Marriage and Children in Fire Emblem

I was just wondering who you guys favorite couples and children are.

My favorite couple would be Chrom and a female avatar because then Lucina can do anything

My favorite child is Gerome because he looks like batman.

Man, this thread's been done so many times. xP But whatever. I've got a list of preferred couples, but my top favorites are these.

Frederick x Female Avatar (number one OTP fo sho)

Lon'qu x Cherche

Donnel x Lissa

Chrom x Olivia

Stahl x Cordelia

My favorite child unit is Inigo, no contest (though I find male Morgan to be absolutely adorkable). He's just like Sain from FE7 whom I also loved to bits. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know why, but I can't stop shipping Brady with Severa.

>2014

>Not keeping Severa unmarried and paired with an A-support Kjelle who also remains unmarried

>ISHYGDDT

Edited by Rollertoaster

I really like M!Avatar/Sumia, Chrom/Olivia, Lissa/Libra, and Cherche/Lon'qu. Also, Cynthia/Yarne is super cute! (M!Avatar/Chrom is my favorite pairing actually...)

Inigo is my favorite kid, but Morgan and Cynthia are up there too!

Time to be -INCREDIBLY- Predictable.

Favorite pairing: Robin/Lucina.

Favorite kid: Lucina (followed by Morgan, because (s)he who brings me the most heads is my favorite. [/powerbias])

...But wait there's more:

Pairing: Seliph/Julia

Kid: See pairing.

First Pairing thread for me! Well here's my list.

Sumia x Everyone

Male Robin x Say'ri

Female Robin x Henry

Lon'qu x Olivia

Stahl x Nowi

As for my favorite child, besides Morgan, it's Noire. I know this is late but welcome to Serenes Forest!

m!Robin (Build 01) x Lissa

• Cuz Lissa is awesome and hilarious. I pair them up only if Robin is of Build 01, where he looks to be in the 17 to 20 age range; Lissa is somewhere in the 15 to 18 age range during the course of the game.
  • Followed by Olivia and Lucina

m!Robin (Build 03) x Cherche

• Even though I really don't like their support conversations. "Waitwhat! You want me to chaperone a wyvern date?! But I don't know anything about wyverns!!......I'm in love with you, Cherche." I like having them together because Cherche is awesome, Gerome is awesome, Cherche!Morgan is awesome, and they all make such a cool Wyvern Lord family!

f!Robin x Chrom

• Illicit romance between captain and tactician.....saucy ;). Nah, but in all honesty, I think their relationship works well; very egalitarian and supportive. Plus, it produces the best Lucina you could possibly have.
  • f!Robin x Priam is also quite cool.

Sully x Vaike

• They're both ridiculously blunt -- all of their generic romance conversations on event tiles look like they were written to appear together. Plus, Vaike passes down a Mercenary class to his daughter, and you can't go wrong with Kjelle with Armsthrift.

Lucina x Gerome

Owain x Severa

Brady x Noire

Cynthia x Yarne

For other characters, I tend to just pair them up depending on skill inheritance or other outside factors. I don't have as strong opinions on other pairings.