Support convos...with characters from other video games!

Torva

Engineer and Donnel :D

Oh, and I plan on doing Emmeryn and Pyro soon, I've been a bit busy lately, though.

Anyways...

C Support:

Donnel:Hey, Enigi!

Engineer:What's goin' on, Donny?

Donnel:Well, we're both country boys, but you're so much smarter than me! You're almost as smart as Miriel!

Engineer:"Almost"? Haha, I bet little miss Miriel can't build this here heavy calibur tripod of metatalic destruction. I'll have a whole army dead before you can even say "shucks".

Donnel:Er, right, but that's not the point. I was hopin' you could help me out. I feel so much...not intellegent compared to the others, you know?

Engineer:I hear where you're comin' from, Donny. Not everybody got the chance I did, especially from where I'm from. I was just two steps ahead, you know? But sure, mate, I'll be happy to help ya out. So what'cha wanna learn about?

Donnel:Well..how do you make...well, all THIS?

Engineer: What, the Sentry? Yeah, she's a beaut. I gurantee, any person who even comes near it is either running or dead.

Donnel:Wow! I built...a minature stick hut...one time...does that count?

Engineer:Well, here's what the ol' sentry thinks of the stick hut!

*BOOM BOOM BOOM!*

Risen:Gragh!

Donnel:Gwah! I didn't even see that Risen there!

Engineer:Haha, well the Sentry is faster than the eye there, partner.

Donnel:Teach me!

Engineer:Alright...well you see, you need to fit this...

Support B:

Donnel:Alright...so you put the shaft...here?

Engineer:NO! DON'T PUT I-

*BOOM BOOM BOOM!*

Donnel:GAH! That near hit me!

Engineer:You gotta be more careful, Donny! This isn't some toy, this is an actual weapon!

Donnel:I-I know, I'm sorry...

Engineer:Ah, it's alright Donny. We all gotta start somewhere, you know? And hey, you stayed in there long enough to even make it fire, so that means we're just making progress!

Donnel:Yeah...yeah, you're right! Alright, so the shaft goes...here?

Engineer:No...that would make it blow up. You fit in HERE.

Donnel:Oh hey, that looks like like the end of a spear, so I can use that to remember where the shaft goes.

Engineer:Hey, you're right! See, now you're teachin' me, partner!

Donnel:Yeah, I guess I am! Haha, this is gr-

Engineer:DONNY, WATCH OUT!
*BOOM BOOM BOOM!*

Engineer:Dagumit, Donny, that was a close one!

Donnel:Uhm...right...I don't think this pot is gonna protect me any longer.

A Support:

Engineer:Alright, Donny, you almost got it. Just connect the blue wire C with the red wire H.

Donnel:Alright...the blue C wire is up here...and the red H wire is over here near this oil stain...annd.

*zap!* *wizz!*

Engineer:Well I'll be! Ya did it, Donny!

Donnel:I-I really did it, didn't I! I just built somethin' YEARS ahead of us! Ma would be so proud! And I have you to thank, Engi. I couldn't have done it with out ya, partner!

Engineer:Ah, shucks, it was nothin' Donny. And hell, you probably could have done without my work! You're a good kid, Donny, and you're gonna do good things in this world. I know it.

Donnel:Aw, now you're makin' me blush! Hey, wait...why is the Sentry flashin' with blue sparks? And what's that white box on it? I don't remember putin' that on there.

Engineer:T-that's a Sentry Sapper! DONNY, GET IT OFF OF THERE!

Donnel:R-right! HURUP! Help me, Engi!

Engineer:Right! HUURRUP! Damn damnit damnit damn damnit! It's really on there! Donny, get my crowbar, quick!

Donnel:Right! Catch!

*zap! clank.*

Engineer:*whew!* Close one...we damn near lost it.

Donnel:What was that?! And what caused it?!

Engineer:That there Donny, was a Sentry Sapper, the bane of Engineers everywhere. They'll shut down your devices if you down move fast. We got lucky, an enemy Spy must have gotten into the camp somehow. They can turn invisible, and the Sentry only reacts to enemies it can see.

Donnel:W-what?! You never said nothin' about that!

Engineer:I know, I didn't think any Spies were near by. He couldn't 'ave run far. What do you say me and you hunt him down, partner?

Donnel:Let's do it!

Interesting to see:

Lucina + Marth (only up to A-rank of course)

Robin + Ike (they got a convo on the first FE13 DLC map released)

And Torva, since you seem to be doing support convos between FE13 and TF2 characters, try doing support conversations between Gregor and fellow mercenary-with-a-heavy-Russian-accent, the Heavy.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Ragna and Severa

A Support

Ragna: You're getting the gist of it, Severa, but you still can't beat me.

Severa: Geez, writing with my left is irritating. But yeah, so, how come you don't use your Grimoire's power as much? If you keep using that same technique, maybe Grima won't be such an obstacle. In fact, maybe we should all have an Azure Grimoire.

Ragna: ... Look, the Azure Grimoire is a very dangerous weapon. I don't see it much as a power to 'protect' as it drains life essence. In fact, if I overuse it, I might not even return to normal ever again.

Severa: Huh? What are you talking about?

Ragna: I really hate this Grimoire, you know... It's because of this, I lived, and is keeping me alive, and I hate it. It also made me distant from everyone; alienated because I had a dangerous power. I... I just wanted to live a normal life with Jin, Saya, and that old lady who watched over us, but my life changed forever when my brother mutilated me. When I touched the Azure Grimoire, it gave me life, and I used this second chance to train. I was lucky to find Jubei and he trained me to become strong. I was taught to be powerful, but after all that, I got absorbed in this power that I have that revenge was the only thing in my mind... I really want to take off this Grimoire...

Severa: Don't say that, you idiot!

Ragna: Huh?

Severa: Look, when I was young, I was the daughter of someone who was always perfect. Whenever people saw me do something wrong, they compared me to my mother. I was always so absorbed in my envy toward her and then... I finally argued with her. After that, she left to fight off Grima's forces and she had died along with the other soldiers that fought to protect us. But when I met my mother here, she told me to keep on living. We're both still young, and even if we fall down or latched with some sort of cursed arm or something, we still have each other to help us get back up.

Ragna: ...

Severa: Ragna? Wait- (she blushes) Why is your hand on my shoulder?

Ragna: Thanks, you really are a great friend. Sure, you might be whiny like Noel sometimes, but inside, you really do care about me.

Severa: Don't even think of being in the downs, buddy. We still have a war to win, and the Shepherds need someone as powerful as you to be in top form. Also...

Ragna: What is it?

Severa: WIPE THAT SMILE OFF!

When? The last game that included a verbally talking Link, the video game community refused to accept it's existence, and banished it forever.

Um, every time his lips move during a cutscene, which is like almost every game lately? And every time we pick a response for him? And TWW Link also says "Come on!" and "Yay!"

Just because we never SEE Link's dialogue doesn't mean he can't talk. And clearly, he has a voice and can pronounce letters due to his grunts.

S Support

Ragna and Severa

*Ragna is alone*

Ragna: *Sigh* I-I'm not so sure about what to do. She may be snarky once in a while, but... What am I thinking, Ragna?! I can't just let her cloud my mind while we try to save the world. You know what, if I must then...

*Severa enters*

Severa: Oh, hiya Ragna. Sulking?

Ragna: No, I was just thinking...

Severa: Thinking about what?

Ragna: Right now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back to my world right after this is all done. What I'm thinking about is-

Severa: Where you'll be headed? Well... um.

Ragna: If you've got something to say then say it.

Severa: We're pretty much on the same boat here. Heck, after we kick Grima's tail, Lucina herself is unsure of what to do. Even I am too.

Ragna: Well, how about WE keep on living.

Severa: (blushes) WE?

Ragna: Sorry if I'm really bad at romance,*Ragna blushes* but I'm just gonna tell you how I feel. Before our little interactions happened, I was all alone. I had no purpose, I had no one's shoulder to lean on. Yet, ever since you approached me, I started to gain a reason to fight.

Severa: Ragna?! Why are you hugging me like this?!

Ragna: Severa, from all the crap we've just went through: training with you, talking with you, getting angry at you, saving you from demise (of course you did the same)... you know what, you get the point. I love you, okay. I don't care about the tone I put it in. What we did together was enough proof.

Severa: *sniff*

Ragna: Oh. Hehehe, I'm sorry...

Severa: You idiot! I was about to ask you to stay with me after the war!

Ragna: Oh come on, you just ruined the moment.

Severa: The moment may have been ruined, but your love for me is mutual.

Ragna: Severa. We're gonna save the world so that we can be together in peace.

Severa: You shouldn't hug too long or else you might drain my soul with your Blazblue.

Ragna: Whoa, maybe- hey!

Severa: Hee hee! I'm just joking.

Ragna: Ahh you conniving bastard. I love you!

Severa: We already know that I do too, but I guess I'll say it once: I love you.

Ragna: Hehehe, thanks.

Um, every time his lips move during a cutscene, which is like almost every game lately? And every time we pick a response for him? And TWW Link also says "Come on!" and "Yay!"

Just because we never SEE Link's dialogue doesn't mean he can't talk. And clearly, he has a voice and can pronounce letters due to his grunts.

Yelling battle cries doesn't count as talking, that's like saying the Pyro talks because he mumbles. And for all we know, he might speak sign-language, or something.

Yelling battle cries doesn't count as talking, that's like saying the Pyro talks because he mumbles. And for all we know, he might speak sign-language, or something.

I JUST SAID, LINK MOVES HIS LIPS. That's not sign language. And did you not read the TWW Link quotes I gave you? Also, if Link used sign language, a crapton of characters would have to be able to understand it, which is unrealistic. He can talk, that's that.

Also, a quote from Jaggle in Twilight Princess when he has Link "target" him in order to speak,"As usual, your voice carries well!"

Edited by Anacybele

I JUST SAID, LINK MOVES HIS LIPS. That's not sign language. And did you not read the TWW Link quotes I gave you? Also, if Link used sign language, a crapton of characters would have to be able to understand it, which is unrealistic. He can talk, that's that.

Also, a quote from Jaggle in Twilight Princess when he has Link "target" him in order to speak,"As usual, your voice carries well!"

Those yells that Link does IS a voice but it's still not directly talking.

The point is, I think Nintendo has gone out of their way to make a silent protaganist. You can do a support with a him, but we're all just gonna here "kya!" and "hiya!"

I'm sure that Jaggle is poking fun at Link, and not being literal.