Fractured Realms: CANCELLED!!!!

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. Throwing knives. Me gusta. Who animated that?

and it's like the 5th or 6th yeah(good luck finding the first) (seriously don't, I don't even want to see it again)

I've played: One that hacked sacred stones, One with Lee as the main character, and two with Kalath as the main character I think. I liked the good balance of weapon types I got in Lee's. There seems to be a good balance here as well.

Edited by deranger

I've played: One that hacked sacred stones, One with Lee as the main character, and two with Kalath as the main character I think. I liked the good balance of weapon types I got in Lee's. There seems to be a good balance here as well.

yeah you've been around for too long man

go away

and I did(frames by GK)

more to come later

oh haha i remember lee, i think i still have that hack lying around.

is kalath still lyn?

I still have the old LoC FE8 reskin.

Disgusting, terrible, etc.

oh haha i remember lee, i think i still have that hack lying around.

is kalath still lyn?

Idk what you mean by lyn; like the animation? Yeah it's still a lyn reskin.

[spoiler=more feedback]

8QCRFxh.png

Are the phases during talking at the beginning of Ch 3 intentional?

Yes

yXsArF5.png

Is Lydia supposed to be off screen due to praying for this entire conversation?

Answered by the two above me.

xJGS27v.png

Yes should be yet

Got it.

answered in bold

off topic:

Show5.png

finished all PC palettes finally(I have no idea why Allistor keeps cheating the axe-users in the arena, this is like the 4th time).

Edited by Skitty of Time

• 3 weeks later...

umm can someone help me here? there are times that when i lvl up, my game freezes, is there a turn around on it? i mean is there something i ahve to do not to trigger the freeze?

I've had that problem too, no matter how many times I repatch/what ROM I use.

That said, the issue only really kicks in when I use Gameboid (emulator for Android phones), VBA gets past them as far as I can see (but perhaps not always, if DeannaAce uses VBA). But as I don't find sitting at a desktop computer to play hacks all that comfortable, it's sort of stalled my progress.

...Maybe the post FEE3 release will have it fixed.

(If you need more info Skitty, the game freezes or resets the moment any battle starts that would lead to a level up. It doesn't matter what character, what situation or what settings I'm using (game or emulator based), it happens. Makes it impossible to even clear the first map on Gameboid; VBA gets further but noticeably stutters when a level up rolls around. Almost sounds like the game locks up with unnecesary data or something.)

Edited by Wayward Winds

I've had that problem too, no matter how many times I repatch/what ROM I use.

That said, the issue only really kicks in when I use Gameboid (emulator for Android phones), VBA gets past them as far as I can see (but perhaps not always, if DeannaAce uses VBA). But as I don't find sitting at a desktop computer to play hacks all that comfortable, it's sort of stalled my progress.

...Maybe the post FEE3 release will have it fixed.

(If you need more info Skitty, the game freezes or resets the moment any battle starts that would lead to a level up. It doesn't matter what character, what situation or what settings I'm using (game or emulator based), it happens. Makes it impossible to even clear the first map on Gameboid; VBA gets further but noticeably stutters when a level up rolls around. Almost sounds like the game locks up with unnecesary data or something.)

argg im using vba but its still happening :(( good for u atleast u can play till the end with only sound as a problem :))) i hope i can do something about it, it 1st happened to me during the defend goal when i 1st met the elf archer, i thought when i reset the game i already turned it around by NOT FIGHTING during the time its happening, cause it only happens from atleast 5th turn above, so i tried to go and defend the area that cannot be passed , the one with 2 green soldiers, that way i can make he battles to minimum, i did passed it using that but, it happened gain during the next stage, when i was rescuing everyone, :(((( help plz...., and btw, for me sound is not a problem cause i dont use sounds.... i always turn them off cause i use fast forward lol, if i do it sound is somehow irritating so i just turn them off, :)))

Edited by DeannaAce

I have literally no idea what you guys are doing?

I use vba and dstwo and haven't had a freezing issue with either. If I can't replicate the error, I can't exactly fix it...

I mean if you send me a .sav or something? Are you using the .ups or the .jfp? Are you applying the fixed growths .ups?

These are the things I'd need/need to know.

In my case I'm just using the standard patch (ups) - I'll try the fixed growth patch when I get access to my computer in about 7 hrs (over the other patch as opposed to instead of, right?). Maybe that will fix the issue.

(I've also tried patching with different patchers as well as NUPS, which makes no difference.)

I don't think a .sav will show the problem - I ran into the problem on Gameboid, transferred the .sav to VBA and continued straight on without freezing. I think in my case it's either my usual patching ROM is subtley different to the one everyone else is using (which doesn't explain why this is the only hack that has malfunctioned for me), or maybe the problem is Gameboid (but again, every other hack (including 2 seperate versions of League of Champs) has worked fine. Or perhaps it's just because I'm not using the fixed mode patch.

I can pass a couple of .sav files over anyway if you'd like. But I suspect it will pretty much work unless you try it on Gameboid...

Edited by Wayward Winds

Yeah that's what I'm figuring is going to happen myself. Someone told me about freezing and sent me a .sav, and it worked just fine.

If anything, the fixed mode patch was what I thought was messing it up.

tl;dr version: don't bother messing around with the older patch much longer, since I'm releasing an updated version of the prologue era+possibly two or three chapters of the main campaign early next month.

speaking of which

Show6.png

i use tsukuyumi, to patch the game.... and i never used fixed mode, most rpg games are already in that mode so i really wanted something random (or everything aka perfect lv up ) :))))) ummm is using cheats can be the problem? i am using inf weapons and fast lvl up.... but i guess it doent cause i already played lots of hacks, and most of them worked with cheats on.....

It depends on what assembly routines a hack installs, actually... Er, with those two codes you should be fine, but be wary in case the developer decided to repoint the characters for whatever reason or modified exp gain in battle(which has been done a lot).

i use tsukuyumi, to patch the game.... and i never used fixed mode, most rpg games are already in that mode so i really wanted something random (or everything aka perfect lv up ) :))))) ummm is using cheats can be the problem? i am using inf weapons and fast lvl up.... but i guess it doent cause i already played lots of hacks, and most of them worked with cheats on.....

this could be a problem

use NUPS for .ups, use alex's patcher for .jfp