I'm new to the Fire Emblem series. Awakening is the very first game that I have played and it has become my favorite game that I have played on any system. I have been struggling very much lately with my Lunatic mode save file. I have tried looking online for guides for optimal parent pairings for the top children. I have not had much luck in finding anything to help me out. I am trying to find Chrom a wife since the next chapter is the chapter where he is married automatically afterwards. I was thinking Sumia because she really just seems like a power house. I'm not sure though if that is wasting Chrom's fantastic skills or not. I've also seen a lot of places that Olivia is a great choice, but for a defensive Lucina. There is just so much information that I am overwhelmed and undecided on any pairings. I'd really appreciate help on this and some guidance for optimal pairings.

Generally Lucina has four buildings:

1) Galeforce + Aether + Luna --- offensive set

2) Tomefaire + Dual Strike+ --- defensive support set

3) Vantage (+Vengeance) + Dual Strike+ + Tome class --- defensive lead set

4) Bowfaire + Dual Strike+ --- defensive support set 2

Set 1 --- Sumia, Maribelle, Olivia, FeMU

Set 2 --- Sumia, Maribelle, FeMU

Set 3 --- Olivia, FeMU

Set 4 --- Sully, Maiden

For Set 1 and Set 2, FeMU gives the best power, Maribelle gives the second, Sumia 3rd, Olivia 4th.

For Set 3, FeMU!Lucina can take any husband except Morgan, while Olivia!Lucina can only take Str.71/Mag.66!Morgan.

Set 4 is an inferior set 2. Galeforceless Lucina is only good for this usage postgame.

Edited by MelonGx

• 1 month later...

Kjelle is kinda hard to optimize,but I managed to.I made sully a paladin,and vaike a warrior.Kjelle is suprisingly not bad with counter,and aegis is for tanking tomes and bows.Turn kjelle into a merc for armsthrift,Turn her into a hero,get sol.Counter+Sol and armsthrift is amazing.only downside is u cannot get galeforce in any way with vaike x sully.Donnel,on the other hand,gives her aptitude and access to galeforce.

Olivia!Lucina/Chrom!Inigo sniper build

Galeforce

Aether

Lethality

Rightful king

Astra/Pass

This is my personal Fail-safe. They have NEVER Failed me.

Chrom!Azure/Inigo can't have Aether.

Edited by shadowofchaos