Or topic. Whatever you kids want to call it. This is a thread...

This is a thread. A new addition to the other 43,000 something threads. I only have one favour to ask of you, and that would be to let this thread die in peace when the time comes. This thread has no purpose of being here, though I brought it into existence. This is not a very good thread, and I did not intend to make it so.

So thinking back on it, Serenes Forest was, and still is here through the last 6 years and 194 days. That's quite some time... What if Serenes Forest did not come into existence? Most of us probably would never have met, and we'd all be doing something else. It might not be something productive, but it's something else.

How many people did you befriend in this forum, and how many people do you think dislike you? Are there people you'd like to meet in person that you met in this forum? Who in this forum do you like the most? How about the least? Many questions could be asked, but little would be answered.

I'm not very sure on what I'm trying to talk about here. Maybe I just want to rant, maybe there's a purpose to this. Maybe I'm bored and have nothing better to do so I'm typing whatever comes to mind. The answer is unknown.

Well, whatever. I have nothing more to say here, now I shall go and post on other threads that have more importance than this one.

This is a thread.

i kinda want to answer some of those questions.

I have quite a lot of friends I met here, with only a handful being ones I can really trust. I'd like to meet most of those who I talk to on Skype in person, in addition to a few others on here. And I'd like to imagine that no one on this site dislikes me, but there might be someone that does or even a few that do. And if that's the case, I'd like to maybe amend what I'm doing wrong? IDK

As for who I like the most and who I like the least, that's classified.

I think uh one person dislikes me. Maybe more in the mafia forums. I'm paranoid.

if SF had never existed I wouldn't have any acquaintances. I guess consider some people friends here but i'll never admit to that unless they are okay with it.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

If Serenes Forest never existed, I would have uploaded a lot more videos on my channel (like in my good-old days; in 2008, I actually uploaded more than 900 videos despite joining Serenes in June of that year, although I later took down many of them).

And have some more music tracks uploaded to my Soundcloud.

And a lot of other stuff.

This place is sure addicting.

But I also wouldn't have met all the great people that I am friends with, including the silliest silly, that old BR, that Sanae Fanae, that Thunder Man, that Asian Mormon who is whipped, that casualest casual, and many others.

If Serenes Forest never existed, I would have uploaded a lot more videos on my channel (like in my good-old days; in 2008, I actually uploaded more than 900 videos despite joining Serenes in June of that year, although I later took down many of them).

And have some more music tracks uploaded to my Soundcloud.

And a lot of other stuff.

But I also wouldn't have met all the great people that I am friends with, including the silliest silly, that old BR, that Sanae Fanae, that Thunder Man, that Asian Mormon who is whipped, that casualest casual, and many others.

You're really great, too, BLS!

Team DoF, old oujay people are cool peeps. Don't know if anyone dislikes me, and I really don't care if anyone does :x

But I do think shit would be different if SF didn't exist. I have fallen in love with the University that I am going to, and I don't think I would have applied to the University had I never met the friend on this site that told me about it.

Uhh...

I made a lot of friends here, made some close friends, got left behind by two of them, still have two close friends and a lot of other people.

I have self esteem issues so I assume everyone hates me, but realistically speaking there's only like 4-5 people who actually vocalized that they don't like me, and even then they don't really bother me, so it doesn't really matter.

Liese~

Really glad it didn't end with "Shrek is love, shrek is life" or something like that...

Heheh...

I have fallen in love with the University that I am going to, and I don't think I would have applied to the University had I never met the friend on this site that told me about it.

People on the internet can be really helpful, believe it or not. You just gotta find that right place, and the right people, and it sounds like you did. That's great.

I agree, just something about it...

Ooh, Azu-chan made a thread.

Hmm, what would I be doing had Serenes not existed...I would very likely be procrastinating by doing something else instead, I dont think I would really be any more productive than I am currently, which isn't very.

That being said, I guess Serenes have had positive effects on me, for example: I now have a wider world-view, sure, its much more bitter, but at least it allowed me to meet many different kinds of people who teach me many things. It also made me realise my previous half-given-up dream is worth striving towards.

some people love me, some people hate me, a bunch of people are indifferent to me

i've met two other members irl, live with a third, want to meet a handful more

life would have been way different without sf, though it was kind of a coincidence of the irc channel and not the forums themselves

I think two members at least hate me, and there are several I suppose I could call friends.

I know two members irl. Both rarely post, and I was in the room when one made his account.

And yes, this is a thread.

SF really led to what ended up changing my entire life and my entire future... It feels so weird to think about

Hmmm also I don't think SF changed my productivity that much... x3 I would have just distract myself with other things

that casualest casual

=o

Well if we ever met don't kill poor lappy

Or at least, not until I have a real computer~

Wait no even then don't kill poor lappy ;~~~;

and this is my reply. anyway,

i don't think anyone "hates" me. i don't think i'm a big enough douche or put myself out there enough. i've had my differences with people, some more than others, but at the end of the day i don't hate anyone here haha. peace and harmony and all that jazz.

Team DoF, old oujay people are cool peeps. Don't know if anyone dislikes me, and I really don't care if anyone does :x

But I do think shit would be different if SF didn't exist. I have fallen in love with the University that I am going to, and I don't think I would have applied to the University had I never met the friend on this site that told me about it.

if i may, where will you be attending/are you attending?

if i may, where will you be attending/are you attending?

Stony Brook University, Lumi mentioned it when I was a 9th grader, and the name stuck.

Edited by Richter