Since Jprebs battled Sanae in New Super Marisa Land and defeated her, I had to make this thread. And since I'm true to my word...

I hope Boney and J enjoy. :V

there are little children on this forum, who will see this thread, and they will think in their tiny little child brains "gee whiz i sure wonder what this newfangled "futanari" thingammajig is," and they will access the googles, and they will use the googles, and they will no longer be children, no, they will leave their childhoods behind in that search bar, and it will all be on you, zee emm, it will all be on you

your threads truly have reached their pinnacle, zm

i'm ecstatic

there are little children on this forum, who will see this thread, and they will think in their tiny little child brains "gee whiz i sure wonder what this newfangled "futanari" thingammajig is," and they will access the googles, and they will use the googles, and they will no longer be children, no, they will leave their childhoods behind in that search bar, and it will all be on you, zee emm, it will all be on you

I will personally buy something for all those kids.

heheheh

I can't believe this actually became a thing

ZM no wai

lol

fire emblem is worse

I can't believe this actually became a thing

ZM no wai

for jprebs, kitty. join us >=p