Craziest Cases of Screwy RNG?

Wander

JS9CdJC.jpg

God Roy is god (the previous Roy was from a savestate so I don't remember but this is my current one)

Not related to unit growth, but in FE5 I've had Gomes attack a unit, miss, and take a hefty counter in return... twice. Movement stars are a fickle mistress. This has happened to me on two separate occasions, and both times resulted in a dead bandit boss.

707ad9b2-8222-4dc1-8a62-45b08461251c_zps

Either the RNG really decided to fuck with me in my first FE6 play through, or having a stat way above/way below the average isn't really rare. First Lugh (although he's stopped gaining defense lately), and now Oujay/Ogier is SEVEN ABOVE his average strength.

He should have 18 strength right now. Funny thing is, I very nearly benched him after his first few levels were pretty terribad. Quite glad I gave him a few more chances.

Well, I suppose he can only get closer and closer to his strength average from here, since it can't go up anymore.

Well, Ricken level 20 mage with 6 speed... And his base is 5(50 % growth). Also Soren getting strengt twice in a row(5%). That's what happens when Nik plays fire emblem

• 4 months later...