in hotspring scramble gerome is looking through catalogs of masks

so chances are that nerd has a collection or something

Which is why my headcanon for feMorgs/Gerome is that he keeps all her crazy masks she makes for him. :V

Torva, i thought it was Gerome gave Lucina the mask, but Basilio simply implies providing one for future bouts. (cuz really the only thing about Basilio and that mask i remember was in the ending sequences.) /shrug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in hotspring scramble gerome is looking through catalogs of masks

so chances are that nerd has a collection or something

Brady

What, you're buying MORE? Just how many of them things do you need?

Pretty sure it's confirmed.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Welcome to Serenesforest, Numot and RogerBored.

It would be best if you ignored this topic, since it was meant to bait another user into throwing a fit.

Even with all that in mind, that leaves out one little part I still don't understand.

Why is Gerome wearing the mask in the past, if he only wears it avoid interactions in the future? He even says it limits his view, so he really doesn't have a reason to wear it.

Even with all that in mind, that leaves out one little part I still don't understand.

Why is Gerome wearing the mask in the past, if he only wears it avoid interactions in the future? He even says it limits his view, so he really doesn't have a reason to wear it.

*headdesk upon headdesk*

Gerome wears a mask because it makes him look like Char Aznable. I thought that was obvious.

Welcome to Serenesforest, Numot and RogerBored.

It would be best if you ignored this topic, since it was meant to bait another user into throwing a fit.

Numot's been here for a year.

Um, this is in no way a bait thread.

Yes, it very definitely is.

Yes, it very definitely is.

No, it very definitely is not. I don't see anyone throwing fits or any problem with this thread whatsoever. Like I said, Loki/Florina expressed an opinion and that's that.

clearly the entire purpose of the thread was to bait people into debating if it was a bait thread

it's a metabait thread

on topic: the supports are meh, and I prefer both of them with other people. I don't hate it, though.

also: What the hell does Animal Crossing have to do with a FE13 pairing?

also: What the hell does Animal Crossing have to do with a FE13 pairing?

Pretty sure they're talking about Assassin's Creed.

Hmmm... Nothing. The acronym's meaning is another.

Yeah, thanks, Refa answered that for me.

OH

I should've figured that out it was so obvious

is there a new one coming out or something?

I kind of like Lucina/Gerome. I like their support convos.

Clearly it's armor class.

What's not to like? A bit of backstory, a bit if character development and bit of sweetness. Unlike 90%of Awakening's supports, this one isn't ruined by stupid character quirks or bad attempts at being funny.

Lucina x Laurent is waaaay better. This isn't even VVDS+ min max bias speaking. Lucy x Laurent is so subtle and expresses the characters involved in such a great way. It doesn't play off of Laurent being a nerd/glasses trope or Lucy being drier than sand/no fun ever. It is just two relatively mature people enjoying each other's company.

I actually like Gerome with Severa. Both of them have a hard time expressing themselves. They were born for each other. Dat S support. Childhood love stories are too ehhh for me so I'm not that big on Cynthia x Gerome.

Um, this is in no way a bait thread. Loki/Florina isn't some annoying troll. She made a thread about a pairing she likes, that is all.

I17P0hh.gif

it just so happens that i also like the pairing for realzies.

What's not to like? A bit of backstory, a bit if character development and bit of sweetness. Unlike 90%of Awakening's supports, this one isn't ruined by stupid character quirks or bad attempts at being funny.

Yeah this is one of those cases where simple = better.

Hey, I was trying to defend you (especially after you came to my defense in the next lord thread in General FE). There's no need to laugh at me. :(

Oh i appreciate the sentiment, but i did make this thread in order to goad a certain member. But wynaut talk about Lucina/Gerome in the meantime?

Masks, yo. Dem masks.