Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and Demon Dragon

Haku

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bors looks smug as fuck now (and no longer has a bloated chin!), although his bangs still look silly.

And will you be updating the stats eventually? Because I really hope those vanilla base stats are just a placeholder...

What have you done to Bors?!

What does it look like?

Bors looks smug as fuck now (and no longer has a bloated chin!), although his bangs still look silly.

And will you be updating the stats eventually? Because I really hope those vanilla base stats are just a placeholder...

Heh, he does, although I doubt I'm going to stray away from the character design too much.

Yeah, I'll be doing that too at a later date. :)

Edited by Haku

He looks like Hitler's twin brother who dyed his hair green!

...I don't see the resemblance.

I've taken on board the criticism of Bors' new mug, I'll see what I can do. If someone could outline the main issues with the mug in a short list that would be very helpful :)

In other news I'm currently writing the event script for chapter 2. I'll have more screenshots soon :)

Edited by Haku

More WIP screenshots:

SEYa8Rw.png?1o8KzbCY.png?1

YHD1ruI.png?1wE8i3oQ.png?1

I'm currently contemplating whether or not to use FE7 or FE8's colours for the mugs, as I find FE8's a little...contrasting? I'd be glad to hear your thoughts :)

I'll try and change the chapter introduction background too to the one used in FE6 at a later date.

Edited by Haku

Maybe you could make Sophia a half manakete and half shaman?

So when the stone runs out of uses, she could be a Shaman or Druid. :P

And how about getting a new dragon animation for Fa?

MODEDIT: don't doublepost tia

Edited by Integrity

Unlimited use dragonstone maybe?

Seriously I never understood why they were limited use anyway. Once they run out, the Manakete is completely useless. Especially Myrhh in FE8, unless you glitch her a way shittier unlimited use claw weapon at some point. Even then, she has unpromoted stats and no dragonstone bonus.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

Seriously I never understood why they were limited use anyway. Once they run out, the Manakete is completely useless. Especially Myrhh in FE8, unless you glitch her a way shittier unlimited use claw weapon at some point. Even then, she has unpromoted stats and no dragonstone bonus.

I thought that too haha

I though about many concepts for a fe6 remake a few times, I also had many ideas like:

Making classes more varied, we get 7 paladins endgame and you can easily make 2 or 3 of them into Gk, but other class changes could be made like making the 3 knights use different weapons between them or make Fir promote into Lyn lord.

Personaly I think either Roy or Al should get another weapon upon promoting since they would both be generic sworwielding lords.

I also has the idea of custom weapons according to birthplace,like a Pheraen sword or a Weastern isles axe or family weapons like a special bow for both Fir and Bartre if my idea from above is taken.

I also had more ideas but these are more important.

I hope that Idoun will be WAY harder to defeat. I beat her on the first turn with 2 attacks from promoted Roy. Wasn't really a challenge. And maybe Echidna could start off at an earlier chapter as a Female Mercenary. And give Wolt better stats.

Edited by Baldo45

I hope that Idoun will be WAY harder to defeat. I beat her on the first turn with 2 attacks from promoted Roy. Wasn't really a challenge. And maybe Echidna could start off at an earlier chapter as a Female Mercenary. And give Wolt better stats.

Echidna loses her uniqueness (IE being a hero specialized in Axes) if she starts out a mercenary. Personally, I'd rather see her keep her unique roll than just be another sword user like Deke and Ogier.

I don't really agree with Echidna being a Female Merc. (for reasons Siuloir already stated), but I do think Wolt needs better stats. In fact, both Dorothy and Wolt need better stats, IMO.