When do you use stat boosters?

I used a Speedwings on Wade to avoid being doubled by a paladin once, but that was the only time it was strategic.

I like to use them to increase already good stats that probably won't cap. Like wyvern rider defense or valkyrie magic. Other than that, I wait until lategame to see how my units turned out to use them accordingly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only use them if I need to clear up space in the supply. There were many times in FE8 where I had to use benched units as sub-convoys because of the number of stat boosters that dropped. If it's a game with no post-game/Trial Maps, then I'll use all of them on whoever needs them the most.

Stat boosters are irrelevant in Awakening due to broken Pair-up mechanics.

I don't get why some people don't use statbooster. Game gives you good, always useful, nice stats for FREE and you don't use that? I don't understand.

Anyway I use statbooster on good units to make them even better. Like dracoshield on Vanessa, speedwings of Gracia/Duessel, Life/shield ring on Linoan etc. Usually right after getting statbooster.

Edited by Nicolas

The reasons why not use the stat boosters:

When I get that I may need later, and when I finish the game I forget to use them XDDDDD

On the other hand I do not like dope to my units.

I'm playing it slow and do not have much preparation in distributing objects.