Toa's Sprites

Toa

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marx and Camilla's heads are too small, I think the others are close, I haven't checked though. I might work on them more if I get into a fates mood.

Spoiler

25oVUCw.pngDvt3c6u.png

[spoiler=year in review]

I made 2 because I can. Some of the battlesprites have been nudged to fill the calendar a bit better (a bunch were made on like the 30th of their month)

Now bask in the glory of my handwriting!

Edited by TaoVP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BXn5nPu.png

Tsubaki reclassed to master at arms since his stats don't seem that much like a peg knight

Not bad. But i feel like the top of his head is missing some shading. /shrug could be just me though

• 1 month later...

Gogo-ah Team Toa! You have definitely come along way in your skills bro. It's pretty cool seeing that year in review.

Now onto actual Crit...

Liking the animation. :)

Arms seem short somehow though... shoulders may be a pixel or two too low as well. Feels like the boots and cloak could both use one more shade each for highlights/darks possibly as well... it moves smoothly though, nice work.

Of the three newest mugs, I like the first the best. The third one is interesting... second one seems... bland?

Edited by ErrantShepherd

I hope his arms aren't too short that would be a painful fix O.O I'll investigate later.

I have a hard time coming up for mage clothing beyond robes, and you can only give so many people 1 armor shoulder. What would you do to make it less bland?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...