I have decided to randomly post my inner thoughts of insanity in this thread. Comment your opinion. I'll start off.

I spent $85 on PoR because I couldn't find it. It took me weeks to find it I went overboard. I soon then came to rage due to another 1% critical in FE 8. I also feel like shipping things. And this is how it begins.

Edit: This was a bad idea. It must be eliminated.

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

Yo--Are you me?i could have sworn I've told you about that before.

The point of this thread is stupidity. Also I try not to put much thought in these posts so they are "raw".

I found FE9 and 10 in Gamestop each for only 30€ (40$), because it doesn't know the worth. Gamestop would give me 16€ in total for both :facepalm:.

I'm playing FE9 currently for the second time. I enjoy it, although it's too easy even on hard mode. Maniac mode doesn't exist in the version for the west unfortunately. And I cannot emulate it on my laptop.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

I got FE10 for $60 at GameStop. The cashier told me it was a great game, and I agreed.

You do realize you don t even have to look at my topics right? I admit some stink but I had a few winners.

It's OK. At least you haven't solidified your reputation as an accomplished schittposter, like me. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

You do realize you don t even have to look at my topics right? I admit some stink but I had a few winners.

It's just clutter on the page, and your whole Waluigi persona is kinda annoying but hey if you are actually Waluigi keep going I guess

Edited by Alb