went all over the country to find the finest flowers and florist for the bouquet. There are no other bouquets or necklaces like these in the world.

Kelli: ...You really did all of that?

Frederick: Only for you, my love.

Kelli: *a big, loving smile* on her face* I...I don't know what to say. You're so wonderful. I love you, Freddy Bear...

Frederick: *returns gesture* I love you too, Kel. And I have one more gift for you.

*Frederick leans in to kiss Kelli and brings his hands to her waist. Kelli returns it and curls her arms around his neck*

Edited by Anacybele

so I fucked up and took a nap at about 5:30, stayed in bed until about 11, and now I'm just studying for midterms and...

Ooh, Catharsis! Thanks, son.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Tomorrow is Morgan's birthday.

Too bad I don't care.

You are a horrible father.

I couldn't care less about Cinco De Mayo. [/weeb]

Happy Birthday, Morgan. And Happy Children's Day.

Mag + Speed, 24 exp, and Micaiah's Pyre. よくやったな、マーク。

MorganTanjoubiMicaiahPyre.png

I'd post the Japanese version ones, but I apparently didn't adjust for Daylight Savings on those 3DS. And manipulating the clock will just lead to the Birthday Event not triggering if it's within 24 hours of being manipulated.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yay?

Morgan (M) got: +Lck/Def; 24 EXP; and a Sweet Tincture.

I knew I liked Morgan (F) better :dry: :dry:

What'd she get...

+Skill/Lck; 24 EXP; Micaiah's Pyre.

Yeah, Morgan (F) = so much better.

Happy birthday Morgan! :newyears:

Morgan (M) got me a Soothing Sword - not too bad, considering it coulda been worse.

Morgan (F) got me...

YOU GOT... ephraim.pngEPHRAIM'S LANCE!

...Could this be a sign? Depending on what I do with her or her mother (Lissa), I might give it to either of them.

So, if the Avatar shares his/her birthday with another character, both of them show up on the lower screen at the same time and it says "today is *Avatar's name* and Morgan's birthday."

Kelli got an Alm's Blade. Aagh, I get too many of those! DX

Morgan got a Sweet Tincture. I...have no idea what the hell that is. First time I've seen one in the game, I believe.

Awww, Morgan wished his mama a happy birthday! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Happy birthday to an amazing tactician-to-be. Strive to be the best, Morgan!

Morgan got:

• A surge of Skill and Speed (excellent! As a Dark Mage, his speed is kind of low and I love skill points on anyone)
  • 16 XP.
  • A Seed of Trust (Yay!)