Fire Emblem Sitcom

Ewan101

Okay, so I'm tying to start a Fire Emblem fanfic based solely on the premise that it is done in the style of a sitcom: a plot, b plot, humorous situations. I've been trying to think, though... Which game has the best cast to pull for a sitcom? Should I mesh a bunch of different games to optimize interesting characters? Should it be a modern au or stick to the time-frame of the game (leaning towards the former atm)? What are some funny situations to get them into, etc. etc. etc.

So here's where I'm asking for your help:

What cast of 5-6 (or more if there's really a good potential for them) characters should be in the sitcom?

What should the basic premise be?

What are some silly situations I could write about?

Right now I kind of want to do a Fire Emblem: Awakening cast, but I also see a lot of potential with the Greil Mercenaries. What are your ideas?

"In the Criminal Justice System, RNG based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Archanea city the dedicated Jeigans who investigate these vicious felonies are members on an elite squad known and the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."