• Lyn
    • Eirika
    • Micaiah
    • Lucina

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>implying you wouldn't tremble to you knees in the presence of this mighty warlord

[enormous image of mighty warlord]

you kidding? I've got eyes, the cunt would probably just try to recruit me immediately.

Lyn had a kickass personality, the most natural-looking beauty, and a cool backstory.

Eirika looks weird in all media, imo. Also wet-rag tier personality and is generally boring.

Micaiah was cool, but she wasn't as strong (personality wise, mind you) as Lyn. Her DLC picture really turned me off of the character in general, though. The fuck was that?

Lol @ Celica, and Lucina was bland as well. So, Lyn by far.

I thought Lyn looked great in the DLC pics. Like she finally realized how much more badass she is than everyone else and put on her no-fucks-given face.

DLC Lyn is tbh one of the better dlc hands down

A design that captured the original spirit of the character? Anatomy that was mostly okay within the style of the artist? Pretty good art?

It's definitely up there.

I tried to find a video to see how she fights as a playable character (she is recruitable right?) but only found a video of her being fought as a red team enemy. :/

Eirika <3 She's a flawed person who slowly learns and is an interesting character. Lyn has the most genetic JRPG character personality.

Also, Eirika can totally beat Lyn in a fight. Some guy on gameFAQs did the calculations using average stats and accounting for different weapons they can use and Lyn can only win if she procs what I think was a 14% crit for Sol Katti on the first such (because she gets doubled) or a 7% crit when using Mani Katti. Unlikely. She needs to get an unlikely b crit to win. In every other scenario, Eirika won rather handily. The only situation where Lyn didn't need a lucky crit to not use was of she used Reinfleche.

And I agree with whoever it was that said that Celica's DLC at is really bad. They turned her into a freaking loli.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Eirika <3 She's a flawed person who slowly learns and is an interesting character. Lyn has the most genetic JRPG character personality.

Also, Eirika can totally beat Lyn in a fight. Some guy on gameFAQs did the calculations using average stats and accounting for different weapons they can use and Lyn can only win if she procs what I think was a 14% crit for Sol Katti on the first such (because she gets doubled) or a 7% crit when using Mani Katti. Unlikely. She needs to get an unlikely b crit to win. In every other scenario, Eirika won rather handily. The only situation where Lyn didn't need a lucky crit to not use was of she used Reinfleche.

And I agree with whoever it was that said that Celica's DLC at is really bad. They turned her into a freaking loli.

Let me see...

Eirika 20/20:

HP: 46.599999999999994

Str: 21.200000000000003

Skill: 29

Spd: 30

Luck: 27.8

Def: 17.4

Res: 17.4

Lyn 20/20:

HP: 45.599999999999994

Str: 21.200000000000003

Skill: 29

Spd: 30

Luck: 25.900000000000002

Def: 12.600000000000001

Res: 16.4

You're right. Lyn got screwed over by lower bases, growths, and promotion gains.

That's very disappointing.

Edited by Makaze

Which means Lyn is attcking unweighted with a weapon of 16/24 Mgt (depending on calculations). That's by far the strongest she can have on Eirika since Sol Katti has 14 Mgt and a ton of Wgt.

Sieglinde has 21 might on Lyn (Counting the Str boost.)

However, Eirika also has stronger Defense causing the playing field to even out again.

Eirika is also weighted slightly (-2 if I'm recalling right).

I can quickly run Mani Katti vs Sieglinde if you would like.

Which means Lyn is attcking unweighted with a weapon of 16/24 Mgt (depending on calculations). That's by far the strongest she can have on Eirika since Sol Katti has 14 Mgt and a ton of Wgt.

Sieglinde has 21 might on Lyn (Counting the Str boost.)

However, Eirika also has stronger Defense causing the playing field to even out again.

Eirika is also weighted slightly (-2 if I'm recalling right).

I can quickly run Mani Katti vs Sieglinde if you would like.

That could be great.

I believe Lyn would win for the simple reason that she can use bows and negate an Eirika counter attack (assuming no Rune or Wind Sword), but that's tactics as well as stats.

Decimal stats round up if .5 or greater is the tenths. FE7 NA calculator. Sieglinde vs Mani Katti.

Lyn does 20 damage, hits 73 percent of the time, and Crits 6 percent.

Eirika does 24 damage, hits 81 percent of the time, and never Crits.

Neither doubles.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

Arena simulation: Lyn Vs Eirika.

Lyn takes first attack.

Hit. Eirika left with 27 HP.

Eirika attacks.

Hit. Lyn left with 21 HP.

Lyn attacks.

Hit. Eirika left with 7 HP.

Eirika attacks.

Hit. Lyn is defeated.