ZemZem

I might join to get some doubles practice in even though I don't expect to win. I could also offer a shiny Dedenne that I happened to randomly hatch this morning with a good nature and 4 perfect IVs as a prize, if anyone is interested.

I do work a lot lately though, and I leave for vacation from the 22nd-31st to a locale devoid of Wi-fi for me, so I can only do it on certain days...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 in HP, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. I got my perfect 5 IV one in the same batch and was surprised to see the last egg hatch into a shiny, since I wasn't trying to get one. XD

Are you going to update the first post with the rules, participants and prizes? : 3

EDIT

Anyone want me to rename the shiny Luvdisc? I can give it a classy name if you can think of something.

Edited by VincentASM

1. ZM

2. Kalas

3. Zak

4. Comet (ready)

5. Alg

6. Zephyr

7. Shadow (ready)

8. Sasori

9. VincentASM (ready)

10. Fruit (ready)

11. Raven (ready)

12. Silver (ready)

13. Alfred

14. Siegmund (ready)

Edited by ZM©

I'm ready. I was always ready. ...Though I'd prefer showdown since I don't have the team I plan to use in-game. If that's a problem, I guess I can get a team ready from the 'Mona I have in-game.