Various Fire Emblem lords

So I've had a question that's been bugging me for a while and I thought I'd ask you guys and see what you thought. Who of the various lords do you consider the most efficient in their game?

• FE 1 Marth
  • FE 12 Marth
  • Hector
  • Alm
  • Chrom
  • Seliph
  • FE 9 Ike

I'm not done with his game yet but I can't imagine that it's anyone but Alm. He starts stronger then everyone else and his growths should ensure that he stays that way.

Edited by BrightBow

FE 10 Ike is amazing and if he gets transfers he's lolbroken.

Yeah, I'd say RD Ike is a bit better than his PoR self mainly because he gets Ragnell earlier plus axes.

Well I mean, FE9 Ike can also solo the game on hard with pretty much little to no effort save for Chapter 17. He's pretty broken.

(not that it's especially amazing since FE9 even on hard is fairly easy)

Edited by Tryhard

Well I mean, FE9 Ike can also solo the game on hard with pretty much little to no effort save for Chapter 17. He's pretty broken.

(not that it's especially amazing since FE9 even on hard is fairly easy)

RD Ike is pretty damn broken too, is what I'm saying. He can also probably solo all his chapters save the phase of part 4 Endgame where the dragons are fought. The difference is, like I said, RD Ike has longer access to Ragnell and isn't sword-locked the whole game.

RD Ike is pretty damn broken too, is what I'm saying. He can also probably solo all his chapters save the phase of part 4 Endgame where the dragons are fought. The difference is, like I said, RD Ike has longer access to Ragnell and isn't sword-locked the whole game.

He's probably not on here since he's not strictly the "lord" of FE10, not that he's not good. Plus you have him for the entire game in FE9. Edited by Tryhard

Well neither is Sigurd, but Celice is...so really who knows what criteria the OP is using here.

He's probably not on here since he's not strictly the "lord" of FE10, not that he's not good. Plus you have him for the entire game in FE9.

Except Ike is the lord of RD. Along with Micaiah. He still gives game overs if he gets killed, he still has a unique class and promotion, etc. And HE has to deliver the final blow to Ashera.

And availabilty matters how? The point is that RD Ike trumps his PoR self, albeit by a small margin.

Edited by Anacybele

Well neither is Sigurd, but Celice is...so really who knows what criteria the OP is using here.

troo

Except Ike is the lord of RD. Along with Micaiah. He still gives game overs if he gets killed, he still has a unique class and promotion, etc. And HE has to deliver the final blow to Ashera.

And availabilty matters how? The point is that RD Ike trumps his PoR self, albeit by a small margin.

Dunno. Ask the OP if he just means any lord or whatever.

So I've had a question that's been bugging me for a while and I thought I'd ask you guys and see what you thought. Who of the various lords do you consider the most efficient in their game?

• FE 1 Marth
  • FE 12 Marth
  • Hector
  • Alm
  • Chrom
  • Seliph
  • FE 9 Ike
I'd say Sigurd, no contest due to HORSE and Silver Sword wreckage plus quick access to Crit, he's a BEAST in HORSE EMBLEM 4. But since he's not in the list, then I'd say Leg!Seliph because despite his kinda low bases, he gets OP really fast and isn't afraid of blicking strong bosses like Ishtar although Faval with Ichival is more fun against her. Also, the OP is asking about efficiency, not necessarily who's the most OP lord.

I know nothing about Alm, though.

Ok so yeah I know that Sigurd is the most powerful lord but what I meant was who of the lords that I selected were the most powerful b/c I honestly don't know their power relative to each other. I've been back and forth between those guys for a while now.

It wasn't meant to be a comprehensive list of every powerful lord in the series. More like a comparison between certain guys. (Also quick question would you guys say that RD Ike is the best non-Sigurd lord? Just curious)

I guess another question (sorry for lack of clarity here) is how would the guys on that list be ranked in comparison to each other in terms of in game efficiency. So far I'm getting a lot of Alm and Seliph.

(I.E.

1) Seliph

2) Alm

3) Chrom

4) FE 9 Ike

5) FE 1 Marth

6) FE 12 Marth

7) Hector

etc)

^ Just an example.

Edited by DarkCrusader

Robin can count as well, considering he's a central plot character that game overs with death.

But he's not forced in every one of the story missions. Chrom is.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Hector might be able to compete with RD Ike since they're both powerful and tanky and have swords and axes... But Ike might have the edge if he uses a hammer since Hector more resembles a foot knight than a Mercenary/Hero. :P But this is just if they were to face each other.

I don't know for sure though, as I've never done extensive research on this. I just know Ike is one of the strongest lords in the series. Makes sense too now, given Old Hubba's statement in Awakening that he's the "mightiest hero of them all."

Edited by Anacybele

I'd say Alm is still ahead of FE10 Ike and Sigurd, honestly. But that's just me.

I mean the dude has 10 strength at level 1, unpromoted. Sigurd is pretty baller too, though.

(what i'm saying is that alm is probably the best of the rest that you've listed at least imo)

Edited by Tryhard