Community Chess Game

OgtsWZ1.png

Playing as white against easy AI
Anyone can post whenever

Say your move and I'll pick the most common/random one using an RNG if there's a tie/no common moves

I'll update in timely intervals, 3 hours minimum for each turn, longer if need be, i'll wait for at least 3 responses.

I'll start

e2 -> e4

udEnT0i.png

btw I'm not actually that good at chess, just thought i'd test this idea out. Future FE games maybe?? :O

Edited by That Person's Name

f1->d3 HBG beat me.

Cool topic IMO.

As many people can submit a move between turns as they want, if there's not one that's picked more than the others i'll just use RNG to pick a winner and go with that one so that everyone gets to participate and i dont have to update like every 10 minutes

edit: okay good hope everyones clear :D

i suppose i should update it in timely intervals?

Don't forget to use actual algebraic notation so we don't get confused mid-game.

is simply saying tile to tile okay? I dunno if everyone knows the algebraic notation

Edited by That Person's Name

As many people can submit a move between turns as they want, if there's not one that's picked more than the others i'll just use RNG to pick a winner and go with that one so that everyone gets to participate and i dont have to update like every 10 minutes

edit: okay good hope everyones clear :D

i suppose i should update it in timely intervals?

Yeah. Timely intervals.