When Lyn joins back up

Ewan101

I've always forgotten to check this, and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the wiki, but in Chapter 15E/16H when Lyn joins back up with your party, does all of the G you've earned from Lyn's story get transferred over, or does it do it at the beginning of Chapter 11, or not at all? I seem to remember saving all of my money during my first playthrough only to find that I lost it once Lyn's saga ended, but I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or not. Can anybody confirm this for me, as it'll affect the way I play through Lyn's story.

No. They retain whatever items are in their inventory (And Rath/Wallace does NOT, IIRC) but funds do not transfer. Let's be realistic, once Mark leaves, all that money stays with a woman, and you know how women act with money. The developers were just making the game more immersive and realistic.

The gem differs depending on the total value of your assets when you played Lyn's mode. Lyn will always start with a blue gem if you skipped her story.

So be sure to give Florina that Energy Ring! :V

If Lyn breaks her Mani Katti in Lyn Mode (lol if someone ever does use it to its breaking point), she returns with it basically repaired right?

Yup. I break it often tho :c

Yeah i thought so. I never have busted the Mani Katti in Lyn mode doe.

And Angelic Robe. Only reason why anyone should play through Lyn's mode anyway.

Indeed, ser. *sips tea*

I always end up breaking the mani katti too...and nothing is transferred, everything is predetermined. in hard mode (hector at least), kent/sain/wil have 1 iron weapon each. not too sure but i think kent/sain/wil have iron and steel weapons each in normal, with one of the cavs carrying a javelin. and, depending on your total assets after lyn mode, she comes with a red, blue, or white gem along with a repaired mani katti (regardless of mode).

Rath loses a point of con in the switchover, also.

If your total assets at the end of Lyn's tale were less than 20,000 gold, she joins you in the main storyline without any gem.

I had decided to sell my entire party's items at the end of Lyn's story, so I had like 100,000 or so at the very least.

100,000 gold at the end of Lyn's mode sounds pretty unlikely to me. But more importantly, selling actually reduces the value of your assets because items only sell for half of their value.

The total buying value of all of the Assets you get in Lyn's tale is 53,650, so there's no way you could have had 100,000 gold at the end of Lyn's tale. 10,000, possibly, but not 100,000.

And the selling value of each item is half of its buying value, so for example if you sell a Vulnerary for 150 gold, it's actually a net loss of 150 gold to your Assets because the Vulnerary is worth 300 gold.

The total buying value of all of the Assets you get in Lyn's tale is 53,650, so there's no way you could have had 100,000 gold at the end of Lyn's tale. 10,000, possibly, but not 100,000.

And the selling value of each item is half of its buying value, so for example if you sell a Vulnerary for 150 gold, it's actually a net loss of 150 gold to your Assets because the Vulnerary is worth 300 gold.

Ohh, I thought that the gem was dependent on how much G you actually had, like when you go to status or in preparations. I feel stupid now lol