Masochistic Fire Emblem Gamer Here!

ShneakySpy

Ohey there!

I'm Shneaky, one of those weird guys that goes through the insane trouble of completing challenge runs of games for bragging rights and the enjoyment of others. Last year I did a bearable FE9 Magic Only run which was streamed on twitch and the finale was recorded and uploaded. I have a YouTube channel where I post the recorded clips (Edited, HD, not the typical garbage quality you find) and I like to think of the videos as a bit of a diamond in the rough among a lot of the trash that kids tend to upload.

I just started a Fire Emblem 10 Magic Only run that I'm uploading Chapter-by-Chapter to YouTube. Please check it out and leave any constructive criticism, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I can't imagine dealing with 20+ failures on one mission without some support.

Trailer for the Run: (

)

Thanks!

Edited by ShneakySpy

Welcome to SF :):

Your FE10 only-magic-users-run sounds very interesting. It will be very challenging and LOOOONNGG on normal mode, if you only can use Micaiah, Ilyana (and Tormod for few chapters) in part 1 and only Micaiah and Laura in part 3.

I will check it out defintively!

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Welcome to SF :):

Your FE10 only-magic-users-run sounds very interesting. It will be very challenging and LOOOONNGG on normal mode, if you only can use Micaiah, Ilyana (and Tormod for few chapters) in part 1 and only Micaiah and Laura in part 3.

I will check it out defintively!

Thanks for the support! Tormod was the MVP (by far) of my FE9 run and ended with a lot of maxed stats that are being carried over to my FE10 save but I don't think he'll be of much use. I'll bring him to the final battle but I have a feeling he'll just be dead weight. I'm expecting Laura to do most (if not all) the work in Part 3.

I saw a thread on Reddit saying that an FE10 Magic only run was being started. I assume you're the same person?

If the OP had a similar name to mine, then yes. I feel like a lot of other challenge runs have waaay too many exceptions for when things get "Too Hard", but that's why it's a challenge run lol. I wanted to start a series of runs that were only allowed exceptions if it made the game impossible to complete.

Edited by ShneakySpy

If the OP had a similar name to mine, then yes. I feel like a lot of other challenge runs have waaay too many exceptions for when things get "Too Hard", but that's why it's a challenge run lol. I wanted to start a series of runs that were only allowed exceptions if it made the game impossible to complete.

Yep, you're the one!

• 2 weeks later...