Greetings!

Sylvarious

Hello there ladies and gentlemen! I've lurked here for awhile and figured it was time to join up and hopefully bring whatever I can to these forums!

Online name: Sylvarious, I can't recall of a place where this isn't my name.
DoB: July 3, 1994
Favourite FE Game: FE7 or FE10.
Favourite Game (other than FE): The Zelda series or Bioshock.
Favourite FE Character: Rebecca with an honourable mention to Nephenee.
Least Favourite game: Of the Fire Emblem games I would go with Shadow Dragon, I could never have characters die and a game where it's a must messes with all I know about Fire Emblem games.
Sports: Hockey, Tennis, Soccer.
Online friends: Non-Applicable? Most of my friends online I know in real life, my shyness doesn't generally do well online.
Favourite music: Indie Rock or 70's and 80's Rock.
Favourite artist/band: The National or Stars
Favourite song: Squalor Victoria
Country: Canada, which makes the abundance of u in my text understandable
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: None
Hobbies: Writing, playing music, gaming, and reading, school doesn't offer time for much else.
Good Point: I have an insane amount of luck, which is more of a quirk than anything
Bad Point: I am absolutely wretched at conveying tone both in real life as well as over the internet :(
Anything else? : [/b] If anyone has questions feel free to ask! It will help me get more assimilated to this place :)

Howdy hi shy lucky person. Thou aren't alone in those respects.

I humbly welcome thee to this vibrant forest of wonder! Do not lose your way!

Favourite Game (other than FE): The Zelda series or Bioshock.

Do you have a specific game in the Zelda series that is your favourite?

Welcome to the forest by the way.

Do you have a specific game in the Zelda series that is your favourite?

Welcome to the forest by the way.

I would have to go with A Link To The Past. I find what they managed to do with the finite amount of space available in the console very well done, and I really like the fact that you could tackle the bosses in the dark world in any order. Thanks so much for the welcome! Everyone is so friendly, it's really nice. This goes for everyone but I had to reply to a Zelda post to gush about it.

^I can also roll out the welcome wagon, as they say, but it lacks that film premiere vibe.

CoveredWagonAnimated.gif

But you died of dysentery.

I would have to go with A Link To The Past. I find what they managed to do with the finite amount of space available in the console very well done, and I really like the fact that you could tackle the bosses in the dark world in any order. Thanks so much for the welcome! Everyone is so friendly, it's really nice. This goes for everyone but I had to reply to a Zelda post to gush about it.

1015.gif

Hell yeah! ALttP is Zelda Perfection. That shit is just the untouchable juggernaut. So much win...Dude, have you played A Link Between Worlds? Dat shit right dere. <3

Velkommen! I am the resident Norse god of mischief. I dont bite. Hard. You should post in those fun threads in Far From The Forest. New meat~

I would have to go with A Link To The Past. I find what they managed to do with the finite amount of space available in the console very well done, and I really like the fact that you could tackle the bosses in the dark world in any order.

Cool! My personal favourite is either A Link To The Past, Minish Cap, or Twilight Princess. I can't decide haha.

But you died of dysentery.

1015.gif

Hell yeah! ALttP is Zelda Perfection. That shit is just the untouchable juggernaut. So much win...Dude, have you played A Link Between Worlds? Dat shit right dere. <3

Velkommen! I am the resident Norse god of mischief. I dont bite. Hard. You should post in those fun threads in Far From The Forest. New meat~

Hell yeah it is! I break it out every few months to be it again. Of course I've played A Link Between Worlds, any chance to play that layout again I'm all for, great game on its own as well. <3 I'll look into those fun threads, see if I can add something to them, or just get torn apart, whatever works for everyone.

Cool! My personal favourite is either A Link To The Past, Minish Cap, or Twilight Princess. I can't decide haha.

All excellent choices! I've never seen as much praise for Twilight Princess as all of the others and I could never understand why, it's still fantastic even if it wasn't as revolutionary as others before it.

All excellent choices! I've never seen as much praise for Twilight Princess as all of the others and I could never understand why, it's still fantastic even if it wasn't as revolutionary as others before it.

That's true, it doesn't get that much praise and it's a shame. Often, I find nostalgic Ocarina of Time fans tend to shrug it off.

That's true, it doesn't get that much praise and it's a shame. Often, I find nostalgic Ocarina of Time fans tend to shrug it off.

Yeah I've noticed that as well, I personally find it a very well done game but sometimes you cannot be nostalgia...