How many hours do you have?

Probably 800-1000 (too lazy to check), but I've only had it since US release.

That's not counting the time I've spent here, or working on strategies in Notepad, or anything else related to the game.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Around 300. Though I'm convinced a lot of it just cane from leaving the 3DS open with the game running because I only have 2 complete playthroughs and they barely add up to a 100 hours.

217 hours, and I thought I was bad... Though I got a new 3ds a while back, way after I got the game, so it's probably a lot more than 217, actually. Just on my "headcanon" file (which I need to redo), I have 75 hours.

858 hours, 21 minutes. Grinding a crapton of legacy characters as well as a couple self-designed MUs from scratch really adds up along with support grinding and Renown grinding. My main file's got more than 700 hours clocked on it, spent more than 40 hours filling out the support log, about 30 hours completing Lunatic Classic and have more than 50 hours on my Lunatic+ Classic file (still on Chapter 16).

3185:18

I don't even know how. I do know that I have left my 3DS on for quite some time while I was playing FE13, so …

I don't even know how. I do know that I have left my 3DS on for quite some time while I was playing FE13, so …

Jesus. Need to step it up if I ever wanna surpass that.