SS Serenes: Election for Cook underway!

Chef?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes good food?

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted for mayo cause he really wants to be something and now i just feel bad and he seems like a nice guy and i dont want to hurt his feelings and

you're a gud dud ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

i voted for mayo cause he really wants to be something and now i just feel bad and he seems like a nice guy and i dont want to hurt his feelings and

Eh, don't worry about hurting my feelings or anything, but thank you for the consideration. You don't have to feel bad in any way, there is no need to

Edited by Mayora

Oi can't be votin' 'til each one'a the chefs shows me 'ere cookin' talent.

Oi'm ey proud citizen 'f Italy, an' we are known fer our outstandin' p'formance in the kitch'n. There ain't ey single dish moi land can't master. An' moi father 's an exceptional cook, his talent 'as been passed down

Oi'm ey proud citizen 'f Italy, an' we are known fer our outstandin' p'formance in the kitch'n. There ain't ey single dish moi land can't master. An' moi father 's an exceptional cook, his talent 'as been passed down

Roight an' great an' all, but oi'd loik some proof in puddin', lad. Cook up somethin' you'd make whoile we were at sea.

Roight an' great an' all, but oi'd loik some proof in puddin', lad. Cook up somethin' you'd make whoile we were at sea.

If it is proof oi can't show anythin'. Know why? Oi could just send ey picture from some good-lookin' meat that oi found in the internet. Nothin' I can do would be able ta prove moi talent

If it is proof oi can't show anythin'. Know why? Oi could just send ey picture from some good-lookin' meat that oi found in the internet. Nothin' I can do would be able ta prove moi talent

Ya could tell me 'aht ya'd make.

Ya could tell me 'aht ya'd make.

Aye. Assumin ta ship will be stoppin 't every harbour, procurin' ingredients would'nt be ey probl'm.

As ta what I'd make outta them, pasta carbonara, pasta bolognese, vitello tonnato, roastbeef soak'd in a gold'n barbecue sauce, garnered with onion rings an' rucola, an' of course peperoncino ta spice up things ey bit.

Or pizza, with ta legendary bufala mozzarella from Naples.

Uh, not much happening here any more. Is there still someone who hasn't cast a vote yet?

Glac, if nothing happens within the next 24 hours, just give David the title and move on with the elections. The thread's been stuck for too long

Uh, not much happening here any more. Is there still someone who hasn't cast a vote yet?

Glac, if nothing happens within the next 24 hours, just give David the title and move on with the elections. The thread's been stuck for too long

what happened to your pirate accent? were you trying to deceive us?:

what happened to your pirate accent? were you trying to deceive us?:

Oi believe 'at be 'aht he sounds loike 'en he sober up, lad. Gettin' offa drink does strange thin's to a man.

Harhar, actually, oi was gon' from ta ship too long. Moi sailor's 'art weakn'd 'ver time, an oi missed ta good ol' times en deck. No worries ther' however, 's soon as ta ship start'd movin' again, moi piratey self decid'd ta come out again.

But aye, lad, sober'n' up has its part 'n it too

Harhar, actually, oi was gon' from ta ship too long. Moi sailor's 'art weakn'd 'ver time, an oi missed ta good ol' times en deck. No worries ther' however, 's soon as ta ship start'd movin' again, moi piratey self decid'd ta come out again.

But aye, lad, sober'n' up has its part 'n it too

'Ell, good tah 'ave ye back to yerself lad. Aye, no place quoite loik the seas to bring out the bett'r soid o' a man.