Pairings you wish couldn't happen but do

Logience

Hit the nail on the head!

OwainxLucina is a no-no haha

I agree that Tharja can be dislikable too. And not just because of her cruelty to Noire. :(

Keep dat blood pure.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucina/Owain because it's incest/cousincest, definitely. They both have enough marriage candidates anyways.

Inigo/Nah and Inigo/Noire without a doubt. Abusive relationships? Forced marriage? Haha, so funny.....not.

Frederick/Cordelia, or at least change the supports, so the implications aren't so bad.

Oh, and definitely Emmeryn/Avatar.

Edited by Crooks

Um... What bias?

Please tell me you at least know about your own reputation on this forum.

As for the thread:

Tharja x Not-MU

...I mean seriously, "always being second to him/the girl I'm lesbian for" is just terrible.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Please tell me you at least know about your own reputation on this forum.

Does it really matter? I don't really give a rat's ass about what others think of me. I have friends here and I have a good time here. That's what matters.

While I wouldn't remove pairings I hate since there are other people who like a pairing I don't and I'd rather not be a selfish prick, I do wish that the avatar wasn't the only one who could support both generations. I'd want to either limit the avatar's options or expand them for all the characters.

Does it really matter? I don't really give a rat's ass about what others think of me. I have friends here and I have a good time here. That's what matters.

Actually, I humbly disagree with that statement.

Discussion is what fuels forums.

In my humble opinion, you come off as very strong, vocal, and opinionated.

If someone so much as criticizes your behavior without "sugar coating it", you do tend to brush what they say off as "garbage" and them "being a troll".

If you recall, you insulted other people's love for things, such as "Peach is an annoying little shit".

Listening to others and respecting what they love is what is expected.

Don't be surprised when people like me indirectly called you a "bad Ike fan".

You say you "don't give a rat's ass", but your actions say otherwise.

However I'd derail this with any further comment.

If you wish to further inquire about my calm critique on your behavior, feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by shadowofchaos

While I wouldn't remove pairings I hate since there are other people who like a pairing I don't and I'd rather not be a selfish prick, I do wish that the avatar wasn't the only one who could support both generations. I'd want to either limit the avatar's options or expand them for all the characters.

I can agree with that but at the same time, im ok with first gen characters not supporting (romantically) with second gen characters. Obvious reasons apply.

The only pairing i would really physically remove from the game is Emmeryn/Avatar. Mostly because Emmeryn shouldnt exist anymore. *shakes fist*

This. Although I'd rather go for the latter. I find there to be no reason why everybody can't support with each other in this particular entry.

It's more that the avatar being able to support with and marry both the parent and child generations makes my OCD go nuts. Surely the children characters can have some conversations with other parent gens?

As for the thread:

Tharja x Not-MU

Dude, but Henry! Henry~~

Tharja is wasted potential #4 in the game. I love her, but i hate how her potential as a solid, well-rounded character is wasted. Everyone's supports need to be rewritten to match properly. Hers would be chief amongst them. (I like her support with Donnel though. Its almost charming.)

Dude, but Henry! Henry~~

Tharja is wasted potential #4 in the game. I love her, but i hate how her potential as a solid, well-rounded character is wasted. Everyone's supports need to be rewritten to match properly. Hers would be chief amongst them. (I like her support with Donnel though. Its almost charming.)

Asdf. Henry! Argh... I wanted the cool dad to stand up for Noire. For goodness sake, he could take off the curses! All the wasted potential!

Cross-gen supports? Very yes. Non-Avatar cross-gen marriage? Aside from being confusing, completely broken and slightly creepy, multi-gen inheritance would be very frustrating to code, so no.

I don't like Avatar x Emmeryn.

Actually, I humbly disagree with that statement.

Discussion is what fuels forums.

In my humble opinion, you come off as very strong, vocal, and opinionated.

If someone so much as criticizes your behavior without "sugar coating it", you do tend to brush what they say off as "garbage" and them "being a troll".

If you recall, you insulted other people's love for things, such as "Peach is an annoying little shit".

Listening to others and respecting what they love is what is expected.

Don't be surprised when people like me indirectly called you a "bad Ike fan".

You say you "don't give a rat's ass", but your actions say otherwise.

However I'd derail this with any further comment.

If you wish to further inquire about my calm critique on your behavior, feel free to send me a PM.

I'm not able to PM you, it seems. I just wanted to ask you a question though.

But no matter, I think your response here should've been a PM to me.

But back to the thread topic, I don't like how only Avatar can support with the Spotpass characters. I would've either given them more supports or had them unable to support with no one. Because as far as I can tell, they only exist as marriage options for Avatar.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't think it's fair to say that all Tharja pairings should be removed since we got some nice background on certain characters thanks to them. Lon'qu and Gregor come to mind.

And I agree Donnel/Tharja is quite a charming pairing. Stahl/Tharja is adorable too.

Cross-gen supports? Very yes. Non-Avatar cross-gen marriage? Aside from being confusing, completely broken and slightly creepy, multi-gen inheritance would be very frustrating to code, so no.

I wouldn't mind the lack of existence of non-avatar cross-gen marriage. While it does bother me a bit that only the avatar can marry second generation characters, and that the avatar can marry them in the first place, I'm more annoyed about the lack of cross-gen supports in general.

virion not-father/inigo pls

more like Inigo hitting on Libra and it ending even more hilariously than the Virion one.

Discussing techniques on how to woo the ladies. Haha.

and end up wooing each other in the process :V

Probably Virion x Nowi, Lon'qu x Nowi, Olivia x Gaius (In my opinion, in the english translation made it talk about pies, a lot, way more then Chrom x Sumia. But Sumia x Chrom had some different topics though.), Owain x Lucina, and Lucina x Male Robin (It's cute but doesn't she know that she's marrying her sworn enemy? I mean I think she got the hint it was Robin who's Grima.)

Lucina x Male Robin (It's cute but doesn't she know that she's marrying her sworn enemy? I mean I think she got the hint it was Robin who's Grima.)

I believe during the scene where she attempts to kill the Avatar, she states that she didn't actually believe it could be true having seen how close they are to Chrom/everyone else. So while she got the hint, she seems to have felt it couldn't be true.

Also, I'm new to the forums, could anyone tell me how to spoilertag? It's been like four years since my last foray into a forum setting and I've totally forgotten how everything works, though I did figure out quoting.

More on-topic, Nah/Brady weirded me out, what with the kiddie way it was presented. I don't wish it couldn't happen, though, just that it would happen in a less...weird...way (ditto Inigo's with her, IIRC).

Owain x Lucina. And not because of "Ew! They're cousins!" but more because the game never acknowledges they're related in the first place. I was trying to make a tight-knit Ylissean family you see. Chrom, Robin (the Avatar) they're children Lucina and Morgan, and Lissa x Gaius with their son Owain.

I was hoping that Owain was going to be the eccentric cousin that drove Lucina up the wall. Guess how depressed I was when I got to S-support with them, and they ended getting hitched (or becoming companions or whatever.) The game never mentions that they're family. It never even brings it up.

After I realizing that my "Big Ylissean Family" plan would never be, I restarted the game from my last save; dejected and a little bitter.

I just want to wipe that big S right off the screen.

I feel that Lon'qu/Lissa needs a major rewrite before I would consider it worthy of how much praise it gets.

It's just a copy of Joshua and Natasha's supports minus the body guard scenario.

Avatar and Second Generation is too freaky. Nowi shouldn't marry anyone. It's bad enough that Myrrh could. (Sort of)

I also wish SpotPass units like Priam would have more supports. I only say that because I feel that Priam is the only legit spotPass character that should stay.