I think its a nice pairing. Its convenient for gameplay because Lucina loves defense. Plus if one is into grinding, Gerome can get Dual Support + and thats pretty cool. Lucina gives speed which Gerome likes. Cuz wynaut.

I think its cute they talk about the mask and stuff. I think its an underrated pairing to be honest.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle, Florina.

I'm meh about the whole deal. On one hand, the support is bland. On the other, it's not cringe-inducing like a bunch of other supports in the game, plus it's one of the few Gerome convos that don't mention that stupid mask gimmick at all.

Edited by Logience

I haven't really gotten the support because I'm lazy, so I'll take your word for it. Personally, I'd pair up Lucina and Anna. Sure, they don't have any supports, but think about this logically: who better for a con artist to become BFF's/lovers with than someone who only needs their unbreakable sword? Win/win, right? Right?!1!11!1!!11!?

*ahem*, back to your scheduled thread.

I'm okay with Lucina/Gerome. I don't really have a favorite pairing for Lucina, so everyone outside of her cousin I like equally with her. Supports are not super exciting, but hey, it's better than several others.

I actually quite like Lucina and Gerome's support. It was sweet and I have a soft spot for a lot of my first pairings, which includes Lucina and Gerome. This pairing has been shit on a lot sadly though (but nowhere near the amount of hate for Sumia).

It's rather cute. I like to give at least Lucina someone to marry out of the kids generation, and her supports with Gerome and Laurent are the best out of those. It's one of the better kids pairings, I can say that pretty easily.

I think its a nice pairing. Its convenient for gameplay because Lucina loves defense. Plus if one is into grinding, Gerome can get Dual Support + and thats pretty cool. Lucina gives speed which Gerome likes. Cuz wynaut.

I think its cute they talk about the mask and stuff. I think its an underrated pairing to be honest.

You know AC isn't here anymore, right?

Edit- Oh wait. He is.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

*headdesk* Implying we didn't all know this was a bait thread from the beginning.

Gonna bite the bait, but I really don't like Lucina/Gerome simply because I do not like Gerome at all. He and Kjelle are the only future children I dislike; the former because he's an asshole defeatist, and the latter because she's arrogant and a jerk. Lucina deserves a better husband. Lucina/My Unit, Lucina/Owain, and Lucina/Laurent are far better options in my opinion. 8U

Gonna bite the bait, but I really don't like Lucina/Gerome simply because I do not like Gerome at all. He and Kjelle are the only future children I dislike; the former because he's an asshole defeatist, and the latter because she's arrogant and a jerk. Lucina deserves a better husband. Lucina/My Unit, Lucina/Owain, and Lucina/Laurent are far better options in my opinion. 8U

#marryingcousinsfordays

Lucina x Owain, that is

Edit- Oh wait. He is.

*headdesk* Implying we didn't all know this was a bait thread from the beginning.

that's a b- for effort and a d+ for creativity and subtlety (or lack thereof)

(that said lucina/gerome is neat)

Sweet Gerd. Its like you lot dont expect me to shit disturb. Honestly whats wrong with you?

:P:

My favorite Gerome pairing is feMorgs/Gerome but Lucina/Gerome actually comes in second and its not sarcasm. I legit like the pairing.

I like Gerome. He's just kinda cool. And he reminds me of Nightwing. lol

I probably wouldn't mind Inigo x Lucina... If I didn't prefer them as siblings. :P Can't really comment on Owain x Lucina or Laurent x Lucina, though I can't say I'm into pairing up cousins. xP

You too? That's why I paired them on my Lunatic play through. They seem like a good pairing.

You at least respect opinions.

Unlike how others make an entire post on tumblr comparing it to Twilight.

It's alright, but I feel that they never break out of their 'forever stoic' phase when supported together. And I believe that their supports with the other 2nd gen show that they are quite capable of breaking their stoic masks. I also ship Yarne/Lucina too much to pair Lucina with Gerome.

You at least respect opinions.

Unlike how others make an entire post on tumblr comparing it to Twilight.

Edward x Whatever that Twilight girl's name is OTP paring ftw

Give Galesforce, Luna, Armsthrift, Axefaire, and Ignis

And i did do Gerome x Lucina on my first playthrough and it is actually better than i expected

LucinaxGerome confused the living crap out of me. Did Gerome give her the mask, or did Basilio give her the mask? She had the mask before she came through the portal, and Gerome was with her in her last few hours in the future. Not possible, because the design is different, and she has no time to alter it. Well, then Basilio gave it to her, right? No, not possible, or she wouldn't have thanked Gerome for something he didn't do. And he obviously took credit for it. But then when did he give it to her? She was wearing it in the intro, about to enter the portal, but she isn't wearing in the scene where the Risen are attacking, and the one where Grima storms in. And why is Gerome wearing the mask in the past, if he only wears it to avoid interactions in the future??? GAME, Y U CONFUSE ME LIEK DIS???

LucinaxGerome confused the living crap out of me. Did Gerome give her the mask, or did Basilio give her the mask? She had the mask before she came through the portal, and Gerome was with her in her last few hours in the future. Not possible, because the design is different, and she has no time to alter it. Well, then Basilio gave it to her, right? No, not possible, or she wouldn't have thanked Gerome for something he didn't do. And he obviously took credit for it. But then when did he give it to her? She was wearing it in the intro, about to enter the portal, but she isn't wearing in the scene where the Risen are attacking, and the one where Grima storms in. And why is Gerome wearing the mask in the past, if he only wears it to avoid interactions in the future??? GAME, Y U CONFUSE ME LIEK DIS???

According to the Drama CDs, briefly before traveling to the past, Gerome gives Lucina a mask. Severa says that the butterfly mask (the one she wears) would look better. So Gerome/Severa, actually.

Edited by Crooks

The so-so support aside, Gerome (Wyvern Lord) and Lucina (Great Lord) makes me pretty happy. Lucina has plenty of speed, and really only needs defense, as long as you don't position her near mages. The awesome attack boost helps with Aether's Sol (If you decide to run it). Since Gerome will never get Galeforce, I just let him chill out behind Lucina while she goes and challenges her fate everywhere.

Theory:
Gerome makes up for his lack of speed and Galeforce by being a great support for Lucina.