Jill vs. Haar  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

After I had read some comparisons between Jill and Haar in different threads, I deliberated to start an own thread.

Many people say that Haar is the best character in FE10. He's even banned in drafts.

Imo Jill is overshadowed by Haar. Haar is only better in early game because of his excellent base strangth and defense.

Jill is weakly and fragile, when she joins the Liberation Army. Her base strength is very low, so you have to invest in a forged iron axe and maybe an energydrop, if you want to train her. Though the investment will pay off! Her growths are great. She has great speed, luck and decent strength and resistance growth. However her defense growth is her only oneweakness for being a wyvernrider, but bexp. can fix it. And her caps are insane. She can reach 36 defense (only 2 less than Haar) and 35 speed, which means that she can double pretty much everything in the endgame except for a few swordmasters in E-2.

I love using both, but Jill becomes to be more useful in the endgame especially because of her higher speed cap and the fact she's better in dodging.

I've always found Jill a bit overrated because she starts with 24 hp, is weighed down by her steel axe, and you already have a great axe user in Nolan you have to spend the seraph robe and maybe the energy drop just to get her up to speed. Once she does catch up to the others, she's great, but it takes valuable resources to do so. To add onto that, Haar is the only character that can reasonably reach and take out Ludveck in 2-F, is a great help in 2-P when he shows up, and stays really awesome throughout the game. Jill is good, but Haar is better.

I've always found Jill a bit overrated because she starts with 24 hp, is weighed down by her steel axe, and you already have a great axe user in Nolan you have to spend the seraph robe and maybe the energy drop just to get her up to speed. Once she does catch up to the others, she's great, but it takes valuable resources to do so. To add onto that, Haar is the only character that can reasonably reach and take out Ludveck in 2-F, is a great help in 2-P when he shows up, and stays really awesome throughout the game. Jill is good, but Haar is better.

Yeah Nolan is also a good axe user, but Jill has canto, which is a great advantage in part 3. Jill with beastfoe make 3-6 and 3-13 on hard mode so much easier, because she can fly back to a safe spot after she killed a Laguz.

In 2-E Elincia could take out Ludveck as well with Leanne, maybe even Marcia with four attacks of a steel blade, if she has enough stength.

I say Haar, because he's just a huge help for when he's around. After all, he IS banned in drafts for a reason. Granted, Jill's better in endgame, but just how much merit does that deserve???

Edited by Levant Caprice

Jill w/ perfect transfers is pretty much a faster Nolan with wings, so I don't see why she's a less worthy axe user and candidate for statboosters than Nolan. I think that Jill (T) 2HKO's everything with forged Iron / Steel?

I'd still vote for Haar for not being as resource-dependent as Jill, but both of them get perfect ratings from me. 10/10

Edited by Xator Nova

Haar is technically better, but I <3 Jill so I voted for her anyway.

Jill would be better considering her team if her bases were better. I think a case could be made for a well-transferred Jill (with HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def, and Res) over Haar.

Transfer Jill does arguably more work on her side of the game than Haar does considering Haar is retarded but you're swamped in amazing units together with him. I mean sure he's got unique contributions but is Nolan really capable of doing anywhere near the stuff Jill can do with the boosters? I think Chiki made a pretty convincing case back last year that only Jill could do that much in the DB.

Edited by Irysa

This was already discussed in another FE10 thread by CR and Chiki.

What are Jill's unique contributions in Part 1?

- Grants a 3 turn clear in 1-6 Stage 1, where the standard is 4 turns.

She misses the chapter that'd love her most, 1-8. And 1-E is 5 turnable almost as a standard so Jill's not doing anything special here because P1 is all about Sothe, sadly.

For Part 3?

- I recall she only shaves a turn in 3-6 and 3-12 which bring up a total of 3 turns.

Not counting 3-13 because Laura easily 1 turns it with Adept and Purge. Regarding other chapters, other units replicate her TC. Other combinations do pretty much the same Jill does, even in drafts.

What units compete with her? None for 1-6-1 and maybe 3-6 but I recall even Tauroneo+DBer 2 turns 3-12.

What are Haar's unique contributions in Part 2?

- The easiest way to 1 turn 2-E.

Here Haar competes with strategies such as Elincia with Amiti via BEXP lv ups, Nealuchi with S rank (2 turns), Marcia+Brom (1 turn), Marcia+Neph (1 turn iirc with so much Str, don't remember exactly) or Marcia+Calill (1 turn rigging 9%~ Elthunder crt or a safe 2 turn clear via regular combat), or a Calill solo (3 turn clear via Meteor).

For P3?

- Haar owns 3-3, he gives a 4 or 5 turn iirc (5 because unlikely to get Haar and Titania/Oscar in draft scenario) where the regular is 7.

- Haar 5 turns 3-4 where regular is 7 as well, however you can pull a 6 turn with Titania/Oscar, Ike and Ranulf.

What I mean is that even with Transfers, Jill's TC is nowhere as unique as Haar's. Having Haar saves you so many resources, and on top of that, saves you unit slots that other units may use to for unique contributions in chapters Jill isn't playable.

What amazing units compete with Haar for said chapters? None. For other chapters:

3-2: pretty much any combination of units + Titania/Oscar.

3-5: Sol Bow Oscar, Capped Str Titania + Short Axe, Soren, Ilyana, Rolf, Shinon.

3-8: Janaff, Ulki, Titania, Oscar, Boyd+Ilyana/Soren.

3-10: see above except Boyd+Archsage.

3-11: bunch of fliers

People just get amazed of Jill's flight and awesomeness among "crappy" units the DB have and try to overshadow Haar because he is in a pool of strong units.

Your math adds up to 3 turns for Jill and 3-5 turns for Haar. (That's not even getting into any potential problems with the analysis)

What I mean is that even with Transfers, Jill's TC is nowhere as unique as Haar's. Having Haar saves you so many resources, and on top of that, saves you unit slots that other units may use to for unique contributions in chapters Jill isn't playable.

I don't understand this.

Jill is also better come part 4.

I don't understand this.

Like the examples I made for clearing 2-E and the truckload of Part 3 chapters. There are so many ways of clearing them with some investment that only Haar with few resources does all that without much of an issue. This said in the way of saving resources, turns, etc., specially in draft and LTC scenarios where you need to come up with units that do more things needing less resources. Hence why I came up with saving unit slots.

The only chapter where it can be argued that Jill's better (not for turn/resource saving but for ease of clear) is in 4-3 because of Jill's higher Avoid and Res making her easier to avoid the annoying Elsleep bishop but there are Pure Waters, because Haar's obviously better in 4-P wreckage. Edited by Quintessence

The only chapter where it can be argued that Jill's better (not for turn/resource saving but for ease of clear) is in 4-3 because of Jill's higher Avoid and Res making her easier to avoid the annoying Elsleep bishop but there are Pure Waters, because Haar's obviously better in 4-P wreckage.

At least on hard mode in 4-P 2nd tier Jill and is better than 2nd tier Haar, because she can double all the paladins (20-21 speed) except for the boss. Her defense cap is good enough to take some hits of the enemies, because they're really bad in even on HM (only attacking power of 30-35). With paragon or resolve, forged steel axes/lances and using thickets Jill could easily do a solo in 4-P.

Your math adds up to 3 turns for Jill and 3-5 turns for Haar. (That's not even getting into any potential problems with the analysis)

I don't understand this.

Exactly.

Even on hard mode in 4-P 2nd tier Jill can kill most of the paladins, because she has enough speed to double them.

In my latst HM run she gained 20 levels in this chapter (paragon). She started level 14 dragonmaster and ended 14 dragonlord. She can easily do a solo in 4-3 desert chapter. Through her good luck and resistance and she can dodge the sleep staff unlike Haar.

In the endgame she's definitive better in E-1, E-4 and E-5. In E-1 you have to deal with sages and bishops, in E-4 there are the animas and in the final chapter Jill has the possibility to double the auras by the help of Nasir.

At least on hard mode in 4-P 2nd tier Jill and is better than 2nd tier Haar, because she can double all the paladins (20-21 speed) except for the boss. Her defense cap is good enough to take some hits of the enemies, because they're really bad in even on HM (only attacking power of 30-35). With paragon or resolve, forged steel axes/lances and using thickets Jill could easily do a solo in 4-P.

Exactly.

Even on hard mode in 4-P 2nd tier Jill can kill most of the paladins, because she has enough speed to double them.

In my latst HM run she gained 20 levels in this chapter (paragon). She started level 14 dragonmaster and ended 14 dragonlord. She can easily do a solo in 4-3 desert chapter. Through her good luck and resistance and she can dodge the sleep staff unlike Haar.

In the endgame she's definitive better in E-1, E-4 and E-5. In E-1 you have to deal with sages and bishops, in E-4 there are the animas and in the final chapter Jill has the possibility to double the auras by the help of Nasir.

First paragraph: The issue I have with this is that for one, horseslayers exist, and like 60 to 70% of 4-P is horses. It ain't like you see very many horses after said chapter, anyway, so why the hell are you not using them???

Second paragraph: That staff's an Elsleep, which has much more range than your garden-variety Sleep staff... Second, I'd be expecting Skrimir to get targeted by it anyways, so meh. Not like I care, anyhow, since it'll be used up on the first 2 turns of the battle, and I can just use Sacrifice to get rid of the sleep status. Oh, and Pure Water exists. And again, just how much credit does Jill's superior endgame performance really deserve??? IMO, not enough to leapfrog her over Haar

I'm not negating Jill's capability of clearing 4-P, even Sigrun can clear this chapter without much of an issue. Simply that Haar will make a much easier clear. Having 2nd Tier units by Part 4 even on HM is not convenient, units are meant to be 3rd Tier near the end of Part 3 besides some exceptions. Note that Haar already has a level and stat lead over Jill and will carry it all over through Part 3 whether Jill takes Paragon or not: having Paragon Jill will reduce the difference but won't eliminate it at all; only thing is Jill gaining more levels and winning in overkill Sp, Lck and Res.

I didn't bring up P4 because P4 is pretty much merge your units' pros and come up with good strategies, not necessarily relying on a sole unit.

- 4-E-1: Hetzel, Sleep Bishop and Siege Sages need to be killed by the first turn with whatever combiation of units you have; otherwise stallying will increase the risk of getting a low Res unit into sleep condition and getting owned with Bolting/Blizzard and nearby enemies. This chapter is not even a weak point for Haar if you play fast and clear annoyances by the first turn with boots/Celerity flier and Pass+Boots Ike or Pass Paladin.

- 4-E-4: Pretty much same scenario as E-1, clearing this chapter asap is the best to avoid messing with the spirits and Sephiran. Also, Parity Pass Ike and vigored Purge Micaiah is a totally must against Sephrian :awesome:

- 4-E-5: Nasir is imo overrated due to Sp boost, while it's totally convenient for (mainly) female units (Nephenee, Astrid, lolFiona, Jill, among others, iirc) and Rexflame users, the same (convenience) can be said for Ena/Gareth that boost Str and Skl (extra hit!) combined with units that naturally double auras like Trueblades with Brave Swords, Lughnasadh Leo, Laguz units or buff units with blessed Brave weapons.

Both Jill and Haar are pretty much extra units by Endgame, their main contributions go for their respective parts of uniqueness. They still contribute in Part 4 but not as significant and unique as P1, P2 and P3, because the pool of units gets bigger and the ways of clearing chapters with their same TC becomes bigger (at least in drafts).

Edited by Quintessence

First paragraph: The issue I have with this is that for one, horseslayers exist, and like 60 to 70% of 4-P is horses. It ain't like you see very many horses after said chapter, anyway, so why the hell are you not using them???

Second paragraph: That staff's an Elsleep, which has much more range than your garden-variety Sleep staff... Second, I'd be expecting Skrimir to get targeted by it anyways, so meh. Not like I care, anyhow, since it'll be used up on the first 2 turns of the battle, and I can just use Sacrifice to get rid of the sleep status. Oh, and Pure Water exists. And again, just how much credit does Jill's superior endgame performance really deserve??? IMO, not enough to leapfrog her over Haar

Yeah the horseslayer could be an instant kill, but the accuracy is pretty meh. I've tried it, but it only worked partly.

The problem was that Jill and the enemies used the thickets (thicket next to the crossbow-warrior), so the accuracy with the horseslayer was <=60%. I restarted the chapter and gave her a forged steel axe from part 3. It had an accuracy of 110% thanks to arrow-card. It worked much better. After her promotion to a dragonlord in enemyphase of turn 1, I equipped her the horseslayer in turn 2. Her accuracy was 70-80% thanks to her skill and better biorhythm. And thanks paragon she could get 29 speed in time to double the boss.

In the desert chapter I don't know exactly about the A.I. of the bishop. In turn 1 he always uses the elsleep against untransformed. But I also can remember that he used it against Jill, although I brought some units to this map with less resistance (if Skrimir is transfomed). I think it depends, how offensive I play this chapter. If someone is too close to Numida, the bishop would use elsleep against this unit.

The main thing why I prefer Jill is that she's more balanced. I just have to give her only two bexp. levels to max every stat at level 18. Her HP, strength, magic, speed, luck and resistance are capped so early that I can fix her deficits in skill in defense very easily. In Haar's case I had to invest much more in bexp. and items. He had speed and even HP issues, so I had to waste a speed wing on him, which I would give Micaiah or Sanaki actually.

I'm not negating Jill's capability of clearing 4-P, even Sigrun can clear this chapter without much of an issue. Simply that Haar will make a much easier clear. Having 2nd Tier units by Part 4 even on HM is not convenient, units are meant to be 3rd Tier near the end of Part 3 besides some exceptions. Note that Haar already has a level and stat lead over Jill and will carry it all over through Part 3 whether Jill takes Paragon or not: having Paragon Jill will reduce the difference but won't eliminate it at all; only thing is Jill gaining more levels and winning in overkill Sp, Lck and Res.

I didn't bring up P4 because P4 is pretty much merge your units' pros and come up with good strategies, not necessarily relying on a sole unit.

- 4-E-1: Hetzel, Sleep Bishop and Siege Sages need to be killed by the first turn with whatever combiation of units you have; otherwise stallying will increase the risk of getting a low Res unit into sleep condition and getting owned with Bolting/Blizzard and nearby enemies. This chapter is not even a weak point for Haar if you play fast and clear annoyances by the first turn with boots/Celerity flier and Pass+Boots Ike or Pass Paladin.

Oh I see, I can reach Hetzel with a flier with range weapon, boots and celirity, right? Good tip. But then, how can I reach the other bishop with the sleep staff?

In turn 1 I only could defeat the long range sages, the sniper with the crossbow so far.

- 4-E-4: Pretty much same scenario as E-1, clearing this chapter asap is the best to avoid messing with the spirits and Sephiran. Also, Parity Pass Ike and vigored Purge Micaiah is a totally must against Sephrian :awesome:

Ok this chapter doesn't make the difference, if you bring Jill or Haar. In turn 1 I destroy all the animas in the upper half, so no anima can attack one of my units in enemyphase. In turn 2 I finish this map. I just have to decoy one unit into Sephiran's range for his long range attack.

- 4-E-5: Nasir is imo overrated due to Sp boost, while it's totally convenient for (mainly) female units (Nephenee, Astrid, lolFiona, Jill, among others, iirc) and Rexflame users, the same (convenience) can be said for Ena/Gareth that boost Str and Skl (extra hit!) combined with units that naturally double auras like Trueblades with Brave Swords, Lughnasadh Leo, Laguz units or buff units with blessed Brave weapons.

Thanks Nasir help, I can finish off Ashera in just 2 turns (1 turn on easy). Elincia (with two red dragons) and a Lion King (with one red dragon) can destroy an aura.

I tend to give Ike Pass Parity and Boots, while other mobile units keep Celerity, the other Pass or Adept/Vantage for better combat (specially Tanith/Sigrun/Marcia).

I don't tend to give a flier Boots and Celerity because giving the Boots to Ike makes P4 Greil and Endgame easier, at least that's what makes things easier to me and my general strategy. (And because before playing FE10 I played FE11 so Marth got always the boots, hence why I give them to Ike). I haven't tested Jill/Haar with boots enough because basically my playthroughs are drafts, Haar is banned, I barely have gotten Jill in drafts and giving Boots to Tanith/Marcia/Sigrun in Silver Army is pretty much a waste and insignificant TC-wise.

But, ok, for Endgame:

• 4-E-1: It is mostly positioning and taking advantage of Rafiel. It's vigoring Boots+Pass+Parity Ike, a flier and a Celerity flier/cav, Ike can reach Hetzel with exact tiles, and the other two can reach the Blizzard Sage and the Sleep Bishop. The other Bolting Sage can be killed by another flier or simply a Meteor Archsage with or without Adept. A Marksman or Astrid can deal with the Double Bow sniper, send it's current weapon to convoy (by stuffing his equipment with Satori Signs or whatever useless item) and instaequip the Bow to deal with the ranged sages on the left side and the melee Generals. This chapter messes up just with positioning, mobile units and ranged weaponry.
  • 4-E-4: To deal with this chapter faster, just one turn it by focusing on Sephiran and his 4 spirits. The spirits can be dealt with Adept+Stun/Sol, Flares, Deadeyes, etc. Boots Pass Parity Ike needs only a shove to reach Sephiran on two range and deals 20*2 dmg against him. Another unit can deal with him. Vigored Purge Micaiah with 38Mag + Sothe support because yes.
  • 4-E-5: Ena/Gareth/Nasir makes this 2 turnable, though. I mean, there's pretty no much difference on choosing one over the other because their boost let this be 2 turnable, or 1 turnable in EM as you said.
Edited by Quintessence

I tend to give Ike Pass Parity and Boots, while other mobile units keep Celerity, the other Pass or Adept/Vantage for better combat (specially Tanith/Sigrun/Marcia).

I don't tend to give a flier Boots and Celerity because giving the Boots to Ike makes P4 Greil and Endgame easier, at least that's what makes things easier to me and my general strategy. (And because before playing FE10 I played FE11 so Marth got always the boots, hence why I give them to Ike). I haven't tested Jill/Haar with boots enough because basically my playthroughs are drafts, Haar is banned, I barely have gotten Jill in drafts and giving Boots to Tanith/Marcia/Sigrun in Silver Army is pretty much a waste and insignificant TC-wise.

But, ok, for Endgame:

• 4-E-1: It is mostly positioning and taking advantage of Rafiel. It's vigoring Boots+Pass+Parity Ike, a flier and a Celerity flier/cav, Ike can reach Hetzel with exact tiles, and the other two can reach the Blizzard Sage and the Sleep Bishop. The other Bolting Sage can be killed by another flier or simply a Meteor Archsage with or without Adept. A Marksman or Astrid can deal with the Double Bow sniper, send it's current weapon to convoy (by stuffing his equipment with Satori Signs or whatever useless item) and instaequip the Bow to deal with the ranged sages on the left side and the melee Generals. This chapter messes up just with positioning, mobile units and ranged weaponry. Ok, I get it! I always bring Reyson instead of Rafiel to the endgame. That's the reason, why I couldn't kill all the shit in turn 1.
  • 4-E-4: To deal with this chapter faster, just one turn it by focusing on Sephiran and his 4 spirits. The spirits can be dealt with Adept+Stun/Sol, Flares, Deadeyes, etc. Boots Pass Parity Ike needs only a shove to reach Sephiran on two range and deals 20*2 dmg against him. Another unit can deal with him. Vigored Purge Micaiah with 38Mag + Sothe support because yes. Understood! Rafiel is necessary as well, if I will beat this chapter in only one turn.

Thanks for your help!

I always did the mistake that I never thaught to bring Rafiel to the endgame for unknown reasons...

Yeah the horseslayer could be an instant kill, but the accuracy is pretty meh. I've tried it, but it only worked partly.

The problem was that Jill and the enemies used the thickets (thicket next to the crossbow-warrior), so the accuracy with the horseslayer was <=60%. I restarted the chapter and gave her a forged steel axe from part 3. It had an accuracy of 110% thanks to arrow-card. It worked much better. After her promotion to a dragonlord in enemyphase of turn 1, I equipped her the horseslayer in turn 2. Her accuracy was 70-80% thanks to her skill and better biorhythm. And thanks paragon she could get 29 speed in time to double the boss.

In the desert chapter I don't know exactly about the A.I. of the bishop. In turn 1 he always uses the elsleep against untransformed. But I also can remember that he used it against Jill, although I brought some units to this map with less resistance (if Skrimir is transfomed). I think it depends, how offensive I play this chapter. If someone is too close to Numida, the bishop would use elsleep against this unit.

The main thing why I prefer Jill is that she's more balanced. I just have to give her only two bexp. levels to max every stat at level 18. Her HP, strength, magic, speed, luck and resistance are capped so early that I can fix her deficits in skill in defense very easily. In Haar's case I had to invest much more in bexp. and items. He had speed and even HP issues, so I had to waste a speed wing on him, which I would give Micaiah or Sanaki actually.

Errr, why would you have had Jill on a thicket knowing that she wouldn't benefit from the defense and avoid boost (particularly if she's in a position where the enemy CAN use said boosts)?? And speaking of biorhythm, that's another reason why I prefer Haar - he largely doesn't care about it, which can't be said for Jill.

I'd say that's largely irrelevant, because unless you're using a flier and making a beeline for him, that bishop should break his staff before you even get remotely close to Numida.

Uh, as to that, unless you gave her transfers for most of those stats, or were willing to use valuable resources on her, I wouldn't expect her to start capping until 20/9 on average - a far cry from "capping HP, strength, magic speed, lick, and resistance early".(FYI, on average she doesn't cap luck in second tier) Also, I find it funny you complain about Haar having HP issues when Jill doesn't get 50 HP, which I'm using because that's his base + promotion gain, until 20/16.

Uh, as to that, unless you gave her transfers for most of those stats, or were willing to use valuable resources on her, I wouldn't expect her to start capping until 20/9 on average - a far cry from "capping HP, strength, magic speed, lick, and resistance early".(FYI, on average she doesn't cap luck in second tier) Also, I find it funny you complain about Haar having HP issues when Jill doesn't get 50 HP, which I'm using because that's his base + promotion gain, until 20/16.

Jill gets 49 HP after promotion to 3rd tier, Haar around 51 HP. The problem is that Haar doesn't cap HP and speed as early as Jill does, so I have to invest more bexp. in him, which is problematic on hard mode, because I haven't enough of that. I try to save as experience as possible till the endgame.

Jill usually always caps everything at level 10 except for skill and defense. I have to give her only few or even no bexp.

Better question is: why is Jill still 2nd tier in 4-P?

Saving bexp. on hard mode till the endgame. She usually is around level 15 at this point. I don't use a masterseal on her, if she hasn't maxed all the important stats (strength, skill, defense). I give her paragon so she can get many levels. It always worked for me.

Saving exp til endgame is literally the worst thing one could do.

Because you're sacrificing said unit's performance during the rest of the game in exchange. It is possible to not accumulate the BEXP, have an easier time with all those chapters and still be godlike for endgame.

Edited by PKgone

Jill gets 49 HP after promotion to 3rd tier, Haar around 51 HP. The problem is that Haar doesn't cap HP and speed as early as Jill does, so I have to invest more bexp. in him, which is problematic on hard mode, because I haven't enough of that. I try to save as experience as possible till the endgame.

Jill usually always caps everything at level 10 except for skill and defense. I have to give her only few or even no bexp.

>bringing in personal experience and expecting it to fly

Are you serious? Because there IS a reason why we tend to say "Personal Experience Means Nothing".

Also, another issue I have is that you're assuming Jill gets various assorted statboosters (or at least a Seraph Robe), while Haar gets nothing. Need I point out how unfair that is?

Edited by Levant Caprice

Jill because red ponytail hair = instant win!

Seriously though, Haar is better since he has more availability and more useful overall, but I voted Jill because I can!

And I'm pretty certain I have promoted Jill to 3rd tier before 4-P.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Saving exp til endgame is literally the worst thing one could do.

Because you're sacrificing said unit's performance during the rest of the game in exchange. It is possible to not accumulate the BEXP, have an easier time with all those chapters and still be godlike for endgame.

I don't want to talk much about managing bexp., because it doesn't have to do much with this topic.

I wait for the endgame, because it's almost impossible to bring all units to max level in the endgame. My target is to max out many stats as possible with my endgame team.

I only use bexp. earlier in the game, if an unit has at least 3 stats capped and >=90 exp. If an unit has capped all the important stats, I'll promote it as early as possible with the masterseal to save bexp.

This stategy always worked for me very well I won't change it in the future.

>bringing in personal experience and expecting it to fly

Are you serious? Because there IS a reason why we tend to say "Personal Experience Means Nothing".

Also, another issue I have is that you're assuming Jill gets various assorted statboosters (or at least a Seraph Robe), while Haar gets nothing. Need I point out how unfair that is?

Ok, accepted.

However I only give Jill a seraph robe on HM and nothing else. On lower difficulties she doesn't need anything.