Support convos...with characters from other video games!

Torva

I've been thinking about if characters from FEA had supports with characters from other games, or even if characters from other games had supports with eachother. Try and come up with your own, but since this is the FEA section of Serene's, let's stick to FEA characters only. This does mean that Einjhar characters are banned. There are spots for those convos, just not here. Here are a few I had in mind-

Spy (Team Fortress Two) and Kellam-

Support C:

Kellam: ...

Spy: Don't even try it.

Kellam: Wha-what? What do you mean?

Spy:I know you're there. You're not fooling anyone. And by the way, next time you try to sneak up on someone, do so WITHOUT that tin can covering your body.

Kellam:I know, it sh-wait, you notice me?

Spy:How could I not? I could hear you a mile away.

Kellam:Wow. I'm sorry, I'm just not that used to being...noticed.

Spy:Yeah? I use my lack of presence as a weapon. Unsuspecting enemies, just sitting around, thinking they're completely invincible...until his teammates find a knife in his back, drenched in his own blood.

Kellam:Oh...I don't know much about that. Knives seem a little inconvient for my taste. I rely on spears and axes.

Spy:Ha! Those are too heavy, you'll be caught minutes before you come anywhere close to your enemy.

Kellam:Apparently not. Enemies don't seem to notice me very much, I usally become an invisable shield.

Spy:Invisible AND invincible...sounds dangerous. Perhaps we can test our skills together, on the battlefield.

Kellam:What, like some kind of competetion?

Spy:No...that would imply you stood a chance against me.

Support B:

Kellam:Alright, I'll just move these over here...and Chrom said he needed this barrel of axes over by th-the...what the?! AHH! That crate, it's moving on it's own! Hold on a second...it dropped...what could b-AH! What in th- *thud!*

Spy:It appears you have not discovered me yet.

Kellam:S-Spy?! Where are you, how are you doing that?!

Spy:At the moment, I am no where and every where. I am behind your back, and under your bed. I am in your food, and at the base of your neck.

Kellam:Ugh...what does that even mean?

Spy: *zap!* Now do you see?

Kellam:Ah! You were invisible!

Spy:Indeed. If you wanted a true invisible shield, then you just saw it.

Kellam:Quite literally...how did you do that? What manner of sorccery was that? And how come Miriel hasn't found out about it yet?

Spy:Because no magic was involved. Only this.

Kellam:...a watch?

Spy:Not just any watch. With the simple twist of a switch *zap!* I am now your worst nightmare.

Kellam:That's incredible! And terrifying. You can just become invsible at any given time?

Spy:Yes, but my time is short as this, so I must make quick time with it. Not waste a moment, or the watch will lose power. That is the price paid to create such a dangerous weapon.

Kellam:Wow...the things most people in this army would do with something like that...

Spy:I can see where you're coming from. But I assure you, that is not all I can do. For example...*zap!*

Kellam:...AH! Y-you're a Risen! But, how di-

Spy:And now...*zap!*

Kellam:Woah, you look just like Lucina! How are you...

Spy:And for my final trick...*zap!*

Kellam:What in th-YOU'RE ME!

Spy:Correction, I am you!

Kellam:But...I...what even...

Spy:Now do you understand why I am so hated on the battlefield? I instantly become the bane of everyone's existence, the second I flip the switch of either device. It is something beyond your time, something that shall not resurface until many years later, beyond your death.

Kellam:Oh...well, that's a shame. That would be a lot of fun, just being invisible, and sneaking past anyone.

Spy:Do you not already possess that power?

Kellam:Oh...yeah...right.

Support A:

Kellam:Her-UP! Grr..agh! Finished! Alright, now to...AGH! Risen!
Risen:GRAGH!

Kellam:I'm too far away from camp, no will hear me, and I'm unarmed! Gods know I can't outrun that beast! S-stay back!

Risen:GRAAGGHHH!

Kellam:AHH! You gotta be kidding me, a second one, too? Wait..why is it-Huh?!

Spy:Kiai! And stay down, you mutanous, filthy pile of uselessness. I'll see you in hell.

Kellam:S-Spy! Oh Gods, you saved my life!

Spy:It was nothing, friend. The beast needed to die anyways.

Kellam:Ah...well, I owe you. We should be getting back to camp now, let's go.

*screen fades to black, then fades back into the barracks*

Spy:Tell me, Kellam, do you value your life?

Kellam:Of course, who wouldn't?

Spy:Then why are you so concered of your lack of presence. Had you been more noticable to other enemies, you could have been dead any other day of the week. You are lucky I was on my smoke break.

Kellam:Gods, but that's true. But, you see, it's different for you. You can literally change from having a presence to losing it at the flip of a switch. For me, I don't have an option.

Spy:But do you not see? For me, it is different, but to what extent? While you do not have that option, that means your shield is always up. For me, I must know the opponent, and have my shield ready before they can reach me. It's either that, or death.

Kellam:I...guess you have a point. But still, it must be nice having all that attention. You seem very popular.

Spy:You don't know the half of it. I'm about as popular as Sniper, but that's a story for another day. Anyways, I must go. I must bid you adieu, my good friend.

Kellam:He. Goodnight, Spy.

...maybe he DOES have a point...maybe I can use this...this invisible shield...hmm...

/barely contains laughter

Well, what I mean is, it's easier to get the bonus stats, and there's no more limit per character. Trust me, I didn't love the supports themselves, but they were easier to obtain and the bonuses were more noticable.

Well, what I mean is, it's easier to get the bonus stats, and there's no more limit per character. Trust me, I didn't love the supports themselves, but they were easier to obtain and the bonuses were more noticable.

I'll give you that.

Here's an interesting one I wanted to do. Scout and Cherche. One's a completely care-free guy running around with a baseball bat, and the other one is a much more sophisicated (see? Can't even spell it...), calm person...with a dragon...hehe...oh and yes, there will be an S support. Because, why not?

Oh, and to answer the question, yes. You can put your own stories in here. I was kind of hoping you guys would :P

C Support:

Cherche:Alright, Minerva, raise your wings! It's time scrub under yo-huh? AH!

Scout:BOOM! Bullseye!

Cherche:S-Scout!? What are yo-

Scout:Get ready to die, dummy! *bonk!*

Cherche: *Minerva roars* Scout, stop! You're hurting Minerva!

Scout:Yeah, that's right! Get s-Wait, this is YOUR wyvern, Cherche?

Cherche:*Minerva roars again* Yes, and by the looks of it, she's quite angry now! Down, Minerva! DOWN! Gods, I've never seen her this enraged before!

Scout:H-hey, s-stay back there...with those sharp, pointy teeth...and those long, scary-lookin' claws...and those wings that are the size of Chrom's tent-AHHH!

*screen fades to black*

*screen fades back to Cherche and Scout*

Cherche:Annnnd...one...last...band...here! And, there you go Scout.

Scout:Ahhh...it stings like hell.

Cherche:Well, that's the price that you pay for hitting a wyvern with a metal bat. Just what were you thinking?

Scout:I was THINKING it was an enemy wyvern, or a wild one! The thing is pitch black, and covered with armor! How was I supposed to know?!

Cherche:Well, then you made two mistakes. Your first mistake was messing with a wyvern. Especially if your only weapon is that bat. Your SECOND mistake was not realizing that Minerva here is MUCH more adorable than the other wyverns! Don't get me wrong, all the wyverns are cute, but Minerva is just adorable! Who's an adorable little wyvern? Who is? That's right, it's yyooouuu!
Scout:Erm...right...I'll leave you to all that. The only thing I find cute is an unsuspecting Sniper who's dominatin', you know what I'm sayin'?

Cherche:Oh, so that's how you live. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that. I just didn't expect someone like you to be like that.

Scout:WHAT?! No, I'm no-AUGH, forget it!

Support B:

Scout:He-hey, Cherche, how's it goin'? Washin' the ol' dragon, I see?

Cherche:Minerva is no dragon, she's a wyvern. Similar breeds, but not the same. But yes, she still stinks from the last battle. I wonder what she got into.

Scout:Ha, probably got with them Generals, you know what I'm sayin'? They wear all that armor, they can sweat up a hurricane if they wanted to!

Cherche:I'm sure it is very uncofmterable for them, but they fight nonetheless. They're powerful ones. Still no match for my Minerva here. Oooh, you're so power, you! Who's a power wyvern? You are! Yes you are!

Scout:*sigh* (here we go again)

Cherche:What was that, Scout?

Scout:Uh, nothin. Nope. Anyways, I was wonderin'. If Minerva is defeated on the battlefield, does that mean that you go down with her?

Cherche:Oh yes! Me and Minerva are as one! Should one of use fall, both our hearts stop, at the same time!

Scout:Well, I know you mean that like a friendship or something, but for real here. If Minerva goes down, you seriously can't get back up and fightin'? You just...give up?

Cherche:Well, I wouldn't say "give up", per say. More like...tending to Minerva. She's more the defense, I'm more the offense, really.

Scout:OK, so then why don't you just use Minerva to fight FOR you? I mean, she IS a dragon.

Cherche:WYVERN. And I could never do that! She would carry a burden larger than Chrom's!

Scout:Well, yeah, but still. If I ever had a dragon-

Cherche:WYVERN!
Scout:IF I EVER HAD A WYVERN, God knows I would use it to fly into battle and crush all my foes like a couple a' cockroaches! They wouldn't see it comin'!

Cherche:And that's why you're just a scout...

Scout:...what does that mean?

Support: A

Scout:Hey-ho there, Cherche! How goes it?

Cherche:Fine. Minerva is taking a nap in the back, so do be quiet, if you will please.

Scout:(with snorin' that loud, how's she supposed to hear us?)

Cherche:Hm? Did you say something, Scout?

Scout:Uh, no. Nope. Nnnope. Anways, I was wonderin'. What if we traded shoes for a day. Ya know, I could take Minerva for a ride, and you could run around the battlefield with the ol' Scattergun. What do ya say?

Cherche:Erm, I don't know if I'm prepared to do that. Especially the part about leaving you in the hands of Minerva.

Scout:Why not? I've seen you do it a dozen times. Plus, you get to see what life is like on MY side of the fence. So what do you say?

Cherche:Well...I suppose I have nothing better to do. I guess we can do it.

Scout:Great! I'll get ya set up!

*screen fades to black*

*screen fades back to Cherche and Scout*

Scout:Alright, lemme see how ya look!

Cherche:Erm, I'm not sure if I can go into public wearing such light clothes.

Scout:Ah, come on, I do it every day!

Cherche:Well, it's different for you! You're a male! You don't know how much this short, little shirt makes m-

Scout:Just come out, and let's see how it looks!
Cherche:...very well.

*whip!*

Scout:Ah, come on! You look great! All that heavy army you had on earlier would have just slowed ya' down!

Cherche:Yes, but must these pantaloones make my-

Scout:Haha, anyways...first order of buisness. I'ma teach you how to parkour, milady!
Cherche:Par...kour? What is this concept you speak of?

Scout:Well, basically, you just hop from building ta building, and do epic flips and stunts while ya do it!
Cherche:But...why?

Scout:Cuz' if ya stop runnin' for even a second, you're gonna get ya little head blown of yo body!

Cherche:No, I meant the "flips and stunts".

Scout:Oh...well, it just makes ya look cooler. And hey, who knows, maybe it'll help ya dodge a bullet! Or...arrow...in this case. Look, point is, you just gotta keep on moving, ya know? Gotta be faster than a speedin' bullet!

Cherche:Very well..here goes!

S support:

Scout:WOOHOOHOO! That. Was. AWESOME! We went so high in the air, and then we were all "WOOSH WA-BAAHH! HA-BOOOMM!" Holy crap, I loved every second of it!
Cherche:I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It's the least I can do for you, for teaching me that "parnour" style.

Scout:Parkour.

Cherche:Yes, that.

Scout:Oh, and uh...hey. You said that was the least you could do? I was uhm...wondering...if you could take the most you could do...

Cherche:Oh? And what might that be?

Scout:That would be uhm...accepting this here ring.

Cherche:...Oh my.

Scout:Listen, Cherche. I don't do this a lot, but I think I'm in love with you. I mean, you're smart, your pretty, and Christ's sake, you ride a WYVERN for a livin'! Can't compete with that, now can ya?

Cherche:Scout...this is all so sudden.

Scout:Ya, I know. But if you need time to think, I'll totally give it to ya. No hard feelin's, ya know?

Cherche:Oh, Scout, I don't need time to think! I already know the answer!

Scout:Y-ya do?!

Cherche:Yes, and yes I do. I'll be honored to spend the rest of my life with you.

Scout:Haha! Yes, she said yes! The last time I tried this, I got a restraining order...

Cherche:Just...promise me one thing.

Scout:Anything!

Cherche:No more hitting Minerva with the baseball bat.

Scout:Haha, that can be arranged!

Edited by Torva

Walhart and Zetta (Disgaea)

C Support:

Zetta: I hear you're a conqueror.

Walhart: And that I am.

Zetta: Well I am the conqueror of conquerors!

Walhart: You dare challenge the almighty Walhart?

Zetta: Stop it bub, I have traveled far in time for this.

Walhart: Hahahahaha!

Zetta: W-what's so funny?

Walhart: You? Conquer me? HAHAHAHAHA!

Zetta: ZETTA BEAM!

Walhart: ...

Zetta: I am one badass freaking overlord!

*i don't want to continue T^T*

Edited by Zephyr

Here's one: Ragna and Severa

C Support

Severa: Hey, you!

Ragna: What do you want, kid?

Severa: Kid?! I'm an adult! Gawds!

Ragna: Geez, you kinda sound like that red haired girl (except whinier and childish).

Severa: Well duh, I obviously sound like my mom, stupid!

Ragna: *sigh* (No, I mean freaking that girl with the Iza- whatever) So what do you want?

Severa: I want a rematch on our spar!

Ragna: Why? I'm freaking tired from training.

Severa: Because you're holding back from me, aren't you? You holster your sword on your left and only use your left hand to fight.

Ragna: Knock it off, pigtails, this is how I actually fight. I'm left handed, okay?! You're as freaking annoying as the Rabbit!

Severa: You're comparing me to an animal?! I have no time with crude men like you.

*Severa leaves*

Ragna: *sigh* I'm ambidextrous, but the area I'm in has no Seithr so... I don't know if she misunderstood me or not, but I guess I shouldn't block out the truth from her.... for long. She has promise in battle, but she's kinda like me in the past...

Should I continue this?

Edited by Foolishly Capricious

Here's one: Ragna and Severa

C Support

Severa: Hey, you!

Ragna: What do you want, kid?

Severa: Kid?! I'm an adult! Gawds!

Ragna: Geez, you kinda sound like that red haired girl (except whinier and childish).

Severa: Well duh, I obviously sound like my mom, stupid!

Ragna: *sigh* (No, I mean freaking that girl with the Iza- whatever) So what do you want?

Severa: I want a rematch on our spar!

Ragna: Why? I'm freaking tired from training.

Severa: Because you're holding back from me, aren't you? You holster your sword on your left and only use your left hand to fight.

Ragna: Knock it off, pigtails, this is how I actually fight. I'm left handed, okay?! You're as freaking annoying as the Rabbit!

Severa: You're comparing me to an animal?! I have no time with crude men like you.

*Severa leaves*

Ragna: *sigh* I'm ambidextrous, but the area I'm in has no Seithr so... I don't know if she misunderstood me or not, but I guess I shouldn't block out the truth from her.... for long. She has promise in battle, but she's kinda like me in the past...

Should I continue this?

Sure lol, it's open to (almost) anyone.

Robin M Avatar_m_map.png x Lloyd Irving cVgpZ13.png

[spoiler= "- -> C"]

Lloyd: Robin, can I ask you something?

Robin: Sure.

Lloyd: Why do you fight?

Robin: I could ask you the same.

Lloyd: I fight to make the world a better place- a world where no one becomes a victim, where no one is sacrificed.

Robin: An idealistic goal, but is it possible?

Lloyd: I can't tell for certain, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Robin: What if you encounter a situation where what you fight to attain is impossible? What if someone must be sacrificed for the greater good?

Lloyd: ...I'd fight on. For their sake. Many lives were lost along the way, but that only makes me strive harder so that their sacrifices were not in vain.

Robin: (Hmmm... he certainly is an idealist)

Robin and Lloyd have attained Support Level C

[spoiler=C -> B]

Robin: Lloyd, more on what we talked about before, have you ever considered your enemies?

Lloyd: I have.

Robin: Yet, despite your striving for a world where no one is sacrificed, you kill without hesitation. Are your slain foes not sacrificed for your goal?

Lloyd: It's not something that I enjoy doing, or something I don't try to avoid. But those who would victimize others or force others to become sacrifices...

Robin: So you act as an agent of justice?

Lloyd: Not justice, no.

Robin: Well, if not justice, what?

Lloyd: It's just a means to an end-- killing in the name of my goal has already brought me much grief. I was forced to strike down a good friend. War is tragic, but someone has to break the cycle.

Robin: I see. You seek your goal, despite the improbability of its success, and don't call your own hypocrisy "justice". Just what kind of man are you really, Lloyd?

Lloyd: A hero to some, but no, my actions have brought death to far too many. I can't atone for my sins except by continuing to pursue a world where everyone can be able to live happily.

Robin: Hmmm....

Robin and Lloyd have attained Support Level B

[spoiler=B -> A]

Robin: Lloyd, I want to ask you something.

Lloyd: What?

Robin: What if a close friend of yours was to be sacrificed, but their death would bring about salvation to countless others?

Lloyd: ...

Robin: ...and that friend was placed here of little action of their own.

Lloyd: I'd... stop them.

Robin: You would? But what is one life in the shadow of millions?

Lloyd: Enough.

Robin: You seem to speak from experience.

Lloyd: I do. I've... been in that situation. ...a very dear friend of mine, was to die. In exchange, my dying world... would be saved.

Robin: And... you stopped them?

Lloyd: Yes. I killed Remiel and fought Kratos to save her.

Robin: You chose one person's life over an entire world...

Lloyd: ...She has for her entire life fought and suffered for others. Never once for herself. No one would stick up for her. I chose on that day to fight in her place.

Robin: You speak without regret- was her life really worth that much?

Lloyd: Indeed. The road I chose that day was hard, but in the end I saved not only her, but the world as well.

Robin: ...

Lloyd: ...It's the same for you. I heard what you plan to do.

Robin: You'd aim to stop me? To what end?

Lloyd: There is no meaning in dying.

Robin: There is when your death can save countless other lives.

Lloyd: Colette thought the same way... but its the same. As long as you're alive, you can continue to find other paths, to continue to pursue your goals. But when you die, that's the end. There's no meaning in it.

Robin: ...

Lloyd: You can find another way, just as I did. There's no need to give your life.

Robin and Lloyd have attained Support Level A.

B Support

Ragna and Severa

*Starts with Ragna alone*

Ragna: Hmm, if I recall correctly, I couldn't move my arm around during my journey with Celica.

*Severa enters*

Severa: Ragna, your arm...

Ragna: Sorry about last spar, Severa, I thought my right eye and arm was completely limp.

Severa: Well, I'm not here to spar. How come you couldn't move your arm and eye.

Ragna: You see, *sigh* Are you sure you can comprehend what I'm about to say?

Severa: Do you take me as some sort of dummy, Ragna? Of course I can. I came from a future where my mom and dad died!

*Arrow hits Severa*

Severa: Aaagh!

Ragna: Severa, stand back, I'll handle this!

Severa: I'm not a damsel in distress! I can use a sword too!

Ragna: They hit your right arm. I don't think you can fight properly with your left.

Severa: Damn yo-

Ragna: Shut up, don't even bother trying right now!

(screen fades to black and fades back to the barracks)

Ragna: There, and didn't even need to activate my Grimoire.

Severa: Hmmph. Thanks.

Ragna: I don't care how much you hate me right now, I need to tend to your wounds right now.

Severa: Wait! I don't I- *sigh* Fine.

Ragna: Look, I'm sorry for holding back in that spar. I entered this world recently, and I thought that I couldn't use my right arm from the lack of Seithr.

Severa: Seithr?

Ragna: It's like magical oxygen, and my Grimoire needs Seithr to use, meaning I need it to use my right arm and eye.

Severa: ... Well, I guess I'll apologize.

Ragna: What for? I should apologize for not telling you earlier. I just didn't know there was Seithr in this place.

Severa: Don't act all easygoing, Rags!

Ragna: Don't call me that! I hate that name!

Severa: ... Sorry.

Ragna: Yeah, your forgiven. You're not like that bastard, Terumi. Just stay put, I'll make you some lunch.

*Ragna disappears*

Severa: Wait!

*Ragna re-enters*

Ragna: Huh?

Severa: Hey um, can you teach me how to use a sword with my left hand?

Ragna: ... If that's what you want, sure. Let's start tomorrow.

The next thing I know, support conversations would be written about Robin and Lucina with other Super Smash Bros. characters.

Hey, that's not a bad idea! I should write one for Robin and Link. ^^

Hey, that's not a bad idea! I should write one for Robin and Link. ^^

Oh, crap. I was going to do that.

Robin: hi

Link: hyaa

Robin: lol what's ur deal bro

Link: hah

Robin: oh hey cool u have a sword

Link: syaaaaaaa

S rank obtained.

Edited by Apparition

>_>

I was actually going to do REAL conversations. Link can actually talk just fine.

When? The last game that included a verbally talking Link, the video game community refused to accept it's existence, and banished it forever.

When? The last game that included a verbally talking Link, the video game community refused to accept it's existence, and banished it forever.

Canonically, always.

In game, not so much, because he's supposed to be the player-- he's really an AFGNCAAP without being an AFGNCAAP.

By the leaves of the Yggdrasil tree that was amazing, AC.

Cool idea. I myself might decide to actually write one between Chrom and Kurt Irving (Valkyria Chronicles 3).

Edited by Ownagepuffs