FE6 HM: Crappy Units Bonanza!

Oshimos

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should I take Karel to final?

• Yeah, look how low tier he is!
    • No, use the guys you've struggled with for the whole game

Man, you're the first person I've ever met who thinks Wing is any good who has actually watched more than like, 2 Gundam series.

I'll just pretend we didn't have this conversation. It's off topic anyway, right!?

I love wing :sob:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The forums are back, and so am I, bringing the topic back to Fire Emblem.

(Kind of. I will throw it out there that I wasn’t a big fan of Wing either. The only ones I put below it are Age and Destiny, and I’ve seen all of them but Victory and X.)

Anyway, here’s the chapter!

[spoiler=Chapter 20]

yrXAR62.png2uIYnjU.png

Man, if only Jerrot had been there, he could’ve soloed this whole army easiy. Y’know, like how Yoder’s off soloing Sacae with his 14 Spd.

ilD9JWa.png

I like how it’s a country where skilled fighters are literally the only thing they’ve ever been mentioned for and yet they couldn’t put up even the slightest amount of resistance because they got hired to attack their own country or something.

3Wko47V.png

“Very nice, sir; the purple brings out your eyes.”

oMEjaaj.png

The third person is his secret weapon.

bF1tN2O.pngtNi9Slb.png

Uh, I think that’s armour.

5RIPdW7.png

I think Jerrot must be a con man or something. There’s no other way that everyone could be placing all of their hopes on him being a miraculous saviour with his bases.

z0dheTO.png

Maybe he’s RIGHT OUTSIDE

OAMy2kC.png

“I know we’re all standing out here in the cold ready to siege this castle, but how about filling me in on some political drama first?”

vd6ltWx.png

He had 7 Str and 8 Spd at level 11; that is definitely not prodigal.

gpFHXXI.pngMVnql2d.png

On to combat! I start off the chapter by Silencing this guy.

8XsDQLe.png

You’re the only one I care about, the rest of those losers are gonna rot in jail.

QAx75zZ.pngRfwPvVa.png3T5B5hl.png

I finally have a unit with re-move, and a flier to boot. I don’t care how garbage she is as a unit; her utility is something I’ve been dreaming of all game.

Pr1I84j.png

The legendary saviour Jerrot has been holding on to some things for his lovely wife.

7ASBYvt.png

Choking the point with my mages. And yes, I did rescue drop their support partners into help range.

6CelPwE.png

Nosferatu Druids are still terrifying.

crHKAwR.png

Nighty-night, saviour of Ilia.

hrSt6DB.pngClP8LAv.pngFpWJFC0.png

Bowcrits. Apparently my archers aren’t very fond of Armorkiller Mercs.

v6znP0w.png

You won’t be needing this where you’re going

RmJeTK4.png1mraMVT.png

Hugh was 10 off of a kill on this guy. Roy had just the solution.

q72wkXA.png

Barth is off soloing the right side of the castle, btdubs

EJukeM9.png

I was excited to use Juno and she’s really disappointingly just Florina. Well, I guess Florina’s just her, but still. I don’t know why this is such a letdown, it just is.

hHHgsRB.png

Please die

N1TpsUn.png

Sleeping unequipped Jerrot is the perfect shield

YywssJs.pngpHtzAXP.png

These things are way more annoying in this game than any that came after.

WEGJJKu.pngBIBP9ym.png

Pretty good heal level.

Ycv2AGE.png594lCXg.png

That’s the Purge Bishop. He’s got Physic too, and I think they’ll always heal before attacking, but still, both are annoying. Also: Dorothy is still a boss. A squishy, squishy boss.

SSamhhB.png

Buildin’ up dat sword rank for Durandal.

VkTh9fR.png

The Bishop over here’s the only thing even close to a threat. The Hero tinks him with an Iron Blade.

bhey8Dj.pngcbreayQ.pngIWKFlDu.png

Ucmxy8r.pngNBFG5qr.pngmc27aNq.png

Feeding Cath is the best use of easy experience enemies, especially when she gets the same terrible level both times.

T3BzVn2.pngFX1iN48.png

Barth doesn’t even need levels anymore; though I won’t complain about two capped stats. Sadly, his 100% HP growth leaves him at 59 HP.

fVciSFw.png

Juno gets a free turn to pop a robe.

K4nKwgp.pngjmrNMs5.png

I put Bors into range to lure the Killer Ballista, but… he doesn’t have any crit? Long Ballistae are way more threatening than this.

2aOtoJr.png

It didn’t hit, but I’m still very thankful for the Delphi shield.

O54QTML.png5DnhPhr.pngJgWXIaf.png

Apparently ballista range is also staff range.

2TlAbXS.pngUGniORA.png

Speaking of staves, Sophia gets a stick level. At least skill’s a nice stat on her.

hSxMzgP.png

This is the point where I said screw it to baiting the ballista. It can’t crit her anyway.

qwCB5TZ.png8dZEISJ.png

Bors is not the kind of armour who doesn’t need levels anymore. :S

0uMIlQU.pngPXrPvTL.pnguJCqTZ8.pngC1qC8WD.png

Here’s a timeskipping chest montage. I'm honestly more excited about finally having a Lowngbow again than the Speedwings.

Z3L3XsS.png

Also, I pick up a few of these in anticipation of Murdoch’s chapter, among other things.

iIrYomC.png

Unlike the Killer Ballista, this one was a threat

r8dJ9nV.pngUMUJ3J7.png

I’m feeding things to her because I’ve still got that feeling that my shitty units should level fast when they kill promoted things instead of getting 27 exp from them. It’s disappointing every time.

vd5TCLV.png

Thankfully, this was his last bolt

Jd8L7YK.pngltoZgbP.png

Sophia’s got this

Gop2EhT.png

I left Wade in the starting area because I wanted to level my other units and I knew there’d eventually be reinforcements.

1IIyYol.png6K1q3cq.png1Aw0aBc.pngTshj4i7.png

Chest montage number two. Only one of these things will likely see any use.

5PUwzYZ.png1lR3IdA.png

Dude, even your own army wants you dead.

savUFQ6.pngaqALgMv.png

I finally managed to get shots of both helpers in a triangle attack. Both of them had Hand Axes, too, which apparently equates to triple Hammer damage.

iPmgVWK.pngPBhZVmF.png

And the award for the most pathetic Fire Emblem boss goes too…

SR2BwJc.png

And that’s the map

7pX4LzH.pngfsXQmkT.png

Oh hey, I completely forgot that there was a Gaiden after this. Fortunately, the chapter was cake and I blitzed through it pretty quickly.

hjMZRyZ.png

Who let you out of your cell?

Kk5Zy0L.png3PDKeOw.png

Never mind, you’re free, have fun in the snow

Edited by Oshimos

Eh it's not like she can damage Murdock and his weapon breaks after 15 uses. Let's go through a couple of Iron Swords and then some for misses.

It's a shame there's that 30 turn limit to get the gaiden. Otherwise, she could get the sword rank up in no time.

Second last Gaiden chapter time! “Break all the walls” is kind of a shitty gimmick, imo, but here it is:

[spoiler=Chapter 20x]

MiToCf2.png

Aren’t ancient ruins normally out in places that would make sense for them to have fallen into disrepair, and not just kind of poorly maintained outside of urban centres?

lvJIzxZ.png

“Blizzard Spear” doesn’t sound as threatening as the rest of the Legendary Weapon titles for some reason.

KNUJNc8.png

And speaking of unthreatening names…

EDm9KJN.png3zBjWuN.png

How convenient

SaEVQwx.pngjsNbqBO.png4DrXhiA.png

“And by ‘studied’ I mean wrote fanfics about”

nLJLqGo.pngpM6nYzI.png7YQ4d36.png

So, for the first three turns, I just had Sophia bait the staff Druids at the centre of the map, since they have ridiculous range and my army’s split in three and I only have two Restore users. I was initially going to Warp someone up there, but Saul’s 13 Mag left him exactly 1 square short. :\

iaBIdBr.pngagobs2C.png

Staves are gone, time to siege the place.

AUdZFgd.png

Wolt is still not a very good unit.

l6lqmOY.png

This guy was not getting a chance to attack

3bDsWAF.png

The whole Juno getting Durandal thing was a joke, by the way. I’m not sitting there for 200 turns to give her a weapon that weighs her down by 5 and still probably wouldn’t let her kill dragons.

fm7S4un.pngJ3yDFGL.pngrVgNWcF.png

nope.avi

3ECdg6Y.png

Also nope

qbjyJkk.pngvHdljHx.pngVbYVHCa.png

Perfect

EYQMqZx.pngO01FlGA.png

She had one good level up, that’s all she gets.

Rs6WOl8.png

I probably should have checked weapons before sending Wendy off to fend for herself.

yILTLFm.pngbIvBATO.png

That’s more like it

ZMoXqJg.pngiuTtVjp.png

Juno gets a surprisingly good level.

kfHn5Pk.png

Many level-less mob fights later, I’ve made it near the middle room. I had Dorothy here to bait the Shaman, but I’m blocked by yet another of FE6’s wonderful wall tiles that look like floors.

NlOjBCu.pngkgpwGOW.pngMn6af2o.png

Bum rushing the Druids didn’t really go as well as I’d hoped

FzKxmP8.png

Damnit Cath, why couldn’t you have procced Strength?

HYj2uUb.png

There goes one Druid

2kUBs02.png

Meanwhile, Roy hides like the squishy coward that he is

oABh1CY.png

There goes the other Druid

5JewEsP.png

I had to rig this, unfortunately. It’s the first major mistake I’ve made in quite a while, though.

kZMl8CA.pngRsLBKwz.png

I like the Dorothy Level 2.0 much more than the original version.

UXsFMu3.png

Good riddance

1BIUbMa.pnggEgEOjV.png

Hugh takes on the boss

UqCU6dS.pnguBjPv3f.png

C’mon Hugh, you can do better than this

JAif6pA.pngTz1QtTw.png

This guy has ridiculous Res for a General.

TUhWKto.png

:\

C17fT0j.pngphCEn9o.png

There we go.

wQL3270.pngKN3FqNk.png

One more level before we leave, and it’s a fantastic one

5G0o0ef.png

And that’s a wrap

x6yK0DX.png

Thanks, blue boy.

cWm2eE4.pngTCWBceX.png

“The young lord looked upon the lance of his idol with awe. It was far more of a sight than he’d imagined it would be.”

Rk0RyCC.pngiP5Gpxm.png

Merlinus hasn’t been put in his place very much lately, he’s mostly just been interrupting private time with Guinevere.

bovAlmo.png

Now maybe Wendy can be competent! Or Barth can be hella overkill.

9dd1E04.png

How ‘bout finishing with that backstory since we’re gonna have plot relevant things to talk about pretty soon.

jML0MZJ.png

My dad sucked, but my onii-sama…

LV7QOpn.pngZCBIpzN.png9DzRcMY.png

“There’s nothing imaginably worse than not being a high ranking noble!”

xSj5PrN.png

Super high school level Shitty King.

GkQfO9E.pngDVoXRKm.pnggim8Dsy.png

Desmond probably should have clued in to the fact that Zephiel’s corpse didn’t disappear.

Alrighty, here’s chapter 21. This chapter is just a dick, plain and simple.

[spoiler=Chapter 21]

NwnR6FD.pngRIwYaX3.png

1/3 Wyvern Generals actually have Wyverns, and they’re the crappiest ones. I guess they couldn’t make him an actual Wyvern Lord because then you could trivialize him the same as the entire rest of the endgame dragons.

ndPpcrM.png

I feel like Cog of Destiny had more enemies, but I guess that was done largely in secret, and so doesn’t really show up in the history books. The fact that a guild of assassins is on equal standing with the standing army of the strongest country in the world kinda speaks for something, though.

gPfo1Ym.png

*grabby hands*

fnnJwXw.png

This is a lie; there are tons of enemy spawns later.

YEPTR8f.pngNOrNuvA.pngk3EOmkf.png

I still don’t care about him

VpKT3YI.png

He’s talking about Roy. Last time I checked, a level 18 General on a throne vs. an unpromoted Lord is physically incapable of being a fair fight.

n70XyDN.png

Suddenly Yoder

tT1YBPL.png

“And by ‘fight with us’ I mean ‘give Dorothy Murgleis and then chill in the back doing nothing,’ obviously”

qm4yyXe.pngz17HudP.png

S4Jfp7e.png1D46jG4.png

Speaking of Dorothy, Yoder’s got convos with the church crew

U1INP2a.png

I had Roy Cnt the Speedwings in anticipation of him maybe becoming salvageable on promotion. Barth probably could have used it, but it kinda looks like he’s not getting a Legendary Weapon, so…

f2hMbhg.png

Barth goes left, everyone else goes south.

p7TGMky.png

Spoilers: Barth doesn’t get a single crit on any of the Wyvern Lords.

xksQcK5.png

I sell some more junk, but don’t buy any weapons

R9shLUM.pngIMv0qHT.png

Sophia best bait, worst levels

83uUQkI.png

Barth has pretty shitty levels too, though he’s got two capped stats so you can’t really blame him

khOO6LB.png

This guy was not allowed to live. Barth can tank 20 wyvern knights, but as soon as you throw a Sage into the mix he’s toast

kDJxkyK.pngbcP9YVf.png

Look, I’m playing Awakening

D6yAMBQ.png

…None of them hit her.

1rgmQmT.png

I’m really glad that this spell exists in this game. The other two games had so few enemy fliers that they didn’t really need it, so it wasn’t that big of a loss, though.

HqqVqCa.pngNrTIntP.png

Bad levels all around

zLvf3p5.pngNtCH55L.pngWrYIKjt.pngCXhcqRC.png

…Or not.

9cMGoav.png

Wendy sneaks in a kill. She’s finally got decent combat stats now, it’s pretty nice.

92RRoIc.pngEKDld3S.png1xLvMa2.png

Barth status: still a tank

HofKsrI.pnguywAlG3.png

These Pallies keep charging up and living with just enough HP that they’re easy Wendy food.

…I don’t think I’ve referred to a Paladin as a Pally since I was 14. Do people still do that?

ItKbdZf.png

Barth status: a little bit less of a tank

pLobibn.png454x9YO.png

And there’s capped Magic

BztNBQ5.pngqOzgBcs.png

I cheated a tiny bit and let Yoder rescue Saul away so that Barth could survive.

GPBHAn7.png

Sophia is a one-woman army and it’s beautiful

oSZ8TiP.png

More stats for my garbage Roy

GbHop9X.png

Juno’s main function is rescue-dropping Roy into Sophia’s support range

Dvmfa5O.png

Barth gets Speed, which makes this a great level

zDCCluc.png

Might as well use that Warp staff I’ve been neglecting the whole game

fs4jQR2.pngutYb3qJ.png

:]

keQ1Olc.png2FSInCU.png

Why are there two Knight Crests in the 4th last chapter in the game? Like, even if you’re using all of the knights and not using the secret shop, by this point it’s better to just bench them.

OfwtHqI.png

Suddenly Gale

YoIHSyt.png

…doesn’t attack? I’m pretty sure I remember being attacked by him in normal mode. Instead he’s just chilling here next to Barth doing nothing. Guess he's surviving the chapter after all.

do1j4LX.pngjqINPN1.png

These guys have a butt-ton of HP

L1bHq4E.png

Sophia’s also the only one with enough speed to reliably double

3GBG4gA.png

So this kinda happened. That’s what I get for trying to skip ahead.

U6SEIqU.png

Operation defensive positioning.

6AKv4Gn.png

Saul’s part of this operation too

NdyOdLY.png

Can’t complain about Mag

djJOhAt.png

More AI shenanigans: these guys surrounded Dorothy but didn’t attack her

pl3ZwNU.pnghmKarXn.png

GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND FORGOT TO TAKE THE MEMBER CARD OFF OF ZEISS

THIS GUY

I thought the secret shop was in 23 I am the worst at this game

Vhew0TU.png6UvSiid.png

The wyvern orgy was a lot less threatening than it looked like it would be. I had to blow some Forblaze shots since Roy would’ve been Silver Lanced by a Wyvern Lord, though.

FTDbrbM.pngctXRi6z.png

Wade crush puny dragons

6JWAFfv.png

Ain’t nobody got time for this guy

2xJvB8u.pngt38QjDp.png

I decided to let Dorothy try out her new toy, too

78yBL2v.png

Seriously, two of them this late in the game

DotkGZC.png33EMlVS.png

Here’s hoping

UcPWDSD.pngsQwyiLf.png

YlimxSC.png7EnpIMl.png

1 on 1 fair duel

GKixQTA.pngDzztkwp.png

azXCxlx.pngYGBKEm8.pngGd6B4nf.png

This was completely worth wasting all of his exp

niGdHgx.pngC1Xzpo2.png

Sweet ass stick level

97tYOBn.pngwY8wAye.png

4 turns to spare

LAXrXMS.pngenofFAg.png

Just one chapter left and Roy can finally become hopefully relevant.

Here’s the last gaiden chapter, and it’s a super short one. I might put up 22 later tonight, since I played them both back to back and am sitting on its screenshots.

[spoiler=Chapter 21x]

E6Da57Z.png

More like the Shrine of Binding

tSoQw8q.png

This is just Ohtz. He faked his death and dyed his beard.

e4gyAqh.png

Again, this is a completely different title than the previous translation’s. Revelation is the right word, but Darkness was also the right word. Also, how sick would “The Darkness of Revelation” have sounded? That’s like, halfway between a 13 year old on Deviantart and a Yu-Gi-Oh booster name, except in the best way possible. I get that it’s because they call it elder magic every now and then, but still.

9eCqOlY.png

Back to not-Ohtz, who is apparently invisible.

FtnCaJO.png

These two were having a feelings jam, now back to the Roy

ufbW1cs.png

Oh no, not traps. If only there was a way for me to totally not care about them at all.

RUvJKUw.png

Here’s the crew

GX2unDi.png

…And, I’m Warpskipping it. I figured that I have half a Warp and a full Hammerne left, I might as well take advantage of them.

caIfHz9.png

The puny notSophia Druids are no match for the real deal

jYB94eS.png

This guy is more of a nuisance than a threat

8XI1flr.pngFwtzcn8.pngFANjhRU.pngQm86JmB.pngaTMEETF.png

These guys didn’t get warped and fought off the guys who charged at them

wpSpRsV.pngCJsUgi5.pngPFk1fmG.png

Levels happened, one of which was conspicuously less exciting than the other two

T1bs65V.pnguRN5PXB.png

Meanwhile, the boss

DdRzwQf.png

This was the result of fighting the boss for 5 turns in a row

LjOYZo0.pngVslJGTF.png

Finally he missed a Nosferatu.

dFKFGKo.png9s5K5ka.pngAc2pQLN.png

Not so secretly an emo

fFJuSD6.png

I Warpskipped a chapter and it still took me 10 turns. Have I mentioned how great I am at this game?

rf1npwX.pngOEe7VnQ.png

“It might be Flux, though. My eyes are kinda always closed, in case you hadn’t noticed.”

UDdUId8.pngfKXIfAF.png

“It made writing my Legendary Heroes fanfics a lot harder.”

LRBjwlG.png

Sophia will very much appreciate this

YKr5Wcd.png

Takeittakeittakeittakeit

20VJYAb.png

WHO LET MERLINUS TOUCH THE SWORD

aFkdcVI.png82itzYd.pngUrjeXGj.png

“Is… is this what sex feels like?”

Al6j81k.png

“…I think I need new pants”

Jz2rcE6.png4JDCi1v.png

Y’know, like how the Mani Kati chose…

2GUoPeM.png

YES

4Ii7ja8.png

0a8Hdzu.png

wzwcOgY.png

Whooooo! Double digit strength!

He’s still garbage why is he still garbage

RBTQAVO.png

Then he just kinda awkwardly paces on place on the throne for like, 5 more seconds before the chapter ends

He's garbage because this is the bonanza of crappy units

Also, wasn't Apocalypse supposed to be called "The Revealing Darkness" or something? I could be making stuff up idk.

The kanji used (黙示) translate directly into Revelation, even being the ones used in the Japanese version of the Bible for the Book of Revelation, but 'reveal' and 'revelation' are decently close in meaning depending on how you're using them, so either could work. Both are way better than 'silencing' was.

It's also kind of a pun, because it can also translate into 'apocalypse'.

(Actually apparently the first kanji is the one for silence so I can see where they got it if they just saw kanji they didn't know and looked them up one by one or something without checking to see if they were a compound)

Edited by Oshimos

Ahh that makes a lot of sense. What's the direct translation of the name, then? I'm curious about what liberties the translators took.

It's Darkness of (Revelation/Apocalypse).

Apparently 'yami' (darkness) can also mean bewilderment, despair or hopelessness, which also leads to some fantastic translations (The Revelation of Hopelessness, c'mon), but those might be way more obscure uses of it since I've never heard it used that way before. My practical knowledge of Japanese is around that of a two-year old, though, so I could be totally wrong.

Edited by Oshimos

Damn, the legendary weapons in this game could have some really badass names since English has so many colorful synonyms for words like that. I definitely like The Glorious Ascension, but I thought that the Elder Revelation and whatever Forblaze was could change (the stuff you explained makes me think so even more). Also, "Blizzard Spear?" Craziness.

Damn, the legendary weapons in this game could have some really badass names since English has so many colorful synonyms for words like that. I definitely like The Glorious Ascension, but I thought that the Elder Revelation and whatever Forblaze was could change (the stuff you explained makes me think so even more). Also, "Blizzard Spear?" Craziness.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, the new patch is fantastic for the most part, and a lot of things in the old one were just plain wrong, but a few minor things could have gone either way.

not-ohtz more like nohtz

please don't kill me

Are you kidding, that pun was beautiful. I'm jealous I didn't think of it myself.

Also, here’s the next chapter, like I said. It’s much longer since it’s all snakey and convoluted and actually has things you’ve got to do other than seize.

[spoiler=Chapter 22]

MOB3jzR.pngGkmIRyW.png

Off to take down a king.

OEANWYv.png

The most poetic chapter title

ukjsC0v.pngc0yicGZ.png

rIcvPjS.pngPK1TtAB.png

Realtalk here, ‘good character who’s on team evil because they’re in love with the evil boss’ is my actual favourite trope

Ui6jsoH.png8NkVtpf.png

Those aren’t really soldiers. :\

mueLgWp.png

Good one, Roy

twB532a.png

Step 1: Warp Barth past the stupid wall that makes the chapter something like six turns longer if you don’t jump it

8Q7zfhH.png

Poeticism is nice, but this chapter is really called “Roy Gets Fed All the Things”

ytB67f5.pngAaFEtXN.png

Berserk Staff #1. Geese is great stickbait.

PtkISAz.pngibWMErS.png

Roy was busy elsewhere, so Hugh actually gets the first level of the chapter

HodHEeu.pngo59oUWx.png

Barth plods his way up to the switch. (I missed the Sleep Staff cap, but I got it too)

0k3mwIK.pngKlixQGN.png

Roy’s first level post-promotion. How unlike him; still no strength.

lYjzjmy.png

Berserk Staff #2. For some reason it switched targets instead of spamming it on the same guy like every other stickman in the game seems to. Also Saul’s my only Restore user. Fortunately, Douglas can’t catch up to my army since I squirreled him in the corner on turn 1 in case he was the Berserk target then. I just kinda thought Geese meant he’d be safe.

WhBGFim.pngNi7VEYT.png

Sophia’s still the best anti-mage this is a Hero. Sophia's the best anti-everything.

gd7CZW3.png

Light Brand for best endgame weapon

QxafNZB.pngxHVMjNy.pngpx17yyW.png

Cath gets this side

orWMtpY.pngPiyVzJq.png

Plus, she levels. Now she’s procced Strength the same number of times as Roy.

3u1MO2z.pngAqCQlwi.png

I’m thankful that Brave Bows weigh a ton, since they kinda leave enemy Snipers as sitting ducks. I’m less thankful that my Roy is still The Worst Roy.

bbZzLr5.pngsl4yj9W.png

1 Strength off of capping. :(

kjhgIv0.png8CrCopt.png

Wendy has really stepped up her game

ZrvgAXe.png7ZjO6iv.pngM3CDNXc.png

Apocalypse best chip weapon. Roy worst Lord.

O6jxWX1.png

Brave weapons are only threatening if they can charge your squishies. They should’ve given the switch guards Tomahawks or Runeswords or something.

fiaqOcU.png

Berserk Doug was less of a threat than Fenrir Druids, so he managed to catch up

5eCzdNr.png

So, I rescued Lalum out of enemy range and then accidentally waited with Juno instead of dropping, leaving her able to be doubled by a Druid. Fortunately, this guy got move priority, and so she got away with only taking 20 from the Light Sword’s fixed damage. Thanks, shitty AI!

l3wU9Pt.png

Douglas recovered, too, so everyone’s fine. Especially Dorothy.

yOWo3Cn.pngWFGvxO5.png

This is definitely a hallucination of some sort.

oPHd1qE.pngt7luppy.png

Hugh has the most inconsistent levels

MCh25sg.pngIOSpryJ.png

Barth, on the other hand, only has so many stats left that can get.

qddBZAy.pngxtSSgYp.png

Meanwhile on the other side, Wolt of all people got hit by Berserk #3, and he was outside of Saul’s range to boot. Fortunately, he went after enemies anyway

zat3wmw.pngj7H1HId.png

Then I baited him with Geese, who survived despite being awful due to Wolt also being awful.

h3cF7N5.pngaoYOLXP.png

Back on the side of the map I actually care about, Roy takes this guy out with Durandal and goes back to not getting Str procs.

dQRk0eD.png

1/2

AgoPJFc.pngGMWRMpp.pngX95aM4e.png

Like I said, not a threat

k1D1QOQ.png

Went to equip the Binding Blade and used it instead to heal 3 HP; best design feature.

TNKbrE0.png75Iueuf.png

I keep typing SoS and I can’t call it that anymore and it’s sad (almost as sad as Roy’s strength) because BB just doesn’t work as a recognizable acronym.

pyAaoMZ.png

Saul got silenced. No more healing for the weaklings.

uc7D2AI.png

Roy opens the door

X5JKkLT.png

Last time I checked, making things happen in the future doesn’t change the past.

QERDCfm.png

“It just will be, okay? Jeez.”

2muCWmj.png

They’ll be fine

9gTVa19.png

He’s fighting a Druid here, since they’re the only enemies he can actually take on his own with 11 strength.

soQpfmN.png

Hugh needed this to miss in order for me to be able to win, since Dorothy actually got Sleeped by the Bishop who spawns when you open Zephiel’s door and there’re reinforcements running at her. I’m kind of on a time limit.

1Ekz4k1.pngKtHCMxV.png

I lied; Roy could take these dragons with the binding Blade even at base strength I’m pretty sure.

AOIClSV.pngiBMOhT8.pngNc1W15M.png

Cath can’t let Roy get ahead in Strength procs

OhgyMau.png

Also, she can use the Wyrmslayer now. You know where this is eventually going.

Q1krHfy.pngBmVpeCu.png

So, the Light Brand is actually more than twice as effective as the Binding Blade is on Zephiel. Plus, the Binding Blade’s kinda down to 4 uses left and Saul’s nowhere to be seen.

uVC1Oi0.pngBsrjCEs.png

More Cath

eco1QUB.pngDQG8MX0.png

Like I said, Light Brand best endgame weapon

QMdSaAG.png

Cath for best endgame unit

yZmcWmo.pngiq5D1vg.pngBZkNaes.png

Without Cath there supporting Hugh, Forblaze was short of killing him and Dorothy would’ve died. Cath MVP. Also, the dick doesn’t even give EXP.

KQ0aZJq.png

Grab that chair, Roy.

9JKD5HX.png

Chrom must be in trouble!

PExVrXB.pngmwQiqFI.png

Wait, why is the enemy base’s defence tied to the weapons of their enemies? That’s a pretty big design flaw.

Edited by Oshimos

Originally the owners of the weapons were allies so it made sense.

And in Bern's Defense they were holding 2 of the weapons in their own hands and the likelyness of the others being gathered by the enemy were slim. With 2 being practically lost with almost no knowledge where they are. (Axe and Anima tome)

Figures Roy & Co encounter the exact right ppl who DO know where they are. Ya for plot convenience.