Your reason for marriage.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of favorites, but these two marriages are my main ones.

F!My Unit married Ricken because I have a love of adorable shotas like him, and I jumped at the opportunity to marry one. Using the "fully grown" My Unit made this pairing even cuter (I like age gaps, I won't apologize).

M!My Unit married Lucina because I truly liked her character and her strength and ideals. Using the shota My Unit build made the pairing less awkward lol.

Out of all the marriages I've done, I'll list my favorites:

Male: Olivia. The story was cute and it felt like the Male Avatar genuinely liked her from the beginning, except he was too shy to admit it. This pair impressed me because usually the Avatar has bad supports, but I found this one of the best supports for both characters.

Female: Gregor was adorable to marry, and I really like him too; the whole dream deal made this one of my favorite supports from the Avatar (they are rare). Plus, I'm glad the Avatar got such a cute oyaji as a husband.

And, I loved marrying Chrom because I love the feeling of having Royalty at my feet.

I like marrying Kjelle because she doesn't instantly trust/respect you like almost everyone else does. It takes time but it's earned by the end of the A support, and I find her comment about 'spite giving way to affection' to be endearing.

I chose to marry Cordelia on my first/main file as well as in my Lunatic and Lunatic+ files. Not only is she beautiful, but I can relate to her because of the unrequited love scenario. She's also great unit IMO, having access to Armsthrift and Sol on top of Galeforce. Plus, I get to have Severa as a daughter along with Morgan.

There's also the neat gimmick of a pair of best friends marrying a pair of best friends if ChromXSumia is one of the pairings used in addition to RobinXCordelia.

In every single one of my playthroughs except one, I have married Cordelia. She's smart, diligent, beautiful, talented, and kind--all traits that I would want in a wife. Bad supports tend to be a deal-breaker for me, so I was quite pleased that the Avatar's supports with Cordelia turned out to be what I consider to be some of the best. The one time I didn't marry Cordelia, I married Lucina instead. I like her for many of the same reasons I'm so fond of Cordelia, and I like most of her supports with the Avatar, but in the end, I found I preferred Cordelia.

I married Maribelle, because she was the first character that surprised me. When she's first introduced, I cast her as the typical snobby noble girl but the beginning of Chapter 5 made her appear in a very different way. That's Maribelle to me. She's unpredictable, fair, kind, witty and independent. After exploring a few of her other supports, I decided to marry her and didn't regret my choice one bit :)

The only reason to marry is for love.

But seriously, I marry Cherche when I'm a male avatar because I like her design as a character as well as their supports.

I marry Chrom when I'm a female avatar to get a powerful Lucina.