Splice Competition 103

Lenh

Optional Theme: "Rich and/or Fashionable"

spliceR103_zps57075b3b.png

Lalum, Lyn (with cloak), Ismaire, Oro

Use at least three of the above mugs in your entry.

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW:
No mass 'made from scratch' areas. In other words, the final result should be made of and identifiable to areas from the source mugs.
Only use the set given, no other mugs.
Recommended color limit: 16 (15 on your mug +1 for background). This is a flexible rule, but be cautious with your color count as a general rule of thumb for good pixel art. You are allowed to deviate from the standard FE color choices if you want to do so.
Don't vote for yourself or I will cry sad tears devoid of mod power.
Hosts may enter contests.
Only 1 mug per member.

Winner of the contest will choose the next theme and a mug, runners-up will choose the remaining mugs once a theme has been decided.

Voting consists of 2 categories: 'Best in Theme' (single choice) and 'Favorites' (multiple choice). 'Winner' is the popular vote for 'Best in Theme' and the runners-up are taken from the most popular two from both voting categories. If there is overlap (e.g. 2nd place is the same participant for both categories), a weighted average of the total votes will determine the remaining runner-ups.

PARTICIPATION NOTES:

In the past, there has been a lot of conflict surrounding what does and doesn't constitute proper splicing techniques. This is not the venue to repeat that argument (if you're interested in it, please look at old rounds between 50 and 65). Please remember to allow participants the freedom to experiment and find their comfort zone in splicing. Give them votes when you believe they're successful, but do not use their entry as a platform to tell the world what you don't like.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM the current host.

Deadline: Saturday, July 19th, 2014

Have fun!

Just a reminder, there are two days left to enter!

If there aren't enough entrants to vote I'll probably just hand the mugChoice/theme to the one/two that enter, or (if I'm the only one) ask for some random mugs and RNG a theme suggestion.

Kj4xj5R.png

This one was pretty quick, but I like how the boa came out. I might add more later. Is the splice comp saved?

Edited by Toa