Class suggestion for Virion!Laurent?

Rohesia

Hi guys. Hope all is well.

I've been considering making my Virion!Laurent (who just maxed out his Mage class) into a Wyvern Rider, but I wouldn't mind hearing someone out if they had suggestions and/or advice for a class change.

I don't want to Master Seal him and make him a Dark Knight or a Sage since those are his parents classes and they passed down the skills I wanted for him (Virion -Tomefaire, Miriel -Lifetaker).

His other options are Barbarian, Archer, and Dark Mage.
(The Archer is kinda tempting since I have a lot of great bows in my Convoy that I feel bad for leaving there, but we know how annoying it can be when a unit is (somewhat) defenseless.)

(Another option is Dreadfighter but considering I already have 4 or so, I'd like to hold off on that.)

Assuming that this is "early postgame", I'd advise Barbarian. Axes are good for him to build weapon ranks in, he needs Str fast to act outside magical classes and Barbarian nas a high Str base/growth, and more cash from Despoil is always a good thing.

Assuming that this is "early postgame", I'd advise Barbarian. Axes are good for him to build weapon ranks in, he needs Str fast to act outside magical classes and Barbarian nas a high Str base/growth, and more cash from Despoil is always a good thing.

No I'm still getting there -been procrastinating with grinding the kids.

Ok so Barbarian (as odd as it's gonna look with his hat) and then Wyvern Rider? Or maybe I could go with Dread Fighter by then, but I like having units with more movement.

I'd actually go with dark mage, as then you can boost up your defenses (and resistance) while taking advantage of tomefaire while doing so. Unfortunately, the downsides to doing this is that he will need to train his STR somewhere else, while also having to practice using axes.

I actually maxed out his Barbarian class the same day of my last post. x'D
But yeah, I did enjoy that Despoil~ In a grinding session he alone picked up 5 bullion.
Dark Mage -> Sorcerer might be next for him, or maybe Dread Flier or Wyvern Lord.