Animal Crossing New Leaf: Searching for DLC and foreign-Holiday items

Hellos. Recently I've taken an obsession interest with collecting all of the DLC items and Holiday items from non-US games.

I'll be willing to trade NA-holiday themed items for foreign Holidays, DLC items for other DLC items, Bells or Golden Furniture for both, etc.

Here's a list of all the items I still need, that I'm aware of:

-flamenco hat (EUR DLC)

-red-horned hat (KOR DLC)

-rice-plant bed (JPN DLC)

-tam-o'-shanter (EUR DLC)

-Top (JPN DLC)

-white police cap (KOR DLC)

-White/Red/Blue School Cap (KOR DLC)

-fedora chair (DLC)

-hagoita (Apparently JPN DLC)

-tteok plate (KOR DLC)

-turkey (JPN DLC)

-bamboo grass (JPN Holiday)

-girl's day updo (JPN Holiday sale item)

-hinaningyo (JPN Holiday sale item)

-cucumber horse (JPN Holiday)

-dango (JPN Holiday)

-eggplant cow (JPN Holiday)

-hibiscus (KOR Holiday)

-holiday stocking (EU Holiday)

-newsprint helmet (JPN? Holiday)

-new year's noodles (JPN? Holiday)

-rice cake (JPN Holiday)

I think I have all of those except the most recent/hacked ones:

-red-horned hat (KOR DLC)

-White/Red/Blue School Cap (KOR DLC)

-hagoita (Apparently JPN DLC)

-tteok plate (KOR DLC)

Hagoita was released in Europe I think, but I *just* missed it : /

Also not sure if I have the Tteok Plate or Kimbap Plate.

You can have them for free if you can dupe them. Otherwise I suppose I'll try duping them myself later when I have time (not today or tomorrow).

Edited by VincentASM

Interesting...

Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure I CAN dupe, because it involves shutting something off with split-second timing, and trying to clone Pokemon in XY lets me know I'm not the best at that.

Yeah, that's the gist of it.

It's apparently easier if you do it online, because of the increased lag. Definitely don't bother doing it via local.

What I'll probably do is try to dupe via online, as I have two 3DSes and copies of ACNL.

I think I'm fine in ACNL; I have pretty everything I want (which includes around 90% of the DLC items) : P

This might be strange, but do you have any spare non-hacked/cloned/injected event Pokemon (not Celebi)? Not in exchange for duped ACNL items--I can offer another similar Pokemon.

Hehe, alrightys. XD

Non- cloned? Interesting.

I have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Deino with Earth Power, and a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Gastly in a Moonball, and a bunch of other mons.

Sadly I don't have an good shinies that I can confirm as not-cloned (since my bred shinies are gimpy and the ones I got in trades aren't reliable). Why do you ask?

I'm just asking because I have an obsession interest in collecting non-cloned event Pokemon. But it's not easy at all, so I just end up asking people randomly in the hopes they have a spare from a really old event or something XD

A Moon Ball Gastly sounds interesting. If you have a female, I'd like one of those, even if it doesn't have perfect stats. Earth Power Deino is also cool, but I think I have one already.

Anyway, I'll try my hands at duping items tomorrow. Just been to a convention and I'm way too tired from just walking about...

Oooh.

Most people tend to clone their events though, for obvious reasons... XD The only events I have so far are the Torchic from when XY was released, and the Vivillon.

I have a Diancie but that's been cloned and given away for free on GameFAQs, which is why you still need to trade 6IV Shinies.

I have a female MB Gastly. Heck, I can breed you a 5IV one no problem and give you the egg, if you want.

Its K.

Yeah, I can definitely see why. Dang, those elusive little critters >: o

For me, it just feels boring when I know a Pokemon I have is being used by who knows how many people; maybe I'm weird. Cloning items in ACNL is OK with me since there's no way to distinguish cloned or non-cloned items.

Sure, I'll accept that offer! Just make sure it's female so I can pass down the ball if I ever need to ^^

It makes no sense though considering it has been cloned to the thousands and given away for free in tons of giveaways.

Also there's a very high chance that a 6IV shiny is hacked. There's a function with the Action Replay Powersaves thing for the 3ds that "shinyfies" a Pokemon, by scrambling its ID and SID untill it hits a result that makes it shiny.

That... makes sense, actually.

Sure, and of course. XD

Whoo! Finally managed to clone the items.

Took longer than I thought because I needed to turn off my wireless switch much, much earlier than most people (not even half a cycle) o__o

Because it was such a pain, I didn't bother duping the reorderable items.

So when I come over to trade, I'll have two piles--one you can keep and the other you should grab and drop : P

Sounds interesting. Usually people have to adjust their timing to shut it off later, but you have to do so EARLIER? Hoow fast IS your internet? XD

Alrightsys. I'll try and get on as soon as I can. Internet's been an issue for me lately, so I don't know when it'll be possibles.

Thanks a ton. :)

BTW, I'm in GMT +1, so you might have to be pretty early to catch me : P

Just one thing: when the time comes, you'll have to come to my town. As I just remembered my locker is totally full so I can't bring the items to your town.

I usually can't get internet past 4est anyways, so... XD

That's totally fine because my town has a TON of items flung randomly around on the ground... XD