How many hours do you have?

I'm seriously wondering why this game always takes people so many hours...! My hour count is now at 394 or something.

Depends on what you're trying to complete.There's more to the game than just the story line. It's the post game stuff. Grinding for the support library and Apotheosis takes time. If you're like me, I max out every one, including weapon ranks. Imagine doing this on 2 separate files, and deleting it. Doing a third one now.

Depends on what you're trying to complete.There's more to the game than just the story line. It's the post game stuff. Grinding for the support library and Apotheosis takes time. If you're like me, I max out every one, including weapon ranks. Imagine doing this on 2 separate files, and deleting it. Doing a third one now.

And me, who does crap like this:

1200+

But...

I can't check right now, since my 3DS died a horrible death around the same time I got my soul sucked back to Azeroth, and currently am dealing with that issue, via "Send it back to Nintendo".

Edited by Airship Canon