Touhou Project 12: Undefined Fantastic Object Competition

ZemZem

I had this idea when I was walking over to the library. Since there are many drafts of various FE games, why not have a conpetition of just one Touhou game? It'd be fun to handle, and since it's my favorite Touhou game, fun for me to observe. Without further ado:

Rules:

1. This competition will be solely in UFO, and the participants taking part in the draft are to showcase their skills in said game.

2. Participants are to use every shot-type in the following order: ReimuA, ReimuB, MarisaA, MarisaB, SanaeA, SanaeB. There will be a round for every shot-type that will last one week.

3. You may choose any difficulty you like: Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic. It's meant to be for fun!

4. Clearing the game gives you three points. First place gets five points, second place gets three points, third place gets one point, and last plac gets no points.

5. Going through the Extra Stage will net you five bonus points.

ReimuA Results

ReimuB Results

MarisaA Results

MarisaB Results

SanaeA Results

SanaeB Results

Final Ranking:

1st: Proto: 40

2nd: Balcerzak: 39

3rd: Fera: 26

4th: Zak: 3

Edited by Z.M.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... everyone plays UFO, with all the shot types? What is being drafted?

I mean, I'll in for the practice and all, but it just seems like a straight-up competition, no drafting needed.

I'd join, but I'll be completely absent next week, so if we could send in our first replay in the week after that instead, it should be fine...

Toss it in the chat thread.

I need to capture Vajra someday, and Byakuren's Devil's Recitation is good practice for me to perfect clear Mystic Square. Count me in.

• 2 weeks later...

*just got done with a UFO 1cc* Urgh so close to 200 million...

Alright, you brave four. It's time for us to begin. You have one week from today at this time to submit a replay of Undefined Fantastic Object, the first shot type being ReimuA. Good luck, and have fun. Any difficulty will suffice.

Proto, if you could notify the others (I'm on a phone), it'd be appreciated.