Have you ever been 1% criticaled? (Legitimately)

I probably did, and don't remember it (lowest I remember is something like 4%). What I DO remember is a 97% miss in FE13, and a 93% miss in FE11. Why I'd remember those two over some of the sillier crits is beyond me.

EDIT: The most memorable crit I've seen was a 14%. . .and I remember that one because it was enough to kill Pelleas, and I didn't want to reset the chapter. . .and then Miracle happened.

Edited by eclipse

Arran got crit by a 1% just the other day when I was attempting Chapter 1 in mid tiers FE12. So yeah, I have been crit by 1%, quite a few times at this point.

I've probably got a 1% crit at some point but can't remember any. I know once I edited Lyn's base stats so that she'd have 0 crit against the Prologue boss to see the hardcoded NM crit though; that was kind of funny. In a similar vein there's a video somewhere on Youtube that involves hacking Seth/Valter's stats to ridiculous levels a bunch of times and seeing the exact same scenario play out.

On the other side of things:

743.png

Yes, most recently on my last playthrough of Sacred Stones. I'm not sure if my own units have ever gotten a critical with such a low percent, though.

Going against the final boss he has a 10% chance to hit me, 1% crit and 10 damage and my character has 29 hp left. he hits me with That percentage and crits me. I mean wtf? ANNA!!

Representation.in an angry fire version.Tumblr_m6w94mksyO1qepf8yo6_250.gif

Well, in the last few days I have gotten 3 more 1% crits. They are not as rare as I thought O_O

Someone else mentioned this, but crits aren't calculated in the same way regular hits are. A 1% crit chance has a 1% chance of happening; a 1% displayed hit attack has a 0.03% chance of happening. You're more likely to get hit by a 1% crit than a 6% displayed hit.

Someone else mentioned this, but crits aren't calculated in the same way regular hits are. A 1% crit chance has a 1% chance of happening; a 1% displayed hit attack has a 0.03% chance of happening. You're more likely to get hit by a 1% crit than a 6% displayed hit.

I was also hit by a 3% hit. Really strange. Edited by WaluigiWeegee

• 1 month later...

It happened again...

This time it happened to Kyle in FE8 in chapter 16.

A bishop with purge critted him fatally with 78% hit and 1% critrate. I didn't even know that purge has a critrate...

The RNG really hated me in this chapter.

Eirika was hit with 4% and 8% and Tana missed two times in a row with 95%...